When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fishkill, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fishkill
- Rhinevault Land SurveyingCarney is exceptional and professional. He's the town historian so he's filled with great knowledge. He definitely went above and beyond for us.
- Robert V Oswald Land SurveyorsWe needed a Survey of our property because we were doing a house expansion and we didn't have a survey. Robert V Oswald Land Surveyors was able to do the survey even though it was the middle of winter. It was very prompt and a very reasonable price. We have no complaints about him. I called him and told him my address - he lives locally which is why we chose him. His people came out a few days later, they did their Survey, and about a week later he called me and told me the Survey was ready. I picked it up. He gave me five copies of the Survey because I needed one for the Town, one for the Contractor, and a couple of copies for ourselves in case there are any questions or any need arises for another Survey. The price was very good. We were very satisfied with the price for what we got
Land Surveyors in Fishkill
- Business Description:Professional land Surveying Services. New York State licensed and fully insured.
- Business Description:Hudson Valley Drones is New York's premier aerial service provider. We specializing in providing drone and drone-related services directly to consumers and businesses. Whether you're a realtor looking to separate yourself from your competition, a construction manager interested in managing your job site with drone technology, or an aspiring drone pilot seeking classes or one-on-one instruction, we're the right choice to help make your vision a reality
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:She was slow to respond to requests from my realtor. She employed deceptive tactics. She did not have knowledge of the property she was selling. She was not punctual. If I purchase a house/property in the future- I will not consider going to the property where she is the listing agent. I consider this agent rude and a potential deal breakerMichael D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Castle Point
- New Hamburg
- Wappingers Falls
- Hopewell Junction
- Cold Spring
- Cornwall On Hudson
- Vails Gate
- New Windsor
- Putnam Valley
- Highland Falls
land surveyors in Fishkill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!