Down to Earth Cleaning Services

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2008

Call Edward for details today. Our home and office cleaning services are tailored to fit our client's individual needs. If you manage a home, corporate building, doctor's office, or any kind of establishment, we have a service to make your job easier. Down To Earth Cleaning Services is a 24 hour service, and can accommodate your specific needs, and schedules. Our carpet and upholstery cleaning leaves your floors and furniture clean and refreshed. Our family works efficiently to complete any given project in a timely manner. Down To Earth provides you with hands on cleaning from a family owned and operated company.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

house cleaning (192)carpet cleaning (61)window cleaning (34)floor cleaning (20)oriental rug cleaning (14)upholstery cleaning (12)mold removal (10)interior painting (7)
margo A.
06/04/2021
They are amazing! Super friendly and get all nooks and crannies.
Description of Work
Regular house cleaning
Hannah R.
05/31/2021
If I could rate this more than five stars I would. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have found this company. Ed is an absolutely gem, and I look forward to working with him for the years to come. I hired Ed for help with cleaning our new home before we moved it. It is an old home that hadn’t been lived in for many years so you can only imagine the condition it was in. Ed spent a full week cleaning the house from top to bottom. The hot water was not working so he went above and beyond and ended up lugging his own hot water to the site so he could get the job done. I was not in town during the process but he kept me posted throughout the entire job. The house was a total mess before he worked his magic. There were lot of ants, flys, etc that he was kind enough to clean out for us as well. He even put away some packages for me that were delivered while I wasn’t home. A million thanks to Ed and his incredible team. We would have not been able to move in on time without them.
Description of Work
Deep clean on 5,000 plus square foot home.
carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning
peter F.
12/09/2020
This company does an excellent job of keeping my house clean. They come in every two weeks, clean the entire house, leaving it spotless when they are done. They are thorough, very competent, efficient and very friendly as they work. I plan to keep using their services for long term future as long as I own a home to clean.
Description of Work
Ongoing housecleaning and special seasonal cleaning such as carpet shampoo and window washing.
Category
carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, basement waterproofing
marilyn L.
12/09/2020
it went great they cleaned it better than i thought possible they were great and worked fast and efficient i would definitely hire them again for any of their services marilyn lawrence
Description of Work
a very very dirty bathroom from an elderly man who was ill
basement waterproofing
Maria W.
11/28/2020
Jessica and Mary are angels, and dealt with my father's situation with compassion and care. The home is being enjoyed as it hasn't been in years - I had no idea that the place could be so clean. Feeling clean and safe in a home is such a gift. If you are looking for people who are down to earth (ha!), care about you and your story, and always lead with kindness, humor, and their best foot forward, bring these folks into your home. You won't be sorry. Jessica, Mary, Jerry, and Jay THANK YOU.
Description of Work
House Cleaning
Category
carpet cleaners, handyman service, house cleaning, water damage restoration, home & garage organization, buffing & polishing
clay S.
10/06/2020
Jessica and her team of three others spent most of the day on a deep cleaning, plus window cleaning. The results were amazing. Jessica is a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with their work, and I highly recommend them!
Description of Work
deep clean and windows
William L.
09/20/2020
Weve used them in the past but Since covid we were leery about having our home cleaned but it needed it so we did. Ed and his crew were great they understood our concerns and took care of what we needed. We will use again.
Description of Work
House cleaning
$175
Lissa V.
08/03/2020
Great service. Showed up on time. Polite and did an excellent job. They wore masks as requested for safety.
Description of Work
Apartment Carpet Cleaning
carpet cleaners, basement waterproofing
$160
holly S.
01/04/2020
I contacted them over the holidays to clean the carpet of a 2 room apartment after my daughter moved out. Phone calls were returned and they offered to clean the carpet on New Year's Day. The carpet was professionally cleaned by prompt, courteous, professional employees. The security deposit is being returned in full; I think that speaks to the quality of the service they provided. I will continue to rely on this company for prompt, courteous, reasonable and professional service.
Description of Work
2 room apartment wall-to-wall carpet cleaned
David G.
11/22/2019
Service was excellent - on time, very detail-oriented, polite. We are pleased with the results.
Description of Work
clean all carpets in the house
$250
bob K.
04/24/2019
We did renovation a co op and after the contractor was done we needed a good total cleaning of the place. They did a great job!!! Good people who I would certainly use again and recommend. Thanks, Ed and your team.
Description of Work
total cleaning of a co op apt.
Category
carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning
jay H.
04/16/2019
Great, house came out beautiful and I could see clearly through my windows again!
Description of Work
House cleaning, window cleaning
$350
Gregory K.
11/28/2018
It was an excellent job. Good communication and great effort removing residue from a protective plastic cover used during a house renovation. I highly recommend Ed’s service.
Description of Work
Needed wall to wall carpet and large oriental rug cleaned.
Category
carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning
Richard B.
11/11/2018
Great.. 4 people non stop until done. Windows sparkling
Description of Work
Deep clean
blind cleaning, house cleaning
russell R.
09/27/2018
They originally came to clean two carpets but it morphed into several other pieces. They cleaned everything on-site and even took another rug with them to clean off-site. I paid for their services with much appreciation for the quality service, honesty, and promptness.
Description of Work
we actually needed more work done by the time they arrived. They took care of it with no issues and it was very much appreciated.
Anne T.
09/26/2018
Great. On time, professional, quality service!
Description of Work
Carpet cleaning
carpet cleaners, house cleaning
Kristina H.
09/12/2018
Very well. Very pleased with the results. Will hire them again. Very professional and friendly, very happy with the results.
Description of Work
House cleaning, dust, steam clean rugs, kitchen and bath
carpet cleaners, house cleaning
Dana C.
07/26/2018
WONDERFUL THE CREW THAT CAME WAS ON TIME AND WORK PROFESSIONALLY AND WAS RESPECTFUL TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WOULD. CHARGED MY CREDIT THE CORRECT AMOUNT HAD ABSOLUTLEY NO ISSUES OR COMPLAINTS WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL I EVEN HIRED THEM TO COME BIWEEKLY FOR UPKEEP CLEANING
Description of Work
DEEP CLEANING
carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning
$900
jay H.
07/03/2018
Excellent crew was a pleasure and did and amazing job with everything
Description of Work
House cleaning, window cleaning and carpet cleaning
Category
carpet cleaners, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning
$170
Chris H.
06/21/2018
I have used Down To Earth Cleaning the past several years for carpet and window cleaning. They have provided excellent service in both of our buildings: 1. A 12,000 sqft three story office building and 2. a 4,000sqft auditorium. I highly recommend Down to Earth Cleaning.
Description of Work
Carpet and window cleaning
carpet cleaners, window cleaning
Victoria H.
06/21/2018
Ed and his entire crew showed up on time and in excellent spirit! It was a pleasure from start to finish. Each of my concerns were addressed and any questions I had were answered promptly. My home is now clean and bright both from the window/ home cleaning but also from good vibe the down to earth crew introduced. I would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable family business that impresses every time.
Description of Work
House cleaning and windows
William L.
03/09/2018
Excellent as usual. Had them clean for us for over a year now and wouldn't have it any other way. Ed and his team are worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone.
Description of Work
house cleaning
Joseph B.
01/02/2018
This is the second time we've used Ed and his company. After the construction I had done, the house was filled with the very fine dust from all of the dry wall. It gets everywhere. Ed and his team came in and CLEANED every inch of the house. I mean everything was dusted. Once again they were AMAZING. The house is spotless again. They also cleaned the stovetop hood again so it was degreased again. Kitchen cabinets spotless, rugs cleaned, windows, floors shined, everything dust free. No drama, no problems, just a clean house! Also again Ed gave me an estimate and even though the work was more than he originally thought it was he stood by his price. I can't recommend Down to Earth Cleaning Services and Ed enough.
Description of Work
After some construction work in the house the entire house needed cleaning because of all of the drywall dust. As well as the house needed an overall cleaning.
Category
blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning
$2,000
Hire Again?

thank you very much we appreciate all the kind words in your review it's working for people like your family that make my job more enjoyable once again thanks Ed
Nora D.
12/22/2017
I was delighted with the service I got from Down to Earth. Ed came up and did a walk-thru in advance and provided a comprehensive quote then worked with my priorities to make sure the particular things I wanted done could be done within my budget. He brought a 5 person crew, all of whom were cheerful and courteous, and they worked without stopping for 4 hours to get everything done. They encouraged me ("We're going to get your house beautiful for your family!") and they encouraged each other ("Look at how you've got those cupboard doors looking like new! Nice work!") and it was a pleasure to have them in the house. When they were done, every room was clean and shiny. Not only did they clean, they also left each room more nicely arranged than it had been before. The pillows were symmetrical on the couches, the blankets were neatly folded and the clutter I had not gotten put away was in tidy stacks. Ed and his crew cleaned with enthusiasm, skill and professionalism and I look forward to having them in again!
Description of Work
I wanted my whole house cleaned prior to family arriving for Christmas. This involved dusting, cleaning and vacuuming floors, cleaning wood furniture, cleaning cabinet doors, cleaning bathrooms, and removing cobwebs near ceilings all over a 5 bedroom house.
Category
house cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning
$425
Hire Again?

Thank you we are very happy to make your holidays just A little bit better good luck going forward & a happy New Years to you from the crew at down to earth cleaning services
Jennifer S.
12/03/2017
Amazing! I am extremely grateful to have found this company to work with. First, their name is perfect - everyone I've spoken with has been very down-to-earth and approachable. They make inviting strangers into my home very easy with their warm personality and easy going nature. Most importantly though, their work was outstanding. I have a dog and cat and the fur is just *everywhere*. Not only did I come home to furless floors and furniture, but every surface was dusted and spotless. For their first visit, I had the cleaners do a deep clean of everything, which included the inside of appliances and vacuuming our unfinished basement. They did an excellent job - I sure wish I had hired them much earlier. They're definitely contributing to our household, making our home a more peaceful and enjoyable place to live. :)
Description of Work
Housecleaning, bi-weekly.

Phone

Visa
MasterCard
American Express
Discover

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment