Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Central Square, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Central Square
- Honey Do Repairs & ProjectsExcellent. This is my third time hiring Doug. He is very professional, does great work and always cleans up after himself. I would highly recommend him
- H & N InternationalDon arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. Terrific!
- CHERRY VALLEY APPLIANCE REPAIRDon never fails at providing the best service and value. My wife and I have used Don over many years for all our appliance repair needs. Today he brought this washing machine back to life as we knew he would. Don is old school appliance repair 101. I can't believe anyone can beat him at his craft. I've referred Don recently to a neighbor of mine and she is now another big Cherry Valley fan
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESI will never call someone else! I use my washer all day long and when it went down during the Covid19 pause, I literally cried. John came to the house, quickly diagnosed the issue, ordered the part on the spot and came the next day to install it. He is so kind and knowledgeable. I'm keeping his number handy for the next time!
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESThe technician did an excellent job quickly, efficiently, and professionally repairing my oven. While I did my homework and got close to the solution, he also did and had the replacement part in his bag before I told him everything I tried and tested! While having a wonderful conversation with him, he proceeded to teach me what I had missed and how to fix it next time. I asked him about a couple other hanging issues he, again, gave his candid advice about how to fix it and didn't charge a dime more (and was 100% correct)! THIS is a company I would recommend to anyone looking for a great price, repair, and experience. Absolutely Exceptional! Thank you and God bless JB Appliance Repai
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESJohn was very accommodating with scheduling and getting the parts quickly with just the model # of the appliance. He knew exactly what was needed on the washer and let me watch closely while he fixed it. I think if something should happen again - I would know what to do!
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESIt went great! He was great about communicating arrival time. He fit me in on the weekend. He explained everything. He was knowledgeable and kind and offered his service for a great price. Go to him before you try to do it yourself!
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESJohn was terrific. He adjusted his schedule to get to our project sooner than we anticipated. He diagnosed the problem quickly and repaired it within an hour. He was friendly and respectful and the charges were fair. We would definitely call him again.
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESJohn was here as soon as the part was in his hand! Polite, punctual, great communicator, quick and neat! No muss, no fuss! I was baking again in no time. He’s my first call when there’s an appliance issue! Thanks John-
- JB APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HOME SERVICESVery polite very reasonable price for the repairs he done did an excellent job taking evening apart put me back together in cleaning up after everything Pricing was very reasonable
Appliance Repair Experts in Central Square
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Harmond was extremely professional. He listened and guided me through the process and offered a solution that solved the issue! So much easier than having to arrange and wait for a repair technician to come into our home, and so much more time efficient and very cost-savingMichael G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:<p>They were very good. I had them there twice. He suggested I call someone else. So then the vent was blocked and I had Sears vent services. It was not cheap, but all three of them did their best and were very nice. The quality was excellent. They were very good, very fast. </pClaudia E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Can contact by phone or e-mail. If you do not receive a response by e-mail in a timely manner please contact our office by telephone. Emergencies: 315-263-9620Recent Review:Doug made a terrific first impression by promptly calling me back in response to the message I had left on his voice mail. He gave me a couple of dates he would be available so I could arrange for the electrician to be there. We agreed on a time and Doug was there a few minutes early but so was the electrician! I was anxious about having this done but it went so well I was truly relieved! When it came to the carpentry Doug covered the floor and kitchen counter with plastic drop clothes...so professional and thoughtful. When the work was completed the kitchen was spotless and the area around the new ovens looked terrific! When the electrician left he said that Doug had been great to work with. I totally agreeSusan M.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Don came and did a reboot of the machine and it worked! I had tried that a couple of times before calling, with no luck. He kindly promised to come back free of charge if the problem recurs. Courteous, punctual and he came at 8:00 pm. Recommend! Thanks DonLinda W.
