Excel Painting LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

Excel Painting LLC provides professional residential painting services in the Henderson, NV and surrounding areas. Our expert painters are house painting specialists dedicated to providing clean and quality driven painting services with an attention to detail and maximum durability. We use environmentally friendly paints and can provide customer references upon request. Owner operated and owner on every job....

Home Pros Southern NV

Home Pros Southern NV

Home Pros SNV, was designed for people that need general "Handyman" help around there home, Don't have the time or just don't know how. Free Estimates, Reliable Service, Professional & Fair. No matter what has you stumped or too busy to get done, We have the tools & knowledge to get it done right! Call us today!

01/02/2017

It went excellent. The couple they sent to paint were really pros and they included an extra trim that really pulled the kitchen together. I will definitely use again when we paint the rest of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one gutted out bathroom to be painted and two walls in the kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

01/21/2016

He and another guy Juan were here a few days ago. Juan painted the front door and the framing inside the garage. Michael also hung up a nice picture in our master bedroom which looks great. I needed all these things for staging and visitors have been impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some painting and light handyman work around the house.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

01/24/2015

I scheduled Mike's visit with his Administrative Assistant, Janae, by e-mail. He arrived on time, was polite, knowledgeable, and brought the needed tools. First, he put the lamp together quickly. Secondly, he asked me where I wanted placement of the lamp, and he marked the spot with a pencil. Third, using his power screwdriver he made a small hole in the ceiling. Fourth, he put the anchor hook in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike removed an old swag lamp from our kitchen and replaced it with a new swag lamp that I bought from Lowe's.

CATEGORY drywall

Exterior painting Interior painting Apartment complexes Condos Fascia boards and eves One Room painted Painting Trim

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal