J Tech

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2010

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Noble Electric

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your electrical services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Martin Construction

JT's Contracting

We provide quality and affordable contracting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

06/04/2018

Ann S.

Excellent! We had a pipe break after a winter storm and remodeled our house long distance from Florida. We were driving up to see the to see the near completed work and stay at our house. We needed our toilet installed, vanity installed and shower drain and nozzle hooked up. Jeff from JTECH arrived at the house at the appointment time and called us to let him in so he could do the work. We asked Jeff to please go right in , find the toilet, vanity and shower drain parts and to please install as we were on our way. Everything was installed perfectly. We also used JTECH to install our wall mounted microwave, dishwasher, bathroom light and storm door. All to our satisfaction. We would definitely hire Jeff from JTECH again!

Description of Work
Toilet Install, bathroom Vanity install, and shower drain hook up and shower head and nozzle install.

Category electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

07/19/2017

Richard S.

It was fast, inexpensive and done in one day. He had a beam cut to match the others and the install went great.

Description of Work
Jeff replaced a large deck beam on an upper deck.

Category decks,handyman service

05/07/2017

kathleen G.

Great! Punctual and professional! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Very happy with the service, will absolutely call again!

Category electrician

12/11/2016

Nicole F.

I was extreemly impressed by Jeff's depth of knowledge and attention to detail. The best contractor I have ever worked with having owned 6 properties over the past 25 years.

Description of Work
We had an entire remodel to include bathroom, kitchen, floors and finishing the basement.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,siding,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

09/14/2016

Paul C.

Was able to complete the work on time.

Description of Work
Fix my shower valve

Category electrician,plumbing

03/15/2016

Michael M.

It went excellent, he showed up on time, had to leave to get parts since I did not know what was needed, fixed everything quickly and was very professional.

Description of Work
He fixed plumbing issues with 2 bathrooms, including a new tub fixture in one and recaulked a tub, fixed a leaking pipe that went to our hot water heater and grounded a gas pipe.

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

12/08/2015

Jamie B.

He was professional, quick, and inexpensive.

Category plumbing

11/05/2015

Jason B.

I hired Jeff twice and he was very responsive and reasonable. He did a great job on both jobs. Recently in Oct and Nov 2015 I have tried him for additional work and left him messages a few times. I never got a hold of him and he never called back. I am now looking for a new electrician. I'm not sure what happened but this was very different than my first two experiences.

Description of Work
Run electrical throughout barn and work shop.

Category electrician

12/08/2014

michael B.

took time from a busy day to stop by for a small service call. he was prompt, polite and efficient. appreciated his doing what he said he would

Description of Work
had a battery backed up fire alarm which needed service ... J Tech came on same day and took care of problem quickly and for no charge. He was courteous and made our family room useable, again.

Category electrician,plumbing

09/18/2014

Linda M.

Although Jeff came out to look at some general carpentry workI wanted to have done, wrote everything down, told me he'd get me a ballpark estimate, told me he could do the work within 4 weeks, I never heard from him again. I've used Jeff in the past to repair my dryer and was very satisfied with the service and price and wrote a very good review reflecting that. However, I find it inexcusable to waste my time by showing up to evaluate work he said he'd do, make me wait four weeks, and then never show up or follow-up. I will not be using his services again.

Description of Work
Came to my house to provide an estimate for carpentry and electrical work.

Category appliance repair,contractors,electrician

Full Service Remodeling & Home Improvement.

Masonry.