If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Cherry Hill, NJ
There are 14 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Cherry Hill
- CP Engineering LLCChander has a strong expertise in his domain no matter what whether project small or big, He give 100%. 3 important thing why everyone should consider him. A timely delivery of the project with patience. B Affordable pricing. C the very important always available to discuss with whenever required.
- Kiro Engineering LLCMina was great! Very thorough and explained everything to me along the way. Report was thorough and he came back out to check the repairs after the work was completed.
- CP Engineering LLCCP Engineering was prompt and thorough with inspection of structural issues. Excellent customer service!
- Kiro Engineering LLCMina was very fair and knowledgeable about our options and was able to help us on extremely short notice. Would definitely recommend and hire him again.
- GRIMALDI CONTRACTORSI recently had extensive structural problems in a home I purchased. Grimaldi Contractors were amazing. Mark was there with his professional staff and made the process so easy every step of the way. Everything was explained to me thoroughly and I felt at ease knowing that the job was being done right. I was more than happy with the end result. They are truly experts in structural repair. I highly recommend them and will be referring them to all of my family and friends. Thank you Grimaldi Contractors for a job well done
- GRIMALDI CONTRACTORSMark Grimaldi and his team were exceptional. A true master of his craft. They showed up when they were supposed to, prepped the area, clean after themselves and more importantly took care of the issue. The work came out great!
- GRIMALDI CONTRACTORSThese guys are great! Grimaldi came and looked at the problem from all angles, thoroughly explained the process for the repair, how long it would take, what skills and equipment would be needed and what our options were. The estimate was fair, and we approved. The day of the job, they arrived early and got right to work. They were communicative throughout and showed us their progress along the way. The job was completed on time and within budget, they were careful around all the landscaping and cleaned up immediately afterwards. We're looking forward to working with them on many future jobs for our new home
- GRIMALDI CONTRACTORSMark and his crew did a great job in coordinating with the engineer and installing steel I-beams to support first floor joists. They were extremely attentive to my needs and saw to every detail in ensuring a first rate job. I highly recommend Grimaldi Contractors.
- GRIMALDI CONTRACTORSvery well . Mark and his workers did the repair work plus. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.
- GRIMALDI CONTRACTORSThis was not an eazy task, but Mark and his son Nick did qn amazing job. I needed steel beams installed to replace rotted wooden posts that were supporting many unpocketed floor joists. They went abouve and beyond. Communicated well and were professional every step of the way.
Structural Engineers in Cherry Hill
- Business Description:StructuralMD is a structural engineering company that specializes in structural remediation, consulting, design and inspections as well as water management, mold remediation and basement dig-outs. It is a division of Lallygone, LLC, which was formed in 2008 by an structural engineer with extensive experience in civil engineering, structural remediation, and general constructionRecent Review:Our home inspection found slight bowing in one of the walls of the basement foundation of the house, so we brought StructuralMD out to examine the foundation and determine if the structural integrity of the house was at risk. The tech who came out was very friendly and thorough, and their letter of findings after the inspection was promptly delivered, detailed, and easy to understand. I have already recommended their services to family members and would do so againHannah R.
- Business Description:Grimaldi & Sons Contractors Inc. are 3rd generation general contractors offering all types of construction services. We provide high quality craftsmanship at reasonable prices. Our many years of experience has allowed us to control all phases of a construction project which in return means the customer only has to communicate with one person to complete the entire project ( that person being myself.) Grimaldi & Sons Contractors Inc. has many years of experience restoring old historical homes ..Recent Review:From the moment I called and Joe answered he was attentive and reassuring the whole way. We had a contractor not deliver and we were going to not have a place to live. Joe and his crew came in and not only finished the house as quoted but also got the job done 3 weeks early. All Inc time to move in the day my wife came home from the hospital with our second child! We owe them everythingRick B.
- Business Description:Perform home inspections for new and existing buildings for residential and commercial. All the inspectors are licensed home inspectors. Licensed Engineer available. Structural analysis. Sealed drawings to be submitted for permit approvals for additions, basement waterproofing, etc Licensed #24G100046400. Have 4 full time employees. Member of ASHI (American society of Home Inspectors). Licensed EngineerRecent Review:Dev was great . He went above and beyond to make sure the home was safe . He wore mask , social distanced during the active part of Covid when many were not working . His report and findings thorough and emailed quicklyToni G.
- Business Description:Structural Engineering Inspection, Assessment, and Design ____ Many Inspection and Design Options to Fit your Budget __ CALL NOW / EMERGENCY SERVICES _______Our service includes Structural Engineering, foundation design, and Structural Evaluation Services. Crack Evaluation, Diagnostics, and Crack Mapping. Foundation Walls Damage Diagnostics.Structural Shoring, foundations underpinning, and Helical Piles Design. Structural Design for Remodeling projects, including Wall Removal, Extensions, and..Recent Review:Very comprehensive examination by Mina that included cost savings recommendations and options. He is a very honorable and forthright businessman who gave me solid information and explanations of what needed to be done and what didn't. I had received conflicting reports from contractors that were going to charge me 20K to 45K. Mina helped me save over 40K. He is professional, kind and knowledgeable. He explained everything clearly and comprehensively and was a pleasure to deal withE M.
- Business Description:Our mission is centered upon our commitment to provide customized engineering solutions for each and every client. We understand that each of our clients are unique and their business needs complex. Our work processes reflects our commitment to deliver the highest level of client focused attention and timely service. Our company culture revolves around management’s personal dedication to continuing education and self improvement for each and every team member. We believe our people are our gr..Recent Review:The receptionist/office manager - Brenda Himes, was always very responsive. She was a pleasure to talk to on the telephone, although most of the communications were via email. Bruce Ensor, the owner called personally to check on progress and get clarification. Bruce even talked directly to the Manager at the county Building Department to ensure he was taking all the issues into consideration. I also worked with Nitin Bajracharya, who was very helpful in making alternative solutions to the roof part of the project. I am very happy with the outcome of this project, and highly recommend using this company for your engineering needs. <br /Sandra G.
- Business Description:Over 47 years experience. Commercial and residential building restoration and waterproofing. Specialize in masonry restoration. Structural foundation repairs. Chimneys cleaned, inspected and lined. All types of chimney and building restoration. Free estimates*. Fully insured and licensed. Backed by referrals. We do not use subcontractors! We stand behind our work 100% * Real estate written estimates or inspections $175Recent Review:Cowan's south jersey masonry came out and fixed the top of both chimneys, sealed them and placed the caps on the top and he cleaned out the chimney. I was working and my parents were there and couldn't say enough about the two gentlemen who completed the work. My mom asked if they could fix a crack on our cement sidewalk and they did with no charge! Thank you so much for your professionalism and help with this project. Thank you for fixing my sidewalk. I would recommend this company without reservationJanice M.
- Business Description:With 25+ Years of Industry Experience, Hard Knox Waterproofing is sure to get the job done right. Our team has completed many hundreds of jobs, and we are confident that we have seen every issue that there is to run into, so we know every possible solution. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality of work, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to compl..Recent Review:The owner of the company came over. He was very knowledgeable. They were very honest. They showed up two days and they cleaned up everything. They were very respectful and clean. I would recommend them to all. They had a reasonable priceKen E.
- Business Description:Pisano Development Group is a structural engineering firm specializing in foundation evaluation, framing analysis and repair plans. Robert Pisano, P.E. has over 20 years of experience in the engineering, construction and real estate development industry. As a licensed Professional Engineer, Mr. Pisano has experience in the evaluation of deficient building and site conditions and oversight of residential construction projectsRecent Review:Bob was very responsive and professional. He took the time to not only perform the evaluation at our home, but walked through the potential issues subsequent to the report being issued. Recommended to others.Kristi S.
- Business Description:Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmansh..Recent Review:Mike was excellent in helping me with figuring out what needed to be done and Peter and his team worked very hard over a three day period. The conditions werent very pleasant with the heat and humidity and they worked in a very tight area. Couldnt ask for any thing more. I will use them again if necessary and I highly reccommend.....David P.
- Business Description:8-Time Super Service Award Winner! Owner on every job and no high pressure salespeople. We are a highly professional company, specializing in replacement/installation of Roofing and Siding. We don't do any repairs, only installations or full replacement projects. Residential and Commercial Shingle Roofing Specialist. Our Professional craftsmanship, honest & reasonable pricing, and excellent communication throughout the process is our version of doing it right. We've been servicing Burling..Recent Review:Joe Bibbo and his crew did a fantastic job on my roof and gutters and I would recommend his services to anyone. Their workmanship is top-notch and I feel like I have a brand new home now. We'll definitely be calling him again for any future home projects. Thanks again JoeEric A.
Deals in Cherry Hill for Structural Engineer
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Find structural engineers in
structural engineers in Cherry Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey 08075
- AHI, Inc. (Also dba Allstate Home Inspections,Inc)615 McKean Road
Ambler, Pennsylvania 19002
- Alta Design948 Matsonford Rd
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
- Aqua Dry Basement Waterproofing473 Bridgetown Pike
Langhorne, Pennsylvania 19047
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey 08221
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC
- Basements.com2323 Race St
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
- BE Structural, PC500 N Front St
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania 17043
- Bellweather Design-Build4613 Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19143
- BETZWOOD ASSOCIATES523 KIMBERTON RD 11B
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Bibbo Builders105 Sleepy Hollow Pl
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003
- BUSTAMANTE ENGINEERS INC875 N. Easton Road 3B
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
- Hard Knox Waterproofing2111 Chichester Ave
Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania 19061
- Hard Knox Waterproofing
- Kiro Engineering LLC1202 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd
Trenton, New Jersey 08690
- Kiro Engineering LLC
- LONG TANN & D'ONOFRIO INC3906 CONCORD PIKE F
Wilmington, Delaware 19803
- LONG TANN & D'ONOFRIO INC
- Nation-Wide Services Inc116 Amelia Dr
Levittown, Pennsylvania 19054
- Nation-Wide Services Inc
- PENN VALLEY ENGINEERING LLC101 ROUTE 130 S 406
Cinnaminson, New Jersey 08077
- Perfect Basement LLC37 N Ravenwood Dr
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
- Pisano Development Group1 Craven Lane, PO Box 6556
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
- Preferred Property Inspections & Engineering16 N Maple Ave
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
- PENN VALLEY ENGINEERING LLC
- RICHARD S PANDOLFI INC606 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD
Narberth, Pennsylvania 19072
- RICHARD S PANDOLFI INC
- TBS Basement Waterproofing324 Second St Pike Suite 4
Southampton, Pennsylvania 18966
- TBS Basement Waterproofing