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank youRecent Review:Home Power Systems just completed the installation of a whole house backup generator for us and we are both very impressed and pleased. They did a great job for us and I recommend them without reservation. <br /> We previously had a gasoline powered backup generator that was only sufficient for a few circuits (furnace, refrigerator, water pump, etc.). While that was nice to have, it wasn't very convenient. It had to be started and connected manually, and of course we most often lose power in the middle of some nasty weather. I can tell you from experience that hooking up and starting a gasoline powered generator in the dark during a sleet storm isn't particularly fun (although I certainly liked having it once I got it going). <br /> The other issue is having enough fresh gasoline. Even with stabilizer, it's not a great idea to have gasoline sitting in a fuel tank or gasoline can for months at a time. So I kept the tank on the generator empty and a couple of 5 gallon cans in a storage shed. That meant that every couple of months, when I was being conscientious, I had to pour the 5 gallon cans into my car and refill them. <br /> We have natural gas so I decided to look into getting a natural gas powered generator. I did quite a bit of research, beginning with talking to one of my brothers who does facilities management in New Jersey. He has two gasoline powered generators at home and manages buildings that have backup generators as well. He told me that he liked the Generac brand. <br /> He also reinforced the prudence of going with natural gas if you can. He and his family and his clients were without power for over a week after Super Storm Sandy. The gas stations were without power as well so he had to make long trips into Pennsylvania with as many gas cans he could find to keep the generators going. <br /> I then did a lot of searching on the web, called the local gas company and visited the big-box stores. <br /> Generac is a well-respected brand so I decided to focus on them. As with many things, the Internet has made it easy to check out prices on the generator itself. That's very competitive between sources. The question is who's going to do the installation. <br /> Home Power Systems came up when I looked for approved Generac installers. Their website look good and the reviews on Angie's list were positive. I decided to give them a call. <br /> I had a great conversation with Jim on the phone. Everything he told me was consistent with the research I had already done. He was very friendly, very knowledgeable, very helpful and not at all pushy or and quot;salesyand quot;. in our initial conversation, I told him that they had a reputation for doing good work but being a little bit pricey. He gave a very satisfactory response, stating that installing generators was their only business and they focused on quality work and exceeding expectations. He realized that they probably wouldn't have the lowest bid but he could guarantee that they would do a great job. He then went on to detail their way of doing things and the specialized equipment they use. <br /> The next step was to arrange for a site visit for an estimate. We set a date for week out and Phill arrived as scheduled. He was very personable and very professional. We walked around the exterior of our home and he noted where the utilities came in, where the gas meter was and suggested where the generator might be placed. He also checked out our electric service to estimate what our power needs might be. <br /> After the inspection we sat down and talked about the possibilities. He had a very complete presentation on his iPad. He had pictures of the generators themselves, how they went about the installation, installation options, pictures of final results and more. He explained our options and the price of each in a thorough and clear manner. <br /> We decided to go ahead and we were able to develop a very detailed, explicit contract on the spot, again using the iPad. Phill then took pictures of all the appropriate parts of the home so the installation team would know what the site was like before they arrived. <br /> On the scheduled day, Tom, Lou and Tim showed up precisely on time. They were all friendly and easy to work with. We reviewed the planned installation and I confirmed where we wanted the generator to go and they got to work. It took from 8 AM to approximately 3:30. <br /> The finished job was great. Tom went over the generator with us, then showed us exactly what they had done. The gas line and electrical work and transfer switch hook up were all very neat and workmanlike. He tested the installation by switching off the power from the street. As promised, the generator switched on automatically within 10 seconds. He asked use to go through the house and basically turn everything on while he checked power draw. Everything in the house work normally and we were well within the capabilities of the generator. <br /> When the crew left, the only way you knew they were there was the fact that the generator was installed. There was no dust, no dirt, no disruption of the yard around the installation site. <br /> I should also mention that Home Poweer Systems took care of getting a permit, getting the post installation electrical inspection done on the day of installation and contacting the gas company. Obviously, it was very convenient not to have to worry about those details. <br /> In summary, this was a very positive experience. I can't imagine it going any more smoothly. If their price is a little higher than some other contractors I suspect this is a case of getting what you pay for. Given the quality of their work, I feel we got an excellent value. <br /> <br /> <br /jackie b.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Halco did a great job. They were professional and explained each step of the process as it was a 2.5 day job. We knew it would be a messy job since it involved drilling concrete, but the team (especially Eric) was diligent and tidy throughout the entire process! We would use them again for sureMelissa S.
- Business Description:JB Appliance Repair & Home Services is a locally owned family business which has developed through many years of hands on experience. I repair and install most major appliances including washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, dish washers, ice makers, disposals. Some services we provide are cleaning furnaces, installing new electrical services - outlets, switches, ceiling fans, sub-panels and fixing leaking faucets. A typical initial diagnosis service fee is $60.00 to $85.00 f..Recent Review:John was terrific. He adjusted his schedule to get to our project sooner than we anticipated. He diagnosed the problem quickly and repaired it within an hour. He was friendly and respectful and the charges were fair. We would definitely call him againTom S.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
Deals in Central Square for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Central Square
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A A CASS APPLIANCE REPAIR642 County Route 25
Oswego, New York 13126
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Automatic Appliance Service5601 State Route 31 Suite 63
Cicero, New York 13039
- A A CASS APPLIANCE REPAIR
- FULTON TV & APPLIANCE15 W 1ST ST S Ste 1
Fulton, New York 13069
- FULTON TV & APPLIANCE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3401 Erie Blvd E
Syracuse, New York 13214
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- H & N International302 Center St
Syracuse, New York 13209
- Halco865 County Rd 6
Phelps, New York 14532
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- HILL'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC7852 W RIVER RD
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
- HOME POWER SYSTEMS1127 Corporate Drive East
Farmington, New York 14425
- Honey Do Repairs & Projects218 Allen Rd
Parish, New York 13131
- H & N International
- Marty's Heating & Cooling7167 St Rt 104
Oswego, New York 13126
- Marty's Heating & Cooling
- Team Appliance Inc1001 Butternut St
Syracuse, New York 13208
- Team Appliance Inc