Atlas Plumbing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2012

1628 Athol Avenue

Henderson, NV 89011

Family owned business, serving Las Vegas and surrounding areas, since 1980. Plumbing contractor with $75,000 limit, accept cash, credit card & local checks. Manufactured Housing license for mobile home repairs. We do all plumbing repairs, remodeling and small new construction. We are certified in Rinnai, Noritz, Eternal tankless water heaters. We are certified reps for Rheem water heaters which include Whirlpools GE. We are available 24/7 in all Clark County addresses. We have the capacity to perform all leak detections with cameras to locate sewer and water problems. No job too small....

12/18/2021

Calvin Y.

Atlas Plumbing did a superior job with the plumbing issue that our friend had at her house. Our friend, who is 100 years old, asked for our help in locating a good honest and reliable plumber. Atlas was very accommodating in working with us and the tight schedule we had since we had to return to our home in Denver in 3 days. Their technicians, Danny and Augustine, worked until after darkness to get the job (replacement of main water line) done in time. Danny, an exceptional plumber, took the time to explain the work in detail to our friend to alleviate her worries. I had originally picked Atlas to do the work because of their good customer ratings and they did not disappoint. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Replace main water line.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

09/27/2017

RICK D.

All went well. Professional people.

Description of Work
Leaks in bathroom and kitchen.

07/01/2017

Jack H.

Bryce repaired a slow leak inside of our kitchen island. He was both efficient and friendly. We won't hesitate to call Atlas Plumbing for our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Leak repair

03/23/2017

Kristoffer O.

06/28/2016

Cheryl P.

The staff at Atlas was able to determine that our water heater had a ten year warranty and this "new" water heater would be a replacement under that warranty. Richard was "on-call" and he retrieved the new water heater from the Henderson plumbing facility that closed at noon on a Saturday. Yes, he came out on a Saturday, no extra charge. We were finished within a few mere hours of the discovery that the old heater had bust. Cannot say even wonderful things about this Service Provider. Happy in Henderson!

Description of Work
Richard did a replacement hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

06/23/2016

Gilda B.

Description of Work
Steve installed my whole house filtration & RO system. He helped me understand how the system works. He definitely knows what he's doing.

06/01/2016

Gilda B.

It's a 3 hour installation because the system was bought from Costco but Steve was smart he did a good job. He's very professional he knows what he's doing..

Description of Work
Install the whole house filtration & RO system.

11/12/2015

Laurine L.

10/05/2015

Aubrey S.

Description of Work
They put in sewer pipes.

Category drain pipe

09/04/2015

Peter P.

Description of Work
Checked water heat for malfunction.

07/30/2015

Alpha P.

06/22/2015

Doreen L.

Description of Work
I had a slab leak but do not remember the date. They were the cheapest but that's not the reason I used them. Another agent in my office has known him for years & told me he was a great guy & honest. I had other companies tell me it would take 2 days (maybe why they beefed up the price) and this company was in & out in 4 hrs. What they told me when I met them for an estimate is exactly what they did when they came back to do the job. I refer them to people all the time now & will definitely use them for any future repairs.

05/21/2015

Mary P.

Very professional...arrived on time...explained what he was doing...very satisfied.

Description of Work
Serviced one toilet and thoroughly inspected the plumbing system in the whole (5400 sq ft) house.

05/06/2015

Jonathan H.

Horrible service.

Category water heater repair

We have no record of this customer. Can you provide more information.

05/04/2015

Robert M.

arrived on time, completed the work quickly. I provided the new facets.

Description of Work
installed new facets

03/07/2015

Philip S.

Prompt, friendly service at a good price. Even came out and gave me a free estimate before beginning (most other companies charged for the estimate).

Description of Work
Replaced damaged plumbing.

Category plumbing

Hello [member name removed]! Thank you so much for the nice review. We really appreciate your business.

10/20/2014

Lee F.

First my tenant called out atlas in July to check out low water pressure in a toilet, the plumber came out, two hours later and after replacing the toilet flapper and fill valve still could not rectify or find the problem and wanted to rip a hole in the wall saying it was a blocked pipe ( keep in mind the house is only one year old). The tenant said that it was ok that the toilet filled slow.. So $128.25 later and nothing fixed. in September the tenants reported the water pressure agian out comes atlas AGAIN!!!. This time after two hours and another $172 bill they sent there most "experienced" plumber he found that the divert valve to the sprinkler system was turned down causing the low pressure. After speaking with atlas they explained that the first plumber was not experienced enough to find the problem and that between the to plumbers neither was aware that the house had a fire sprinkler system , even though there is a sprinkl head in every room and control values in the garage also all new houses in Nevada are required by law to have this system fitted. Why should I be paying twice for this .....they should have sent a qualified, experienced plumber the first time, and should have known that the property had a fire sprinkler system ???????? Why should I pay for this service!!!!!! If the tenant had have said no I would have to repair holes in the walls when the problem only a turned valve.. Atlas will not work with me on the charges and they yeld at me and then hung up!! Is this the kind of company you want working on your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE 2/20/15 he resolved the problem. Worked with the office. They refunded me the money. we worked it out. the secratary was the reason why i did it. she agreed with me and helped me reconcile the differences.

Description of Work
Got called out by my managment company to check out low water pressure in a toilet on my rental property.

Category plumbing

Thank you [member name removed] for working with Atlas Plumbing to resolve things and for recommending us for rehire.

09/30/2014

Pat H.

Category plumbing

Hi (member name removed), Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business.

06/11/2014

Joel B.

Plumber arrived right on time, diagnosed the problem as a faulty cartridge, replaced same. Problem solved with no drama.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water cartridge in guest shower.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on us. We sincerely appreciate your business.

05/17/2014

Richard U.

EXTREMELY WELL... ATLAS IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS VERY RELIABLE AND HAVE SOLVED SEVERAL MAJOR PROBLEMS INCLUDING A GAS LEAK!!

Description of Work
REPAIRED A LEAK

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on us. We really appreciate your business.

03/15/2014

Debra S.

I have been happy with my regular plumber, Red Carpet Plumbing, but they admitted that they were not trained in the Rinnai tankless hot water heater. They had done the last 2 service calls for a "code 11" on my unit that was resolved both times by cleaning the igniter. These service calls were only 30 days apart! Although the cleaning got my hot water working again, they recommended a couple companies specializing in Rinnai. I totally respect Red Carpet for making this recommendation. Bob was knowledgeable about a particular setting that would cause the problem and resolved it. I enjoyed learning more about the unit and finding out that the altitude setting was slightly off which caused the repeated problem. I also enjoyed speaking with a Henderson native and third generation plumber who prides himself in service. I will continue to use both plumbing companies in the future, depending on the particular problem. For once, I have more than one service to rely on!

Description of Work
Service for Rinnai tankless hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Hi (member name removed), Thank you for the nice review. We really appreciate your business!!

02/18/2014

Diane F.

They came out promptly, even ahead of the scheduled time and fixed the clog quickly and efficiently. This is not the first time I've used Atlas, in fact, I've been using them for over 15 years and have always been delighted with their work. One of our pipes had broke under the slab and the owner Bob, who I think must have a sixth sense, was able to locate it without a scope. He and Richard fixed it efficiently and at a great price. He also installed my plumbing in my shower and I don't know what happened with the previous reviewer, but in my shower, he installed copper pipes. These are only 3 of the many jobs they have done at my house over the years. This is a company that is efficient, fair, and very responsive. I'd never go anywhere else. And many thanks to Marla too, who is so courteous and takes care of all the scheduling.

Description of Work
unclogged shower drain

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your business.

10/14/2013

Jane E.

Under direction by contractor doing shower remodel, modified pluming in shower wall. I did not deal with them directly. The work appeared to be ok, but unfortunately when I had to fire the contractor, another plumber had to redo the job. Atlas plumber installed plastic piping in wall, new plumber told me it should have been done in copper, so it was redone. I do not know if the contractor directed Atlas to use the plastic tubing, or if it was the plumber's decision. I would not use them again because they were associated with the contractor that did such a poor job on the remodel..

Description of Work
under a contractor's direction replumbed shower for remodel

Category plumbing

Hi [member name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your business.

08/14/2012

Joel B.

I discovered my water heater was leaking when I came home on wed. 8/8.I called Atlas Plumbing who my neighbor recommended since she had used them on several occasions and was very happy with their service.The office manager asked me to give her the model & serial #s off the heater so she could check if it was still under warranty. It was, which meant I only had to pay for the labor. Their service man was at my home in under an hour. He confirmed that the tank was leaking and needed to be replaced. He drained the tank then removed it, took it to the supplier and exchanged it for a new one. he then returned to my house and installed the new water heater. The following day the office manager called me to follow up if all was ok. I would recommend Atlas Plumbing to whoever needs a plumber.

Description of Work
Removed old 50 gal. gas water heater and installed a new one.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Las Vegas Handyman & HVAC

We make customers happy! Our licensed and experienced craftsmen are skilled professionals who have made home repair and remodeling their career. Las Vegas Handyman specializes in small and medium sized jobs that other contractors aren’t interested in. We’ll do anything from change light bulbs to remodel your house. We will do a quality job at a great price. Guaranteed. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and we stand behind every job. Our employees are career craftsmen who are skilled in many areas of remodeling and repair. Quite simply, they are the tops in their field. Our craftsmen are as varied as the jobs they perform. They are trained to listen to the customer’s needs and to provide superior customer service. The quality of our work is unsurpassed. In fact, we guarantee our work for 1 year so you can be confident of the job you are getting. Our employees must pass a rigorous background check before they are invited to join the Las Vegas Handyman Team. We also do Air Conditioning & Heating!

Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving the Las Vegas and surrounding areas since 2003. We work with residential and commercial customers, ensuring the highest quality work and 100% customer satisfaction. At Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling it’s fixed right or it’s free!! We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we won’t collect a dime if our customer is not happy with the quality of work or service that we provide. Our professional technicians undergo extensive ongoing training so that they have the most up to date information and skills necessary to handle any job. Our technicians are back ground checked and drug tested and carry the Technicians Seal of Safety. Hawthorne Plumbing Heating and Cooling is your one call for any plumbing, furnace or air conditioning needs. We look forward to serving you!

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

Residential & Commercial Service Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation Water Heater Repair & Installation Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation Certified Technicians for Rinnai, Rheem, & Eternal Tankless Heater Repairs Recirculating Pump Repair & Installation Leak Detections- including Electronic & Video Reroutes, Repipes, & Slab Repairs Drain & Sewer Repairs Water Softener Installation Reverse Osmosis & Water Filter Repair & Replacement of all Plumbing Fixtures