The Home Depot

With Angi since August 2009

4.4

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: ROBERT BERTONE, ARTHUR BLANK & DAVID ROEGGE. ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: 4405 Milestrip Rd Blasdell, NY 14219, 2100 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14207, 5730 S Transit RD Lockport NY 14094, 750 Builders Wy Niagara Falls NY 14304, 2065 Niagara Falls Blvd W Amherst NY 14228, 1881 Ridge RD W Seneca NY....

Noble Electric

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your electrical services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Guardian Electric

Thank you for viewing Guardian Electric! We are a full-service Electrical Company that specializes in residential needs! We have extremely competitive cost rates on services such as 100 or 200 amp services and panels, LED lighting upgrades, all the way to service repairs on non-functioning outlet receptacles, and installing fans! Now licensed and servicing Utica, NY. FREE ELECTRICAL PANEL with a 100 amp or 200 amp Service upgrade, call for more details.

Offers by Guardian Electric on Angi
Barry Best Seamless Gutters & Gutter Helmet

Barry Best Seamless Gutters was started by Jon and Kelly Barry over 32 years ago, and it has grown to become one of the most respected seamless gutter, Gutter Helmet, and awning providers in the area. Together, they have continued to own and operate the company, and have brought aboard a team of certified, knowledgeable installers. Together, this team has provided services to various families, installing awnings, Gutter Helmet, and seamless gutters in Fayetteville NY, and the neighboring communities.

07/12/2015

The nice thing was they had a 15' roll so no seams. The installers were awesome! The job they did was just about as perfect as you could ask for. The quality of the carpet is great. I have used Home Depot for window and doors. They always do a great job !

Description of Work
Installed living room carpeting.

Category flooring contractor,gutter repair

08/15/2014

ewThe washer was good, the delivery was a nightmare. Unfortunately Home Depot uses 3rd party last mile providers for delivery. I have purchased doors, windows, and lots of other things with no problem. However the first attempt the delivery guys found all sorts of reasons they could not do it. Lazy was the main problem. My wife was there and they feed her a line of garbage. The second attempt I to...

Description of Work
We bought a washing machine and arranged for installation

Category gutter repair,plumbing,doors

05/16/2014

They were awesome. I can't remember the name, specifically about the company that Home Depot sent out, but they were phenomenal. They're always pretty prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Home Depot sent a subcontractor to install my gutters.

Category gutter repair

05/14/2013

We had a very good experience with them. There were no complications, they delivered the date and time that they stated. They were very convenient. We will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used The Home Depot for gutter installation.

Category gutter repair

06/05/2012

The online experience of ordering the washer and dryer was perfect but Home Depot's delivery was not that good. They told me they didn't have room to take the old appliances even though it was in the contract. They took the washer but we had to remove the dryer ourselves. When Home Depot installed the dryer they told me I didn't have the right hose for it so they left me with the dryer standing in...

Description of Work
I bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot.

Category appliance sales

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING MATERIALS, DECOR, DOORS & WINDOWS, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOORS, PAINT, PLUMBING, STORAGE, TOOLS & HARDWARE.