Home Pro Exteriors Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2015

541 RT-17M

MONROE, NY 10950

Proudly providing service in two regions; Hudson Valley (Orange, Ulster, Dutchess, Sullivan and Putnam Counties) and Long Island, NY (Suffolk County). Home Pro Exteriors, Inc. is proud to be able to provide service on all of your exterior home needs. Our business philosophy is a 'customer-centric' approach and our relationship with customers goes much further than exchanging funds for services! From beginning to end, we strive to provide you with exceptional service, high quality materials and a first rate installation. We are very proud of the feedback we get from our customers and see it as a way to constantly evolve and get better. Whether it be a new roof, new siding, windows, doors or a deck...our 3 generations of experience along with the ability to offer products from the highest quality manufacturers means that your job will not only turn out beautifully but it will have warrantee protection. Our premise is to extend to you the greatest value in terms of service, materials and workmanship....with you getting to know us and us getting to know you! We are always accessible by phone and you are always welcome to stop by our showroom to meet with us or learn more about our services....

04/21/2021

Jim L.

Called them and they were here the next morning. First time customer. Clean, no hassle, quick response.

Description of Work
Repair roof aluminum trim that had blown off.

Category concrete repair,roofing,siding

09/12/2019

Thomas F.

They were good and gave outstanding service. They gave discount and gave high quality work. They were pleasant, professional in office or in home, I'm comfortable dealing with them again and they didn't make excuses.

Description of Work
They did the storm door.

Category doors

Thank you for providing the feedback, we value your business.

08/29/2019

Raymond M.

It was excellent. They were truthful and punctual. The cleanliness was good and everything was clean afterwards. Quality of the work was good.

Description of Work
They did my siding and roofing.

Category roofing,siding

Great [Member Name Removed]! Happy to hear and grateful that you took the time to review your experience. We appreciate the business!

04/03/2019

Richard C.

I truly cannot overstate how excellent everyone at Home Exteriors Pro, Inc. have been. The sales & support staff were very direct, no BS and jumped through hoops to make the quality to price ratio really work out for us. (Shout out to Kev Jr.–truly great work, good sir.) The ownership team made sure to treat even our relatively-modest project like it was the highest priority for them and provided direct, personalized attention. As extraordinary as the sales & support team are, the roofing crew was all that and then some. I have never in my life seen a group of people work this quickly, this precisely and knock a project out with a universally positive demeanor while respecting our property. I grew up in construction, my first jobs out of college were construction jobs and I can say this was the best crew I’ve ever encountered. Five stars aren’t enough–truly A++. I would recommend Home Exteriors Pro, Inc to any and everyone who has a project appropriate for them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,skylights

Thank you for the thorough review and for taking the time to share with others your experience!

12/28/2018

Margaret O.

Very good. Workers were on time, courteous, left the premises neat, did a nice job. The owner of the company called and or stopped by to make sure all was going smoothly. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Windows- siding-stonework

Category siding,replacement windows

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again! You were a pleasure to meet and work with.

12/10/2018

Robert W.

Went very well, once they were able to start the work. They arrived on time, worked about 6 hours which was 2 hours less than they had thought. They had cleaned up all the old material before they left. The gutters not only look great, but have worked better sice the installation.

Description of Work
New gutter system around entire house.

Great! We appreciate you sharing your experience...we greatly appreciate your business.

11/30/2018

James K.

Very large front door install of a ProVia Front French Double Door with Double Side Lights. A picture is worth a thousand words-please see pics. No disappointments here like many other contractors. It was not cheap, but not an ounce of buyers remorse. If you want a professional job, hire these guys.

Description of Work
ProVia front double door and double side light install

Category doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Pleasure to work with you...

10/27/2018

Kenneth M.

