In person or zoom

Jim The Solar Guy

2505 Anthem Village Dr 2505 Anthem Village Drive

Henderson, NV 89052

I am an Independent Solar Broker and advise residential and commercial property owners on how to go GREEN by using the power of the sun. Never have those high “Summer” electric bills again!! I am powered by 5-star solar companies Tesla, Sunpower and Generac to find the best deal for your home or business. ...

01/10/2022

Luvianne S.

Jim helped me with my solar panel installation. He's a great guy! He knows his stuff and will patiently explain and answer any and all questions you may have. Initially, I was worried about spending so much on a solar system so close to the end of 2021 because I wanted to qualify for the tax incentive, but Jim put my worries at ease and was on top of the entire process. He even expedited a few steps. I really appreciated his responsiveness and it made all the difference. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Solar panel instillation

Category roofing, solar panels

10/08/2021

Carlos C.

It was perfect, great service. Good company and they did a good job.

Description of Work
He's done my roof and put my solar panel.

Category roofing, solar panels

10/08/2021

James A.

Its Good. Great.

Description of Work
He set up my solar panels

09/20/2021

Floyd B.

No problem, they got the installation, they got the permit and the batteries are to be installed next week

Description of Work
Installed 21 panels in my house

09/10/2021

Chris A.

This man knows Solar. I was shocked at how fast the job was done. Eventhough dealing with covid, financing and installation were done seamlessly and quick. I appreciate his entire team. Thank you

Description of Work
Solar and Battery installation

09/09/2021

Kimberly N.

Excellent!! Jim was professional and knowledgeable. He took his time, answered all my questions and made me feel like a priority. Everything was smooth and timely.

Description of Work
solar panels installation

Category solar panels

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

DaBella - Las Vegas NV

Call us for your window and roofing needs!

Rhino Roofing LLC.

At Rhino Roofing, we believe there's no such thing as a "Small job", if it's re-roofing a commercial building or doing a repair on a residential roof, we do the job right the first time. We have been serving our neighbors throughout the Las Vegas, NV area since 2017 State License #0082310. We specialize in all phases of the roofing process. http://www.rhinoroofingllcnv.com

Apricot Solar

Even though it’s been decades since its invention, there’s still a lot of misinformation surrounding solar energy. Apricot is here to change that. We help educate homeowners on the benefits of solar for their home specific to their personal energy usage. Then we take of the rest. From custom solutions and designs, to installation to financing. We are your leading full-service solar provider. We currently serve customers in 29 states. Together with homeowners, we’re working to make this clean energy source mainstream, saving you big dollars in the process. We believe the time is finally here to do energy differently. We have to be smarter. There is a better way, and more and more people are understanding that it’s right in front of us. Start with a FREE design and estimate today.

Financing Available, Check

Free Consultations and Quotes, Solar Panel Installation for residential and Businesses, Roof Replacement/Repair with Solar Panel Installation, Pool Solar, Pigeon Guard, 25 Year Productivity and Warranty and 26 % Tax Credit through December 2022.

We do not do cleaning of solar panels.