Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Frankfort, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Frankfort
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesExcellent work. Always gave options as to material prices. Suggestions and different options for problems. Great handyman multi trade
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesEverything went very smooth! We work during the day so it was perfect for him to come in and work and he was done with in a month which was less time then expected! Very happy!
- Sure Seal Window InstallationsMatched perfectly and did a superior job. Windows and the door open and shut fine and kept all the rain, snow and wind out.
- J TechI was extreemly impressed by Jeff's depth of knowledge and attention to detail. The best contractor I have ever worked with having owned 6 properties over the past 25 years.
- Kalex Energy, CoThey were great, the blow in insulation guys were a little late. But the work was good, and the rest of the crew were on time and professional. The communication was good, and kept me up to date of job progressions.
- Kalex Energy, CoI was very pleased with this company. I am performing a remodel on my 1945 colonial-style house. After my energy audit, I was guided through the process to apply for the NYSERDA grant to offset the cost of the services. Every employee and contractor I came in contact with was professional, polite, and meticulous in their work, and were willing to answer any questions I had throughout the project. This year's energy bills will be much lower, I'm sure, thanks to Kalex! I would recommend them highly read less
- Standard Insulating Co IncHave been wanting to insulate for years so incorporated it into some other major renovations I was doing. After meeting with Richard in April the job was finally completed in July. But delay was in no way the fault of the company. I chose to go through two energy programs. One through National Grid (they pay 1/2 for attic sealing and insulation) and the other a low interest financing program through New York State. Standard Ins. introduced me to both programs to save me money. The paperwork and applications for the programs was what held up the job although I have heard that they have since streamlined the process. The energy audit process was interesting and I could see where all my energy was escaping. The auditing team found several gas leaks in my house which I was glad to know about. After fixing the leaks etc. the job finally took place in July. They were efficient, clean, polite and very professional. Post energy test showed a huge difference in energy loss. The house was actually over-insulated. They attributed that to the fact that I also had the house wrapped and sided. They came yesterday and installed a fan to control fresh air coming into the house. I like the idea of fresh air coming in instead of recycling the indoor air. Hate to hope for winter to get here but I am looking forward to much lower heating bills and a more comfortable home read less
- Standard Insulating Co IncI originally signed up for the Enhanced Home Sealing Incentives (EHSIP) program with National Grid on 4/21/2011. They can be reached at 1-877-741-4330. I was allowed to choose which service provider out of a list of 7 that work in Oneida County. I chose Standard Insulation Co. based on information found on the Internat, Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau and other work they performed in the area. The initial Building Airflow Test and air leakage pathway insulation was done on 6/10/2011. The followup attic and basement insulation work was done on 7/8/2011. I was very happy with the overall response and work of Standard Insulation Co. National Grid however is very slow so adiquit time should be allowed for them to do the initial paper work read less
- Sure Seal Window InstallationsAndy Peck showed up on time and within 20 minutes resolved the issue. Four years previously Sure Seal installed nine new vinyl windows in this rental property and the installation took place during the coldest part of that year's November. This project took 7 days, included a "Lead Abatement" teatment to assure that there was no lead remaining. Price was fair for the amount of work performed. Sure Seal found a source to finance the project when I was unable to. Tenants stated that the difference from the old windows to the new was incredible! Keeping the noise out and insulation greatly improved! Thank you Sure Seal-job well done read less
- Standard Insulating Co IncCompany very professional, friendly, polite and diligent employees. Only problem, management changed over, they advertised and became over saturated with job requests. This caused delays in completing job sooner. I needed to call to set up appointments for air seal recheck and flapper instulation rather than them doing the follow up. No biggie compared to the great work they did read less
Insulation Companies in Frankfort
- Business Description:Mold Remediation, Water restoration, Attic & basement air sealing, and Open blow insulationRecent Review:Very friendly. He did a nice job! He was helpful in many ways.Maj p.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in smaller handyman jobs to full home remodels as well as custom carpentry. We also offer pressure washing services, painting, and deck building & repairs. Our motto is “Where Quality Counts” because we believe the job should be done right the first time. Please contact me at 3156173388 and mention Angie's List when scheduling read lessRecent Review:The job went well. Heath gave me a very reasonable estimate for getting the work done (including the new door), and let me know it would be a couple of weeks for them to get to it, as they had a couple other jobs that needed to be completed first. That seems to be pretty normal based on the other contractors I contacted for estimates. True to his word, Heath scheduled my job within about 2 weeks, and got it done in one day. He worked with me prior to that to figure out what kind of door I wanted, and the color I wanted it painted. So the door had been purchased and painted and was ready for installation by the time they came to do the job. The job was completed and came out just as I'd hoped, and the end cost of the job was exactly what Heath had given me as an estimate. I have been looking for a competent, trustworthy handyman/carpenter, and Heath fits the bill. I anticipate calling him again in the future for other handyman and carpentry jobs read lessCarrie P.
- Business Description:Deck Restoration , Products used include Deck Over ( Behr Product) Restore ( Rustoleum Product ) all types of stains and finishes available . Extensive warrantees available. Painting Contractor since 1984Recent Review:responded immediately, did the job quickly and for much less than other quotes. Did a great job and some extra work that wasnt quoted. Highly recommendedscott W.
- Business Description:Gold Star Roofing is a family owned roofing company established in 2009. We saw a need for quality roofers, so we became the solution! Our mission is to do quality work that benefits your lifestyle.Recent Review:Gold Star did a wonderful job and the roof looks great. All of them worked tirelessly in 90 degree heat and completed the job quickly. Would recommend to others.John M.
- Business Description:New York Sash consistently provides homeowners with products that not only improve the appearance and value of their home, but saves them energy usage (and energy dollars) as well! Not only do we provide and install these products, we also stand behind them with a full service department to honor all warranty and guarantee promises made. This gives our customers complete peace of mind. Additionally, all of our installers are certified by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA.. read lessRecent Review:Jason L. And his team performed the work in a very professional manner - did an excellent job with quality workmanship They did an exceptional job.James K.
- Business Description:Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards read lessRecent Review:Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.Sean D.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complain read lessarlene p.
- Business Description:We are a soundproofing supply company, we provide and recommend product for your application. Applications: home, basements, ceilings, garage conversion to music practice, and commercial applications.
- Business Description:Adirondack Contracting is an all around general contracting company doing anything from siding, decks, windows, flashing, interior/exterior painting to framing, plumbing, light electrical, flooring (tile, lam-anent, hardwood, carpet, sub), drywall, plaster, joint compound and much more. ALL WORK IS GUARANTEED TO MEET YOUR 100% SATISFACTION. QUALITY WORK, DEPENDABLE PEOPLE, HONEST AND RESPECTFUL read less
- Business Description:Cobblestone is the premier Roofing Contractor with, Roofing Insurance to insure your protected throughout your Project. Cobblestone is licensed with major manufactures to provide you with the very best guarantees available read lessRecent Review:Excellent. As always, Cobblestone responded promptly for each of the three times. Friendly, understanding and always courteous, a pleasure to deal with.michael b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Little Falls
- New Hartford
- New York Mills
- West Winfield
insulation contractors in Frankfort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Associates LLC2464 Route 168
Mohawk, New York
- A&J Associates LLC
- Kalex Energy, Co6002 Trenton Rd
Utica, New York
- Kalex Energy, Co
- Mister FixIt54 Walnut St.
Mohawk, New York
- Mister FixIt
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York
- New York Sash
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Patricks Deck Restorations133 Pheasants Run
Clinton, New York
- Pioneer Spray Foam2200 Bleeker St
Utica, New York
- Powells Painting and General Construction5871 Weaver Rd
Lee Center, New York
- PREFERRED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC.179 VALLEY VIEW RD
New Hartford, New York
- Promised Land Builders4 Riverside Dr 302
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Standard Insulating Co Inc9488 River Rd
Marcy, New York
- Steve Kotarys Home Improvements Plus8501 New Floyd Rd.
Rome, New York
- Sure Seal Window Installations7620 Hwy 291
Stittville, New York
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Upstate Spray Foam Insulation122 S St
West Winfield, New York
- Upstate Spray Foam Insulation
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York