Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Cobleskill, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cobleskill
- Lewis Construction and RemodelingLewis construction was very professional and worked hard to get things done in a timely manner. I feel like every time I hire Lewis construction, they go above and beyond.
- Green Pines Septic ExcavationA neighbor highly recommended Green Pines to fix a major septic problem at our three bedroom vacation home in the Southern Adirondacks. Great advice! Green Pines is a longstanding family business that offers extremely high quality work at a reasonable price. They can and will solve your septic problems. Generations of experience. True pride in their workmanship. Pinpoint excavation. Obviously love what they do. Rest assured they're the best choice
- Don E Miller Septic Service IncPrompt, worked efficiently, good work on septic. Hit a wire down to the pool twice and did not take any responsibility for this. Understood their policy on private buried lines, but if you hit it once should not hit it again and avoid responsibility for that. Office folks professional. Overall, pleased with the work for the exception of not helping the customer on the buried electric line
- A. S. Havens ContractingPerfect. Could not be happier. Started project exactly when they said they would. Very professional hard working group start to finish.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceVERY WELL THEY CAME AND ASK ME BOUT THE PROBLEM I SAY SEPTIC IS BACKING UP AND THEY STAR TO WORK RIGHT WAY AND FIX IT WILL CALL THEN AGAIN 100% LOVE YOU GUY.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceMr. Sloboda called prior to his arrival. He arrived early. He explained in detail various options for installation of a new septic tank. He also described requirements if a new leach field must be installed. Because the septic tank location is obscure, Mr. Sloboda recommended the name of a septic tank location company
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceJohn and team are real professionals. They communicated with me every step of the way He made the repair in the most economical way possible. We don't need Angie's list for septic service. We wouldn't use anyone else but John.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceUnfortunately the owner no longer installs new systems, however if he did I'd higher him just from the phone conversation. Very knowledgeable, 50 years experience, professional and polite. I was educated on septic systems having never had one before. Their number is definitely being saved in my contacts
- Zinks Septic SolutionsI would highly recommend this company for this type of service! From the first point of contact, Barry was very helpful in guiding us through the process of replacing our old septic system with a new connection to a municipal sewer system. He was never to busy to take calls with questions and a pleasure to work with. Their workmanship was above and beyond
- DE JONG SEPTICGreat company. Very responsive and easy to schedule. They are a family run business and even took my call on the weekend. Very professional and know their craft. Very fair pricing and I felt confident because their quotes match the pricing. I didn't even know exactly where my septic was because I just bought this house and there was no marker for the cap. De Jong was very meticulous I what they dug up as to not leave my yard a mess. I'm grateful because my septic was pretty full from previous owner. I will be using them for all my septic needs and highly recommend them
Septic Tank Companies in Cobleskill
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Recent Review:Unsatisfactory. I called on Saturday 9/19/20 at 8am for an urgent appointment. I was told that there are no urgent appointments and the next appointment was the following Tuesday between 3-5pm. I booked the appointment. On Tuesday Clint Plumbing did not show. I called at 4:30pm on Tuesday and was told that they cancelled me because I did not pick up my cell phone earlier in the day (1:40pm) when they called "to check" if I still needed a plumber. The Clint Plumbing cell phone caller ID does not say who is calling, so as a physician seeing patients during the pandemic, I didn't pick up an unknown number. (Who would?) They have some nerve cancelling me with no notice. This is not the first problem I have had with Clint Plumbing both with not showing and doing poor quality work on other occasions. I asked and was told that the Service Manager Robert would call me to discuss the no-show. Robert still has not called and it has been a week. They did not offer to reschedule their no show. I thank you for the opportunity to report Clint Plumbing. I will never use them again under any circumstancesMarc W.
- Business Description:Accepts checks, credit, or cash.Recent Review:It didn't. Had it scheduled but found out from a contractor that his jet truck was broke down so I called them the day of service and they said it was fixed and they would be here. The appointment time came and went and they never showed. They never called to say they weren't coming or what was going on. They say 24 hr.service but I called several times and could only get voicemail. Left messages but never heard back. Finally my contractor found out they were broke down again.But they couldn't be bother to contact meDaniel S.
- Business Description:We are a septic and cesspool cleaning service.
- Business Description:Limar Inc. offers free estimates for new installs and repairs.Recent Review:The electricians showed up early each day and worked full days. They were efficient, punctual, and professional. Work was completed in less than a week. We were very pleased with the work and would hire them againClaudia G.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial construction company. We build, design and engineer new construction projects as well as provide demolition, renovation, restoration, remodeling and servicing services.Recent Review:original projects went well- not perfect but acceptable- minor issues included sections missed when painting, railing in back not stable. <br /> reasonable satisfaction and good price led to more projects- the drywall was okay- minor issues- baseboards not removed so imperfect transition of drywall to baseboard including overhang of drywall. drywall has developed seams showing through. <br /> bathroom remodel went okay- however a few months later- discover/realized that latex sealer?caulk was used allowing water to escape from shower into adjacent areas to develop mold. also discovered i am allergic to mold. <br /> snow blockers/diverters came off from snow the following winter. <br /> The crew was nice but many were clearly not experienced. radio was quite loud at times. behind my shed was used as a toilet- i was advised by my neighbor that a man had been peeing back there. crew was critical of employer at times. <br /> when billed (over phone) for the last of the work some time later after the snow diverters came off the roof and the mold discovered- i advised i would not pay. <br /> did not hear anything for somewhere around a year when i received a written bill, the next day or two i received a collections bill- i advised the above and have heard no more. <br /grace h.
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy workThomas D.
- Business Description:24 hour service. No extra charge for late night call or holiday problems
- Business Description:We do all phases of Agricultural, Residential and Commercial construction. Whether your project is new construction or a complete renovation of an existing structure; the possibilities are endless; if you can imagine it we can build it! We have extensive knowledge of the building trade. Our experienced and well diversified crew can handle your project whether it is one day or several months. We do the vast majority of our work, subbing out very little
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Howes Cave
- Sharon Springs
- Cherry Valley
- Palatine Bridge
- Fort Plain
septic tank services in Cobleskill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C-W Sanitation891 Cooks Corners RD
Fort Covington, New York
- Call Clint Plumbing and Septic Services75 W Rd
Pleasant Valley, New York
- Christian Brothers Construction31 Main Street, Suite 5
Oneonta, New York
- Clean Earth Septic Service1051 State Route 224
Van Etten, New York
- CNJ EnterprisesPO Box 380
Pleasant Valley, New York
- C-W Sanitation
- Horender Construction Co Inc2155 River Rd
Fort Plain, New York
- Horender Construction Co Inc
- Limar Inc920 Rice Rd
Himrod, New York
- Limar Inc
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Russell M. Wade Building Contractor LLC4 North Road
Fort Ann, New York
- Russell M. Wade Building Contractor LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO