TIMBER TREE SERVICE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2007

Furniture - Custom Made

15-25 EMPLOYEES. SOME SUBS. NO TRAVEL CHARGE....

Take Care Landscaping

I plant trees that are usually in pots, and bags. I clear over grown vegetation in peoples back yards such as vines along fences also small tree removal. Most of the time I work alone and do all the work myself Weve been doing projects for a fair price as we see fit with the one who needs the work done projects that I have completed were 3,000 and up and sometimes lower depending on the circumstances of what all needs to be tended to and the range of the area and bumps along the road that we may have in the future before doing the work will be included in Honestly I dont like the choice of words of getting paid hourly Instead I like the words of getting paid a wholesome amount of For example If you had a person that is defined as hourly and a person defined as wholesome it sounds like the wholesome worker will be more caring in abundance But if I were to say hourly worker it may be a high chance of someone thinking of possibly getting token advantage of wether its for the work they are doing which they may or may not like or love or for the work they do without the knowledge of knowing their work or worth or their work and their progression Im Worth the worth work and progression that I wholesomely do I dont own a business but I do have inventory and work like one Hopefully in the future I can guide myself on the right track of owning because it would be something new and beautiful brought to life their are moments when things arent so alive I did feel ways of me feeling empty with all the potential Its just been a big gap between knowing who needs work done and them knowing me I dont waste time with the work that I get Neither do I ignore the matters of patience

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care

JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over 35 years so we are very familiar with all aspects of the local terrain and since we are local, getting to jobs in a timely fashion is never an issue. We do offer many other services so please feel free to contact JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care for a free quote/estimate on any project

12/17/2017

We called three tree services in order to make comparisons. First, we were very impressed with TIMBER TREE SERVICE's response time. They sent two very knowledgeable men over the very next day around 4:30 p.m. They spent time looking over both of our trees and explaining what needed to be done. The first tree is near the road and had several branches tangled in power lines. They told us how they would take care of it, and did a great job with it. The second tree was very old, and had several issues; they gave us 3 options and explained each one, including prices. We were so pleased because the other two companies we called just gave us one option that was extremely expensive, and we got the impression they didn't want to do the work. We hired TIMBER TREE SERVICE, they came when scheduled, did a wonderful job (even more than they promised!), and cleaned-up nicely when they were done. Their charges were much lower than the other two estimates we received, and we were VERY pleased with the results. I waited for about a year to write my review because I wanted to see what the trees would be like after several seasons. They are in great shape, and we would call TIMBER TREE SERVICE again if we ever need this type of work done.

Description of Work
Two yard trees trimmed. One in the front yard near power lines and the other near garage. Large branches removed from both trees as extensive work was needed.

08/05/2017

Don't be in a hurry with these guys. Weeks after we agreed to their quote, the work still hadn't been scheduled. Asked for a re-quote with changes. After another week, quote still not delivered. Did not hire. If they didn't want the work should have said so.

Description of Work
Remove downed willow from yard and clean-up

07/06/2017

I called them for a quote. Receptionist said they were not in office and they would call me back. Called again 2 weeks later and was told same thing. So from original call it has been approximately a month. I will never call them again or recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Tree Trim, Stump Grind

06/24/2017

It took a few days for us to connect at first. I AM VERY GLAD I WAITED FOR THEM. They were the lowest estimate by a lot. I talked to Jonas and agreed on price and he said it would be done in next few days. They were there the next day. The crew was great. Friendly, worked hard, and put up with me. I asked for some branches to be taken down that I had not mentioned-no problem. They raked up after themselves. I am left with a pile of mulch(from the grinding), but I expected that and will use around the yard. I will have them back to do more work. Part of me wants to keep them secret so I can have them whenever I need them. GREAT JOB, THANK YOU.

Description of Work
I had a large(70-80 foot) maple tree taken down; a smaller iron wood tree taken down; dead limbs off of another tree; and branches off trees near house and power line into the house. The maple tree trunk was ground into mulch.

11/15/2016

Excellent work and did a great job cleaning up the yard when they were done.

Description of Work
I had two trees trimmed. Cost was lower than others and they did a great job. I would use them in the future.

05/11/2016

Called for an estimate and the owner was at my house an hour later. Gave me an estimate which I recognized as very reasonable and said he could do the work on the next business day. His crew arrived as scheduled and performed in an efficient and professional manner. Cleaned up all debris. We did call 2 other companies for estimates and neither one called back. I would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to a person who asked me this morning.

Description of Work
Cut down approximately a dozen trees, ran smaller branches through chipper, cut trunks into 10 foot lengths for a friend who wanted them

09/21/2015

Called and the owner stopped by later in the day to see what needed to be done. He was very nice and professional. Said he would have someone out the next day to ground the two tree stumps. Person came and did and excellent job. I live in Radisson, which requires permission to cut down the trees, and notified them the project was complete. They came and approved what they saw. I would most certainly call this company again. In fact it would have been cheaper to call them from the beginning and have them cut down the two trees.

Description of Work
grounded two tree stumps

05/14/2015

Showed up when promised with well trained crew that worked without stop until the job was completed.

Description of Work
Removed very tall old dying tree, trimmed trees and groth along rear of property line. Thinned out trees by removal and trimming. Removed all trimmed debris and rake area.

09/22/2014

I called to make an appointment for an estimate to trim two mature pear trees in my backyard and have a small juniper tree removed. The owner, Stan, called me back a few days later to say he would stop by that morning to give me an estimate. Several hours later I hadn't heard from him so I called him back. He had forgotten about our appointment and offered to come right over for the estimate. When he arrived, he took the time to go over how the trees should be trimmed and gave me an estimate to do so. He seemed very knowledgeable.Several days later, I called to hire them to do the work. I spoke with a woman who said she would pass the message along to Stan so he could put us on the schedule. A week went by and I did not receive a return phone call. I called again and Stan informed me that he forgot to put me in his schedule and that he would set something up for the following week. I asked that he call me with a tentative date so I could plan to be home when the work was conducted. Two weeks went by and I did not receive a return phone call. I called AGAIN and spoke with another gentleman. I brought him up to speed on the situation and he found my work order in a desk drawer, but I still hadn't been put on the schedule for some reason unbeknownst to him. I then asked if they still wanted the job that they should give me a discounted rate to account for the SEVERAL instances of communication breakdown on their part and the delay in service. The gentleman informed me that he doubted Stan would give me a discount. I asked him to relay that message to Stan and have Stan consider if it was good for business to let a potential customer slide like that. I assumed that a business owner would want to and quot;make things rightand quot; and would call me to discuss performing the work at a discount or at the very least, apologize for not getting back to me in a timely manner. I NEVER received a return phone call. Needless to say, I was VERY disappointed with the lack of response by a business owner to a potential client. This business has good ratings, especially in the local area, but I will now take my business elsewhere and will advise others to do the same. VERY unhappy with my experience.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate to do some tree trimming and tree removal.

05/22/2014

Excellent job. Very good price. Pleasant, professional employees. We got several quotes and Timber Tree Service was by far the least expensive. This is the 2nd time we have used them for tree removal. They arrived promptly, worked steadily and cleaned up everything including the road.

Description of Work
Removed 1 tree and some limbs off 3 other trees

Category tree service

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING, MILLING & LUMBER, PONDS. PATIOS/WALKWAYS, STUMP GRINDING, TREE CARE, TRANSPLANTING, TREE REMOVAL, TREE TRIMMING, TREE REPAIR, ROCK/STONE CREATIONS & ADIRONDACK FURNITURE.

Visa, MasterCard, Check