If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Frankfort, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Frankfort
- TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLCThe entire TekTon crew was very professional. They worked quickly and the quality of their work was on point. We were extremely pleased with the overall project, and have had so many compliments on our patio. We can’t recommend TekTon services enough!
- Aplus ServicesIt went smoothly. Their guys are hardworkers, showed up early, and worked efiiciently. They were neat and very approachable. I would definitely recommend them. They're a newer company but all the guys were very knowledgeable.
- HT Construction UnlimitedThey did a good job at a good price. I will recommend them. They came and gave me a good deal. Everything stayed true to its form. Everything they said was done.
- Branck Construction CoThis company is a pleasure to work with. It is a family run business. Rocco Branck is a very polite gentleman. He arrived with his immediate family to check the job and gave me a verbal estimate. A written estimate arrived the next day. After an initial deposit, work began as soon as the weather broke (it was early spring in upstate ny) the job was completed in two days read less
- Bernie Sommer RenovationsI was very happy with the overall experience and with the quality of work. Things were kept cleaned up and the work was done on the schedule agreed upon.
- Branck Construction CoVery well. They did all work as promised and for the agreed upon price. They cleaned up after themselves and the crew acted very professionally all the time they were on the site.
- Branck Construction CoI had a new sidewalk put in, in front of my house. The sidewalk prior to that was sleek and it was from 1800. I had some space in the back thinking that I would build a patio or something and I called Branco Construction Co and the guy came over and we talked about it and he gave me an estimate. He ended up not doing it because he said that it wouldn’t be usable as such. He was honest about it. That’s the only work that I’ve actually had done with him although I’ve seen a lot of his work around the town. The reason why I mentioned about it was that he was so honest about it. He could have put in the patio and after a couple of years, I would have had the patio, but what he told me would have happened. He discouraged me from doing that because he knew that it wasn’t a good thing to be done. I would consider using him in the future. In fact, I felt that I want to have him do it anyway. I was pleased read less
- Branck Construction CoThey were very good. They talked to my wife, and she was very satisfied with them. They came right over and were very responsive.
- Branck Construction CoWork was completed within a week of getting the estimate ahead of schedule. When they left, they cleaned up after themselves and left the area better than they found it. I will not hesitate to use their services again the future.
- Charles Tibbitts MasonryIt was a very professional job and has held up nicely. His pricing is high but it is worth it for the quality of work. I will use them again in the future.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Frankfort
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was fabulous. They did everything we wantedTim S.
- Business Description:At Greystone Construction, each concrete contractor understands the importance of providing excellent concrete services. We know that you need concrete structures that make your investment worthwhile. We strive to always: Provide honest information on every aspect of our services Make fair recommendations based on more than 20 years of experience Offer all services for affordable prices Our hard work in these respects has earned our clients' recommendations and repeated business. We're proud .. read lessRecent Review:Very professional and all work completed was excellent.Elaine P.
- Business Description:Financing Available & Credit Cards AcceptedRecent Review:During today’s torrential rain I noticed my sump pump was not working! B-Dry systems had done my basement work 4 and 1/2 years ago and installed the pump. One phone call and within 2 hours Ron came over and checked it and had it running again in 5 minutes with a smile! Excellent customer service and follow up. Last words as he went out the door call any further problems call us back! I highly recommend this his company! Thank yo read lessDawn V.
- Business Description:All work as "quoted" by the owner/operator Michael White, I take pride in my work, and because my name is on every job, 100% customer satisfaction is always the goal, we are fully insured, we Seldomly use subcontractors but when Occasion arises, There is only a select few I will stake my name on, the owner Michael White Will do all final walk-throughs with customer before final payment is made read lessRecent Review:Mr. White did work for us in June and July 2018. The Good - Mr. White did a very nice job at washing the home with a power washer. The Bad - Mr. White repeatedly postponed the start date of the work and, more importantly, he repeatedly failed to answer phone calls or respond to phone messages (unless they related to his bill being paid). He put the wrong color and the wrong type of stain on our deck and, when this was pointed out to him, he first insisted that we were wrong. Once he realized we were right he never apologized for the error; instead, he blamed us for not letting him know sooner. He assumed no responsibility for anything that went wrong in the job. It is now eight months after the deck was stained, and already the work has deteriorated and the deck is in need of restaining (see photos). A thorough waste of our time, money, and the stress of dealing with such an unreliable, difficult service provider read lessBrad B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t.. read lessRecent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see water read lessSajini J.
- Business Description:Flat concrete, specializing in stamp concrete, and asphalt maintenanceRecent Review:Excuses made for months till I gave up.Thomas S.
- Business Description:Electrical / Civil contractor specializing in new services, land clearing, roads, and concrete flatwork.
- Business Description:Downstream Construction is a locally owned and operated company serving Upstate New York and the Adirondacks. We strive to build the highest quality custom homes and timber frames that will provide lasting comfort and beauty for generations. Through our passion to build sustainable homes we also design and install Solar Photovoltaic systems to help you achieve energy independence, reduce your environmental impact, and ensure a worthy financial investment read lessRecent Review:I called 3 times and he answered once said would have estimate never called or came back. Very poor service. <br />michael p.
- Business Description:Any type of HOME IMPROVEMENT that needs to be done, We get the job DONE!! (Painting; Masonry; Landscaping, and Cleaning Services, snow removal, ect... http://troyandmoniquehomeimprovement.vpw...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Little Falls
- New Hartford
- New York Mills
- West Winfield
concrete contractors in Frankfort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- Cal Concrete and Paver Systems2000 W Turner Rd
- Charles Tibbitts Masonry3515 Oneida St
Chadwicks, New York
- Christopher Marlowe General Contracting Services27 Dawn Dr
Rochester, New York
- CNY Sealcoating & Concrete188 N Genesee st
Utica, New York
- Cole James Contracting12 Mapledale Rd
New Hartford, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Fellone Construction93 Oxford Road
New Hartford, New York
- Fellone Construction
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Piersma Construction LLC1469 Stone Rd
Cassville, New York
- PREFERRED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC.179 VALLEY VIEW RD
New Hartford, New York
- Probity Construction LLC607 W Court St
Rome, New York
- Promised Land Builders4 Riverside Dr 302
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete
- R & B Innovative ConstructionPO Box 393
Morrisville, New York
- R & B Innovative Construction
- Wilcox Sealing LLC7068 Rte 20
Waterville, New York
- Wilcox Sealing LLC