Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Frankfort, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Frankfort
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIROutstanding! He knew exactly what the problem was, had the needed replacement parts in stock on the truck. He worked efficiently, answered all questions most pleasantly, and wore a mask. Calhoun's is the ONLY place I will call for all appliance repairs! Superior!!!
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIROutstanding! David was very prompt, professional , pleasant, and highly skilled. His service was a true bargain getting us back up and running very quickly. A consummate professional.
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRCalled for service at 10:30 on a Thursday. Spoke to Dave. Asked for service after 3 PM. Arrived 3:45 PM. Dave went through a troubleshooting process - explaining as he went - eliminating all the simple problems. Conclusion was that the 14 year old refrigerator was beyond repair: that it would be expensive and could not be sure the problem would be fixed read less
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRFine! Came out 2 weeks faster than the appliance sales and repair place could do. Not cheap, but worth it.
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRDave came within a couple of hours of our initial call, and was able to quickly diagnose and correct the problem. (We had checked the breaker, but forgot about the seldom used cutoff switch tucked away on the kitchen wall, which had somehow gotten turned off.) Dave apologized for having to charge us for a service call, but we told him we've spent larger amounts of money on stupider things. :- read less
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRMy husband wanted to buy a new one but I didn't want to give up on the washer since I loved the model. Dave Calhoun came over the same day we spoke on the phone and the lock switch was replaced and the washer was running within a half hour! He's the definition of good service at a fair price!
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRDave came very prepared with the parts he needed and fixed my fridge and then I had him fix my washer. He was very prompt and called me to let me know he was on his way!
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRWhen your refrigerator breaks down, you want help immediately. Mr. Calhoun came within 2 hrs and the repair was done very quickly. Personable and experienced. Would definitely recommend him to friends.
- MOREHOUSE APPLIANCESSails person was Renee Underwood, who was very professional and helpful. The installation went very well. Prompt and Professional.
- APPLIANCE DOCTORvery prompt in returning phone call, and arrived in time frame he designated.very pleasant and up-front about what repairs I needed. I would definitely use him again and refer my friends to him.
Appliance Repair Experts in Frankfort
- Business Description:I am basically a one man operation since 1985. I repair and service major household appliances.Recent Review:They showed up when promised. Very happy with the service.William B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Recent Review:He was supposed to stop by on a Tuesday. Called me and told me he was too busy to come. Told me he didn't have time to 'watch me do laundry'. Totally rude. I offered to run the washer and write down the error codes. I did and left it on his machine. Called him two more times over two weeks and he never called me. Had to call Whirlpool and they told me that he was the only service guy for them in the area and he's too busy to come. Now I have to find my own...I've been stuck without a washer for a month now. He came a few years ago and he griped how the warranty company doesn't pay him enough. Says he gets a flat fee and it's not worth his time, so that's why. Doesn't have the guts or integrity to even return a call. Stay away from Leone's Appliances! read lessPeter H.
- Business Description:Repairing all in home major appliances. Refrigerators, washers/dryers, dishwashers, stoves,boilers, etc. 5+ years experience on all makes and models. Available to work on weekends as well.
- Business Description:Same Day Service! Auto Paging System for FAST Response to Your Call! Over 29 Years Experience! Your Satisfaction is Our Main Priority!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Little Falls
- New Hartford
- New York Mills
- West Winfield
appliance repair services in Frankfort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Drew Alesia Farm & Home Service10527 Roberts rd
Sauquoit, New York
- Drew Alesia Farm & Home Service
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4725 COMMERCIAL DR
New Hartford, New York
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- J Tech910 Utica St
Oriskany, New York
- J Tech
- LEONE'S REFRIGERATION & Appliance100 WHITESBORO ST
Yorkville, New York
- LEONE'S REFRIGERATION & Appliance
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete