When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Ellenville, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Ellenville
- Go Green Express Home Servicesoverall very happy with company, service technician was excellent, they should give him a raise !
- Go Green Express Home ServicesExcellent quality. Did exactly what we asked. I would definitely use them again.
- Go Green Express Home ServicesThey came out to look at the water softener. They told me the motherboard went out and the valve was broken.The water softener was installed in April of 2009. They told me they could replace it for $3200. I said that was unnecessary since it was just two years old and they could get the parts. I brought up the manufacturer's warranty, and they said that they would look into that. I called the manufacturer and they said there would be no charge for parts and all Go Green would have to install the new parts. Go Green said they would charge me a prorated amount, when the manufacturer told me no charge. They told me they would get back to me. They offered me $2600 for a new water softener, which I did not want. They told me it would cost $1050 to take out the old parts and install the new parts. They told me they worked by jobs and that it would take 8 hours. I told them no thanks. I called the manufacturer who said it was outrageous to take that long. I had my neighbor do the job, and it took him 8 minutes. I sent the parts to the manufacturer, and they sent me the replacement parts. My neighbor installed them in 10 minutes. I think they are just out for your money. I think they are not honest and I would not recommend them to anybody
- Sears Home ServicesI had my bathroom partially remodeled by Sears Home Pro in December 2017. So far it has given me nothing but grief and they are impossible to reach! I had my shower/tub combi changed into a walk-in shower, but the chrome top part of the sliding door came scratched. They promised to replace or fix it, then went silent. Follow this by mold in the caulking at the shower basin bottom (and NOT I can assure you for lack of cleaning, because I'm that crazy person who wipes down the shower after every use). It is so deep in there I haven't been able to remove it. The caulking around the drain is lose and also has mold. And the caulking where the shower surround meets the ceiling is already fully cracked. This is after 7 MONTHS of use, though the mold problem occurred within 3-4 months. So far I have tried to reach them for 3 months; zero response. DON'T USE THEM
Home Warranty Companies in Ellenville
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Go Green Express Home Services in the Hudson Valley is a cleaner, greener, and more cost-efficient home service company. All the technicians and staff at the company set their standards above the competition, making them the Hudson Valley’s premier choice for green plumbing, heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and other contracting services. Based in Newburgh, they proudly serve Orange County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Ulster County, and Rockland County, NY. Whether you have ..Recent Review:Simply stated, this company is DISHONEST. Their pricing is predatory and their professional recommendations CANNOT be trusted. We had a Navien unit installed by GoGreen for our elderly parents in 2017 (as recommended by Go Green). They advised that the system would be the most cost effective and efficient. One year after the install we were advised to do an antifreeze treatment ($2,200) and then subsequently, to have a water sanitizer installed for $5,000. While we did follow through with the antifreeze treatment we declined the water sanitizer. Now, at our most recent annual check up in 2020-we were told that the "system needs major repairs"-so much that the issues could not be told to me over the phone and an additional "service" appt (not covered by the service plan) was now needed. In addition, the annual tune up “could not be performed” due to the status of the system (again- even though the issues were not be defined to me). Finding it ironic that this much service would be needed for a system that was less than three years old, we had another HVAC company- who had much more reputable reviews come to do the tune up. The tune up was completed with no problems and we were advised that the system is in good working condition. When I asked about the recommendations, from Go Green they advised that unfortunately many HVAC techs must sell services in order to get commission and that the recommendations were not at all needed. I also read other negative reviews which mentioned the same themes where the sanitizer was being recommended. I find that incredibly disappointing and wonder how much money, time and stress we could have saved by going with a different company from the beginning. I hope that this honest and detailed review can provide forewarning for other who are considering hiring Go Green for their HVAC needs. We will never do service with them againChristine P.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.Recent Review:I just looked them up on line since I knew my contractor was getting the tile form them. I also visited to pick the alternate tile I wanted when the original tile I sought was not going to work. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />They were accessible, helpful and friendly. Just the right mix of helpfulness but let me alone when I wanted to wander and look at stock. <br /Sheryl T.
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find home warranty companies in
- South Fallsburg
- Rock Hill
- Pine Bush
- Swan Lake
home warranty companies in Ellenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Residential Warranty
- Go Green Express Home Services145 S William St
Newburgh, New York
- Go Green Express Home Services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link