From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Boonville, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Boonville
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesAll the items I requested got done in a timely manner. Workman ship was A-1. Pleasure to so business with.
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesWe are new to the area and are so glad we came across HM Quality Carpentry! Heath and his crew did a great job. They painted our house and deck and did some repair work on the outside of our home as well as pressure washing and getting our house in good shape again and we are very pleased with the work that was done. Heath is very thorough and stayed late on several occasion to ensure the work was done directly. He is very reasonable with his pricing as well and will be very straightforward with you on things he can or cannot do. Highly recommend
- DUNCAN MOBILE WASHThe whole experience was positive. After sending an email inquiry to receive an estimate, I got a response in a few hours. Within a couple of days the gentleman came to my home to do an estimate which I was given in writing. I felt it was very fair. A full explanation was given as to everything that would be done, and all of my questions were answered. An approximate date was given for the work to be done. They called a few days prior to coming out. They showed up on time and completed the work in a few hours. The whole job was done in a professional manor. One concern I had was whether my well water would be used. It was agreed that the well water would only be used for a short time to supplement their water supply. That worked well and my water and pump were not over taxed. Since then, another family member has also used Duncan with the same satisfied result. I found their web site very helpful in convincing me to contact them in the first plac
- DUNCAN MOBILE WASHThey did a great job, my house has old aluminum siding wich is hard to do without damaging it they were careful and did a great job
- DUNCAN MOBILE WASHI have used this company in the past and have been very satisfied with their work. They were neat and took precautions not to get deck stain on the siding or my bushes.
- DUNCAN MOBILE WASHI have a huge, 3 level deck that I put a lot of work into. I pulled every nail out of it and replaced them with screws. The deck needed treatment in a big way and I was reluctant about the work involved to clean and stain the deck. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They had cleaned the the exterior of the house in the fall of 2012 and made me an offer on the deck for the next spring. The house looked great, by the way. I was offered a good price for labor to clean and stain the deck and I could supply the stain. They got me a geat price on stain because they do a large volume, so that was the way to go. They did a great job! The deck looks like new! It would have been less money but for a few years of not protecting the wood. The deck sucked up the first application of stain.The second was what it needed. We have enjoyed the deck ever since. My neighbors and friends compliment us on its good look
- SUPERIOR HOME WASHUsed this service a few times in the past. Always has done a great job. Came and gave an estimate that was extremely reasonable and was able to accommodate the desired time frame. Arrived promptly at the scheduled service time and did a fantastic job at removing dirt and mold from all areas including the second story. Would highly recommend
- DUNCAN MOBILE WASHThere are no dislikes. They are a fantastic company. They showed up exactly when they said they are going to. They told us it is going to take two hours and that is what it took. They are very good. In fact, my mother was in the process of selling her house and the stipulation was to restate our deck. They came over and they did that in a matter of a week or so. They are very good. I would use them again in the future, if I need to
- DUNCAN MOBILE WASHThey explained how the discoloration developed, the cleaning process used, degree of improvement to expect, and longevity of their work. Our questions were answered to our satisfaction and recommendations were made for future care, staining the deck, etc. Since our water supply was inadequate to the job, Duncan supplied the water needed. All areas were thoroughly cleaned as promised and re-gained a nearly new appearance. Our experience with Duncan Mobile Wash was very positive and we certainly would hire their service again
- WINTERTON PAINTING INCThey did an excellent job. They were great. They come on time. They make sure that everything is done properly, and they are good about cleanup. The price was a little high.
Pressure Washing Services in Boonville
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in smaller handyman jobs to full home remodels as well as custom carpentry. We also offer pressure washing services, painting, and deck building & repairs. Our motto is “Where Quality Counts” because we believe the job should be done right the first time. Please contact me at 3156173388 and mention Angie's List when schedulingRecent Review:The job went well. Heath gave me a very reasonable estimate for getting the work done (including the new door), and let me know it would be a couple of weeks for them to get to it, as they had a couple other jobs that needed to be completed first. That seems to be pretty normal based on the other contractors I contacted for estimates. True to his word, Heath scheduled my job within about 2 weeks, and got it done in one day. He worked with me prior to that to figure out what kind of door I wanted, and the color I wanted it painted. So the door had been purchased and painted and was ready for installation by the time they came to do the job. The job was completed and came out just as I'd hoped, and the end cost of the job was exactly what Heath had given me as an estimate. I have been looking for a competent, trustworthy handyman/carpenter, and Heath fits the bill. I anticipate calling him again in the future for other handyman and carpentry jobsCarrie P.
