Down to Earth Cleaning Services

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2008

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

55 Van Wagner Rd

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Call Edward for details today. Our home and office cleaning services are tailored to fit our client's individual needs. If you manage a home, corporate building, doctor's office, or any kind of establishment, we have a service to make your job easier. Down To Earth Cleaning Services is a 24 hour service, and can accommodate your specific needs, and schedules. Our carpet and upholstery cleaning leaves your floors and furniture clean and refreshed. Our family works efficiently to complete any given project in a timely manner. Down To Earth provides you with hands on cleaning from a family owned and operated company....

house cleaning (192)carpet cleaning (61)window cleaning (34)floor cleaning (20)oriental rug cleaning (14)upholstery cleaning (12)mold removal (10)interior painting (7)basement waterproofing (5)water damage restoration (5)handyman (5)gutter cleaning (4)

06/04/2021

They are amazing! Super friendly and get all nooks and crannies.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

05/31/2021

If I could rate this more than five stars I would. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have found this company. Ed is an absolutely gem, and I look forward to working with him for the years to come. I hired Ed for help with cleaning our new home before we moved it. It is an old home that hadn’t been lived in for many years so you can only imagine the condition it was in. Ed spent a...

Description of Work
Deep clean on 5,000 plus square foot home.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

12/09/2020

This company does an excellent job of keeping my house clean. They come in every two weeks, clean the entire house, leaving it spotless when they are done. They are thorough, very competent, efficient and very friendly as they work. I plan to keep using their services for long term future as long as I own a home to clean.

Description of Work
Ongoing housecleaning and special seasonal cleaning such as carpet shampoo and window washing.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

12/09/2020

it went great they cleaned it better than i thought possible they were great and worked fast and efficient i would definitely hire them again for any of their services marilyn lawrence

Description of Work
a very very dirty bathroom from an elderly man who was ill

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

11/28/2020

Jessica and Mary are angels, and dealt with my father's situation with compassion and care. The home is being enjoyed as it hasn't been in years - I had no idea that the place could be so clean. Feeling clean and safe in a home is such a gift. If you are looking for people who are down to earth (ha!), care about you and your story, and always lead with kindness, humor, and their best foot forward,...

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service,house cleaning,water damage restoration,home & garage organization,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/06/2020

Jessica and her team of three others spent most of the day on a deep cleaning, plus window cleaning. The results were amazing. Jessica is a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with their work, and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
deep clean and windows

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/20/2020

Weve used them in the past but Since covid we were leery about having our home cleaned but it needed it so we did. Ed and his crew were great they understood our concerns and took care of what we needed. We will use again.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

08/03/2020

Great service. Showed up on time. Polite and did an excellent job. They wore masks as requested for safety.

Description of Work
Apartment Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

01/04/2020

I contacted them over the holidays to clean the carpet of a 2 room apartment after my daughter moved out. Phone calls were returned and they offered to clean the carpet on New Year's Day. The carpet was professionally cleaned by prompt, courteous, professional employees. The security deposit is being returned in full; I think that speaks to the quality of the service they provided. I will continue...

Description of Work
2 room apartment wall-to-wall carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

11/22/2019

Service was excellent - on time, very detail-oriented, polite. We are pleased with the results.

Description of Work
clean all carpets in the house

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, & monthly janitorial, residential & commercial cleaning services. Detailed cleaning, baseboards, picture frames, light fixtures, bathrooms, kitchens, green cleaning. Check out website to see additional services offered. www.downtoearthcleaning.com