Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Boonville, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Boonville
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIROutstanding! He knew exactly what the problem was, had the needed replacement parts in stock on the truck. He worked efficiently, answered all questions most pleasantly, and wore a mask. Calhoun's is the ONLY place I will call for all appliance repairs! Superior!!!
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIROutstanding! David was very prompt, professional , pleasant, and highly skilled. His service was a true bargain getting us back up and running very quickly. A consummate professional.
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRCalled for service at 10:30 on a Thursday. Spoke to Dave. Asked for service after 3 PM. Arrived 3:45 PM. Dave went through a troubleshooting process - explaining as he went - eliminating all the simple problems. Conclusion was that the 14 year old refrigerator was beyond repair: that it would be expensive and could not be sure the problem would be fixed
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRFine! Came out 2 weeks faster than the appliance sales and repair place could do. Not cheap, but worth it.
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRDave came within a couple of hours of our initial call, and was able to quickly diagnose and correct the problem. (We had checked the breaker, but forgot about the seldom used cutoff switch tucked away on the kitchen wall, which had somehow gotten turned off.) Dave apologized for having to charge us for a service call, but we told him we've spent larger amounts of money on stupider things. :-
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRMy husband wanted to buy a new one but I didn't want to give up on the washer since I loved the model. Dave Calhoun came over the same day we spoke on the phone and the lock switch was replaced and the washer was running within a half hour! He's the definition of good service at a fair price!
- J TechExcellent overall. I called early morning, he might not get to me till late in the day. Called later as the outside job rained him out. Proper diagnose of the oven problem. Went to store for part. Back in a few minutes and replaced part. Oven works properly.
- CALHOUN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRI called and left a message at 7 pm on a Thursday night. My dryer which is less than two years old suddenly stopped working. Surprisingly he called me back about an hour later. We made arrangements for him to come the following morning. He arrived on time and went straight to work. It took him about half an hour to open , repair, and close the dryer. He explained the problem and repair to me and offered good advice for a future purchase. He is very trustworthy, reliable and charges reasonable fees. I would definitely continue to use him in the future
- John servicesJohn, of John's Service, came the day after I called him. Because the problem was intermittent and couldn't be tracked specifically, he had to try a couple of things and wait for my feedback. The faulty part was replaced and the washing machine is now working well. The charge was very resonable considering the cost of the part and the fact that he came three different days
- ANTHONY'S TV & VCR SVCTHE REPAIRMAN FROM ANTHONY'S REPAIRED AND REPLOACED BROKEN PARTS. DID A WONDERFUL JOB. HE WAS PLEASANT AND EFFICIENT. (A MONTH PRIOR, LOEWS HAD SENT A DIFFERENT REPAIR MAN FROM NORTH SHORE APPLIANCE, AND HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO FIX IT, SO I HAD TO CALL LOEWS AGAIN.) THIS REPAIRMAN WAS FROM ANTHONY'S TV AND VCR SERICE. HE RECOGNIZED THE PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY, ORDERED NEEDED PARTS, AND WITHIN A DAY OR TWO, HE RETURNED AND REPLACED THE BROKEN PART, AND THE MACHINE NOW RUNS LIKE NEW. VERY SATISFIED WITH ANTHONY'S
Appliance Repair Experts in Boonville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:I am basically a one man operation since 1985. I repair and service major household appliances.
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank you
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Recent Review:He was supposed to stop by on a Tuesday. Called me and told me he was too busy to come. Told me he didn't have time to 'watch me do laundry'. Totally rude. I offered to run the washer and write down the error codes. I did and left it on his machine. Called him two more times over two weeks and he never called me. Had to call Whirlpool and they told me that he was the only service guy for them in the area and he's too busy to come. Now I have to find my own...I've been stuck without a washer for a month now. He came a few years ago and he griped how the warranty company doesn't pay him enough. Says he gets a flat fee and it's not worth his time, so that's why. Doesn't have the guts or integrity to even return a call. Stay away from Leone's Appliances!Peter H.
Deals in Boonville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Boonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Drew Alesia Farm & Home Service10527 Roberts rd
Sauquoit, New York
- Drew Alesia Farm & Home Service
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4725 COMMERCIAL DR
New Hartford, New York
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- J Tech910 Utica St
Oriskany, New York
- J Tech
- LEONE'S REFRIGERATION & Appliance100 WHITESBORO ST
Yorkville, New York
- LEONE'S REFRIGERATION & Appliance
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete