American Building Systems LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2015

3.6

We currently have 65 employees and have been serving the great Las Vegas area for over 25 years. We have a dedicated estimator that will visit the home/business and provide a comprehensive quote based on the client's need. We strive for perfection and excellence in everything we do. If you are looking for help with your home remodeling project, look no further! A well known building re-modeler is by your side whenever and wherever you need one. The combination of quality materials, equipment, and tools we work with and our unmatched expertise is what our customers value most about our work. Why waste any more time – contact us today! We will be happy to assist you!...

Air Pro Master

For all your Las Vegas plumbing, air conditioning and appliance needs, contact the professionals at AirProMaster. Our experienced technicians are highly trained and specialized, able to quickly provide you with the servicing that you need in a fast, efficient and affordable way. Get it done right and get it done fast with AirProMaster.

AIR ZONE COOLING & HEATING INC

Family owned and operated! We provide expert service on all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment in Las Vegas. We specialize in air conditioning and heating repairs, replacements, and maintenance tune ups .

Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

01/30/2017

Terribly, see above.

Description of Work
I asked American Building to submit a bid for remodeling two bathrooms, I received two bids for the work : American's bid was $9,800. Second bidder was $10,400. I awarded the work to American,, their representative came by and asked for a depositt of $2,500, which I wrote them a check for; we also agreed on a start and finish date. A few days later anotherr representative from American called and told me they refused to do the project. They did refund my check. I called another company they came by looked at the work and they gave me a price of $8,400. I hired them and they completed the work very satisfactorily in three weeks. I would never recommend American Building Systems LLC to anywone. They shhould be removed from Angie's list!!!!!

Category concrete repair,home remodeling

10/05/2015

He was here about 15 minutes and I found him tough to dialog with. He seemed a bit rushed and anxious to move on to another perspective customer. I tried to emphasize my wants of the project and details of how I expected it to be finished to suit my needs. When I received their proposal it was mainly a simple list of bullets almost ignoring some of my important wants. I replied to the email challe...

Description of Work
The estimator came to my house to survey my situation to give me his proposal via email.

Category drywall

09/10/2015

Description of Work
They worked on the air conditioner and did drywall work. It was really good. They showed up on time. They finished quicker than they anticipated.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/10/2015

Description of Work
They have remodeled the bathroom and poured a new patio. It was wonderful. I've used them twice. They were very courteous and polite. They got the job done right away.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,home remodeling,patios

Bathroom, Room Additions, Concrete Sidewalks, Driveways & Pour Backs, Plumbing, Fixture Change Outs & Fix Water Leaks

Window Replacement, Drywall/Stucco Repair, Handyman Service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard