Joseph Primiano Architect

New Jersey: General
07/31/2023

26 Old Trenton Rd

East Windsor, NJ 08512

Architectural firm dealing with all types and sizes of residential and commercial projects. Design services, color three dimensional renderings, construction drawings, board approvals, and more....

architect (24)

08/25/2020

Beyond better than I could have hoped. Joe is very professional, well versed, knowledgeable, creative & resourceful and an excellent communicator. He spoke to us not at us and throughout the entire design process he listened and asked questions & listened some more. We found him very easy to work with and honest. Joe worked within our needs. He took what was in our head put in onto paper and toget...

Description of Work
Re-designed entire 1st floor of dated house. Took 5 closed off rooms and designed open floor plan creating 2 great rooms.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

05/02/2019

Patient, humble, caring, creative, professional. Willing to go the extra mile for his client.

Description of Work
Architechtural drawings

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

10/31/2017

Joe and team at Three D Concepts did a phenomenal job. Very professional and very knowledgeable in his field. Joe provided insight and ideas that I didn't even think of when starting the project. He was also very familiar with my township and the surrounding areas, which is important whenever doing a home extension. Knowing how to navigate the various zoning laws is so important with something lik...

Description of Work
Architectural Plans for home extension.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/30/2017

Phenomenal! Joe is a true professional and a master of his craft. I recommend him to anyone looking for quality architect work and great customer service. Not only did Joe do a thorough job for me, he also answered all of my questions, and believe me, I had A LOT of questions. Joe also recommended contractors that he trusts so I didn't have to use my own time searching for them. You can't go wrong...

Description of Work
I needed architectural drawings done for my martial arts and fitness business so I could get construction permits and a certificate of occupancy from the township where my business is located.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/29/2017

Joe accepted our ideas and provided excellent professional advice. Getting the plans approved by West Windsor was an easy process with Joe's thoroughness and assistance. He was readily available for assistance to us and our contractors and offered excellent advice during the construction phases. The end results exceeded our expectations!!!!!

Description of Work
Joe has assisted us with several projects over the last 5 years. The projects have been both modifications of existing space and two additions of new rooms.

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

10/29/2017

Joe helped create multiple concepts, which helped us envision what our future home would look like. Additionally, he created all of the architectural plans that would help the contractor perform the work. The plans are so explicit and so well laid out that it reduces any potential for a contractor to make a mistake. The work that Joe performed went really well, and we give him the highest possible...

Description of Work
I hired Joe Primiano/Three D Concepts to perform architectural renderings for the exterior of my contemporary home.

Work Completed On 10/29/2017

10/28/2017

Great. His professionalism and knowledge helped us gain approval....thanks joe.....next will be a building design

Description of Work
Assistance with an a approval of a non-conforming use variance on a commercial property requiring board approval from the town.

Work Completed On 05/28/2017

10/27/2017

We would not have been able to build our house without him. Joe is efficient , honest , knowledable and very talented. I will not do a project requiring an Architecht without him in the future. We are lucky we found him and would give him 10 stars if we could

Description of Work
It was a full design of a one family home just over 3000 sq ft plus garage

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

Review for Joseph Primiano Architect - 26 Old Trenton Rd, East Windsor, NJ - 36486872

10/27/2017

Joe was great! He was extremely professional and very easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
We had construction drawings made up for large remodel and addition project.

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

01/16/2017

Township requires architect plan so decided to go ahead with Joseph. He is very good in understanding the layout of home the moment he steps in. He proved to me that there are hvac lines passing through wall and also suggested me options how to tackle it. I would hire him again for sure.

Description of Work
Needed to add a pass through window between kitchen and living room.

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

RESIDENTIAL; New Homes, Additions, Finished Basements, Backyards, Pools, Patios, In-Law Suites, Tiny Homes, Garages, Kitchens, Bathrooms, And More, COMMERCIAL; Restaurants, Offices, Religious Buildings, Medical Facilities, Automotive, And More, INDUSTRIAL; Warehouses. OTHER SERVICES; Design Development, Color Renderings, Construction Drawings, Consulting, And Project Management.