The following roofing contractor review is being provided to you from the point of view of a private homeowner and a purchasing professional who has dealt with literally hundreds of contractors who I have reviewed and utilized in my career of over thirty years in several different types of industries. To begin, I asked for and received from at least three contractors' monetary bids as well as for each one to examine what would be necessary to install an entirely new roof system on my home that was originally built in 1925. I selected Home Pro Exteriors Inc. based on the two parameters that I required of each to provide to me. Home Pro Exteriors gave the best price of the three that I had to my home in the summer of 2018 and their salesman gave the most professional presentation of the three with detailed information regarding the to be selected materials that would be utilized as well as providing me with the photo's and reviews of roofs that had been completed by them in my area recently. Since the initial meeting went so well, I decided on blind trust without any further reviews from other customers, to hire Home Pro Exteriors. As it turned out my trust was well founded and rewarded with the terrific new roof that my then 93-year-old house deserved. As to the roof work itself, I will admit to being somewhat skeptical about how the property immediately surrounding the house would appear upon completion. When the work began with huge tarpaulins being placed from the roof to the lawn's both in the front and the back and quickly being totally filled up with the debris from the old roof, I didn't at first believe what I was told by the onsite job coordinator. He explained to me that the surrounding property would appear even better than how it appeared when they first arrived and by the way at the exact time they were expected, both days. Before I go any further with this review, I must say that I had absolutely no reason to be worried because the surrounding property did look better than before they started to work. They even assigned one man to do nothing but clean up both days by him utilizing among other tools, a specially designed magnetized bar on two wheels to retrieve any such metal such as roofing nails that would inevitably fall to the ground. I believe that all told he circled the house with that device at least twenty-five times in two days. Regarding the work itself, it would insufficient for me to just tell you the prospective customer, that the work went very well and that you should definitely hire Home Pro Exteriors to install a new roof on your home just as I did. Remember what I said at the beginning of this review regarding me having many years of experience with the hiring of contractors because what you are about to read should be excepted by you because of my thirty years of work-life experience. Simply stated, the roof work went as well as I could have ever hoped for. It's one thing when I would spend other people's money in my work but quite another when it was my money. I hope you can imagine if the new roof installation didn't go as I had contracted out and paid for, you would be reading an entirely different type of review altogether. So, if you have read this far, you should know that this is a well- deserved A+ 5-STAR review that is based solely on how very satisfied I am with my selection of Home Pro Exteriors to install both an architecturally beautiful and very well constructed new roof on my home. For your information, I have two new jobs that will be contracted out to Home Pro Exteriors this spring and summer with what is, in my opinion, not actually needed. That would be for other contractors to examine either job. Also, FYI, the two types of work are as follow: One, a complete replacement of the sidewalk that leads from my driveway to the front steps of the house and the other is to replace the large rear deck that sits over my attached garage. To close out this review, I will state in no uncertain terms that Home Pro Exteriors, Inc. is easily among the most well run and professional contractors who I have ever employed as a homeowner and of course in my work.

Description of Work
Entirely new roof installation on my home.

10/12/2018

Ebony S.

Our brand new deck looks incredible. We are so happy with their quality of work and can’t wait to work with them again.

Description of Work
Deck Remodel

Category decks

We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

08/18/2018

Robert S.

Home Pro exhibited absolute professionalism. and treated us like family.....in a good way. They explained the job thoroughly, showed up on time and worked like fiends during impossibly hot weather until they were finished. The job was monitored on a constant basis by several supervisors, once including the owner, on hand to answer any questions that my wife and might have. Home Pro delivers quality workmanship at a fair price and I have no qualms about hiring them again nor in recommending their services to others.

Description of Work
Removal of old roofing and installation of new roofing, ridge vent, underlayment, etc.

04/26/2018

Wendy M.

I can't say enough good things about Home Pro! They came when they said they'd come. The price didn't change from the estimate. The men who came to the house were courteous, professional and very hardworking. They did an excellent job. I love my new deck. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced the flooring, railing toppers and stairs of my cedar deck with Trex decking.

Category decks

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!! We look forward to working with you again in the future and we thank you for the business.

03/21/2018

Thomasina M.

I first researched on Angie’s list roofers. Home Pro was given an A rating and good reviews. Kevin came to my home and explained the project. I was concerned about my shrubs and he put a clause in contract if shrubs were damaged they would be replaced. He gave 2 references in my local area. After consulting with references I felt comfortable and hired them. I was put on the list for April2018. I received a call on April 19 they could do the job the next day. I was concerned about impending snow storm predicted for the 21. They stated in all likelihood it could be done in one day. They came at 7am and worked through day. Joe one the owners dropped by to check on project. They were able to complete the job in one day. Everything was put back, cleaned up. The next day Bill the other owner came to check on job that the grounds were left clean with no debris left, materials not used were picked up. In talking with Bill he stated he sent over a total of 9 men to complete my project in one day because of impending storm. He even brought up my garage cans and newspaper . Very appreciated. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement.

Thank you for sharing your experience...and thank you for choosing us to complete your project!! We look forward to working with you in the future:)

02/07/2018

Scott B.

It went so well. Communication was excellent. When the door came in they called immediately to install. I could not have asked for a better expierence. The crew that came over was neat and took extra time for the small details (caulk etc). John was came over to inspect the work. Overall a can’t miss company!!! Scott Brown

Description of Work
We had home pro install a new front door.

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Looking forward to working with you again in the near future. Jim

01/23/2018

Daniel H.

The experience was very positive and I would use Home Pro again and recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
We had a variety of repair work done on our home.

Category gutter repair,roofing

We appreciate your business! Thank you

01/13/2018

cory C.

Excellent, great communication, quote received very promptly, quote was the best of several contractors and included more extras/work. Dan Lynch was a pleasure to deal with, a real gentleman, the crew was quick and professional, all work was done in one day, cleanup was excellent,,, cant go wrong with this outfit!

Description of Work
Needed a new roof on our vacation home

Very kind review...we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you for your business!!

11/20/2017

Rosemary W.

They did an excellent job and built a very secure deck.

Description of Work
They built a deck.

Category decks

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the business!

10/25/2017

John M.

Excellent from start to finish totally new roof less than one day good price

Description of Work
New roof tear off old roof replaced 7 sheets of plywood

Thank you for your review of our services, we value your business!

07/31/2017

Ron S.

Very well. They came and gave me an estimate, and, when the screens were ready, they came and installed them. In each case, they were prompt and professional. I would recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed all of the screens replaced at a rental property. Also, one cracked window needed to be replaced.

Category screen repair,replacement windows

05/22/2017

Stan K.

Excellent. Dan Lynch, the sales associate from Home Pro was very knowledgeable and professional. He accurately scoped our job and there were no surprises when the work was done. He always returned our phone calls within a half-hour. Home Pro provides a 25 year workmanship guarantee as well a a 50 year warranty on the shingles which is a good plan. The workmen arrived at 7 AM on the dot as we were told they would which gave us a good feeling that that there would be minimal problems afterward. Bill and Joe, the owners, were both by several times during the day to ensure that everything was proceeding properly. Orlando's crew was very fast, neat and skillful so that the job was completed in one day, even though Dan said it might take two days. The crew was very courteous and there were no communication problems whatsoever. They worked neatly and cleaned up thoroughly. A final walk-through with Bill assured that the i's were dotted and t's crossed. The final job was beautiful. One small problem occurred when the crew was in the attic working on the ridge vent. They inadvertently snagged and tore an air conditioning distribution hose. I brought this to Bill's attention and he told me immediately to get it repaired and Home Pro would reimburse me. All and all, a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Replaced roof. Removed old shingles replaced with new tiles.

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and sharing your experience with others. We appreciate the business!

05/08/2017

Carrie S.

they did a great job and it was done quickly

Description of Work
installation of gutters

Category gutter repair

04/27/2017

Johnny H.

The Home Pro team were timely, courteous and their work was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone who are in need of home improvements or repairs.

Description of Work
Windows and siding replacements

Category screen repair,siding,replacement windows

02/15/2017

L K.

Very happy with both sales and workmanship. I greatly appreciated the initial meeting to discuss my need for new roofing - Salesperson actually met with me at home and actually sat down with me to have an actual conversation of what was needed to be done and answered all my questions (This was not my experience with other roofing companies I had considered for the job). Regarding the workmanship, there were a couple of items that needed to be amended but they immediately came to my home the next morning and left everything perfect. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New Roof on Double-Wide Mobil Home

01/21/2017

Kenneth V.

Did a great job repairing deck/ new floor boards, railing, stairs. Professional/punctual. Added finishing touches that really finished the whole look of the deck.

Description of Work
Repair deck

11/11/2016

Kelly M.

The work and clean up exceeded my expectations. Thankfully, Dan had prepared me for what to expect in terms of debris in the attic. In anticipation of the mess, I had covered everything with tarps and moved fragile items out of the attic. Joe, one of the owners arrived with the crew around 7:30 am. Marco, the crew chief and 6 crew members worked from morning until after dark, completing the entire project in one day. I could not believe how quickly things moved along. Two crew members returned the following morning to complete the clean-up of the debris in the attic, leaving it spotless! Everything went like clockwork. The crew worked incredibly hard and did an exceptional job. The yard and surrounding area were immaculate, there wasn't a nail in sight! Joe checked in with me that evening and the next day. There were two minor issues that were immediately addressed. The gutters were installed the following day, also an excellent job. Approaching a major home improvement project as a single woman can be intimidating. I feel out of my depth and at the mercy of the contractor. As a result, I really did my homework and got not three, but five estimates in total. The estimates ranged in price from 14,500 to 19, 900. Home Pro came in right in the middle and worked with me to offer a more competitive price. Dan provided answers to all of my questions and gave me a link that allowed me to "try on" a variety of shingle colors using a picture of my house. I was given a complete information package and knew exactly how the job would be done, what materials would be used and where there might be additional costs. I am a sucker for excellent customer service. In a follow-up phone call from Dan, he asked if I'd gotten the links and if there was anything else Home Pro could do to "earn my business." That cinched the deal for me. One simple word expressed the company philosophy. I knew I was in good hands. I could not be happier with my new roof and gutters. I highly recommend Home Pro Exteriors, Inc. Thank you for taking such good care of me--and my roof!!

Description of Work
Complete tear off and replacement. Also, the installation/replacement of gutter(s). The main roof had original cedar shake shingles from 1900 and an additional two layers of asphalt shingles, the porches had two and three layers of asphalt. The pitch of the roof is 8/12 and was in bad shape.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and we are thankful for the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate you trusting us with your investment on your home.

11/10/2016

MICHAEL S.

Could not have gone better. Home Pro went above and beyond in several ways. We ended up getting 4 bids for the roofing/ventilation work. They were not the least expensive, but right about the middle. Home Pro was recommended to us by the home inspector we used, whom we greatly respect. First off, their rep Dan was the only one from the 4 roofing companies to actually get out a ladder and inspect the roof from eye level. Home Pro was also the only company we talked to that is certified by Owens-Corning, GAF, and Certainteed (we went with Landmark Certainteed shingles). Home Pro also offered a 25 year workmanship warranty on top of an excellent product warranty from Certainteed that actually keeps pace with inflation over the decades ahead. Lots of peace of mind there. Dan also brought back one of the owners, Bill, to consult on the best solution to our two attic spaces in terms of ventilation. We ended up sealing off the two attics: in the old attic, we will soon add closed cell foam to the underside of the unfinished attic ceiling and at the gable ends and seal all other openings, resulting in a "hot" attic; in the newer addition attic, we added rafter baffles to existing soffit vents and had Home Pro add a ridge vent, giving us a more effective "cold" attic. Because of the risk of heavier snow loads on the old attic due to adding foam insulation, with less melt-off and fewer ice dams (and due to pre-existing cracks in some rafters) Home Pro's carpentry crew added collar ties and sistered a number of rafters for structural integrity. Both the carpentry work and the roofing work were done with a high level of professionalism. The workers were here both times on time, worked hard all day, cleaned up extremely well, and Home Pro's owners (Bill and Joe) checked in on each job personally. The roof looks absolutely great. These guys are really top notch. Oh, and they also offered us an 18 month no interest deal, less a modest down payment. We're already talking with them about other work we need to get done around here. Enough said -- hire them!

Description of Work
Needed new roofing on original house plus addition, plus had to seal off the two attic spaces from each other, as well as bolstering of an old attic space that had some cracked rafters. 25 year old roof needed to be torn off.

Thank you for the feedback....it was a pleasure meeting you and working on your project!!