- Business Description:Here at East Carthage Contracting, we strive to build a relationship with our customers. We are here too serve you! We work to save you time and money. We offer discounts to veterans active duty military senior citizens and New customers. We have a 100% percent warranty that you'll be satisfied with our work by the time we leave. If your not happy with our work , let us know and we'll get it done to your expectations!! Please call us today to get going on your projects!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were here early in the morning. They worked whole day. They worked really hard to get it clean. They did a great job. They were pleasant to deal with. The price was great. I would recommend themkathleen n.
- Business Description:Pristine ProWash is a family owned business located in Utica, NY. Our number one focus is customer service. We use advanced techniques that ensure safe, low pressure washing methods. These techniques are recommended for all siding and roof cleaning. High Pressure is NOT the answer! We take care of those unsightly black streaks, and algae on your roof, algae and mold on your siding, dirty patio, decks, and porches. We accept cash, credit card, paypal, or check payments for any services perf..Recent Review:Responsive. Showed up on time. Professional job.zzz z.
- Business Description:Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cardsRecent Review:Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.Sean D.
- Business Description:My name is Mikki, I am a mother of 4 children, as well as the owner of Elite Professional Painting. We are a family owned and operated company since 2009. My Husband Bruce has painting experience dating back to 2000, specializing in all aspects of painting & special finishes. We understand everyone has a budget and we do everything possible to help you stay within that budget. Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Well, I learned my lesson. Avoid this unprofessional company at all costs. They are not good for their word, they will not complete the work as contracted, and will damage your property. A month later and peeling and bubbling paint. Doors stick, all the windows got painted (which were supposed to not get paint) windows were damaged when they tried to remove the paint they got on windows. Massive amounts of glitter dropped on my property, and once they realized it was there they then proceeded to drop it in my hot tub. Garbage left all over my property during the job. All repairs done with putty that they have never used on a job before. When asked if they were proud and if this was their best work, I was told no. And that it became more work than they thought, which I’m guessing is why they skipped a lot of the prep work. Had the owner email me with a few hours notice that she was demanding almost complete payment (in cash) and that she was on the way to get it. And that was because they couldn’t afford to pay their employees. The contract clearly stated that payment would be upon completion. Paid extra money for sanding that never got finished. All around, I got ripped off by a very unprofessional group. One of them did make a few goodwill efforts and did some of the concrete repairs on the back for free. And the concrete work looks far better than the paint. That’s about the only positive to come from it. Now I will need to pay a real painting company to come repair thisMax R.
- Business Description:All work as "quoted" by the owner/operator Michael White, I take pride in my work, and because my name is on every job, 100% customer satisfaction is always the goal, we are fully insured, we Seldomly use subcontractors but when Occasion arises, There is only a select few I will stake my name on, the owner Michael White Will do all final walk-throughs with customer before final payment is madeRecent Review:Mr. White did work for us in June and July 2018. The Good - Mr. White did a very nice job at washing the home with a power washer. The Bad - Mr. White repeatedly postponed the start date of the work and, more importantly, he repeatedly failed to answer phone calls or respond to phone messages (unless they related to his bill being paid). He put the wrong color and the wrong type of stain on our deck and, when this was pointed out to him, he first insisted that we were wrong. Once he realized we were right he never apologized for the error; instead, he blamed us for not letting him know sooner. He assumed no responsibility for anything that went wrong in the job. It is now eight months after the deck was stained, and already the work has deteriorated and the deck is in need of restaining (see photos). A thorough waste of our time, money, and the stress of dealing with such an unreliable, difficult service providerBrad B.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industryRecent Review:Payment was made in full. I should have known the price was too good to be true. The work was never even attempted, much less completed. Shingles were apparently ordered, but I never saw them, or proof that they even existed. After months of delays, missed deadlines, broken promises, and complete communication breakdown, I pursued the matter via my credit card company and recovered my money without having to resort to the courts. After about a year of this, I won - but there's no need for anyone else to go through this. Beware. They are a complete scam. If you do decide to go ahead, pay via a credit card with good consumer protection, and document everything thoroughly. It's the only way to protect yourselfDaniel B.
- Business Description:We do all types of home renovations. Give us a Call for a free estimate!
- Business Description:We have 23 years of experience and accept visa and MasterCard. Residential and commercialRecent Review:Great service and finished in a two days! A pleasure to do Business with! <br />Paul B.
Deals in Boonville for Pressure Washing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Port Leyden
- Lyons Falls
- Lee Center
- Holland Patent
pressure washers in Boonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- E&J Painting114 Piper Rd
Herkimer, New York
- E&J Painting
- Icy Clean, LLC4 Riverside Dr Ste 1
Utica, New York
- Icy Clean, LLC
- Lake Family Inc3289 Westland Dr
Bouckville, New York
- Lake Family Inc
- Michael White Painting & Coatings22 Tamarack Dr
New Hartford, New York
- Michael White Painting & Coatings