Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Dover, NH
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Dover
- Brinks Lock & SafeGary was very prompt. I used an Angies list coupon for re-keying. I had just purchased new house and wanted a quick re-keying since I will be installing new doors soon. Gary was courteous and pleasant. The new keys he cut work well, not like the two additional keys I had made later at Loews. I plan on using Gary again to install new dead bolt locks read less
- Brinks Lock & SafeVery well. Gary and son came out to do the job the same day I had called for their service. They were punctual, courteous, and very professional. Got the job I needed done quickly with nearly no disruption to my day. Good to know they exist and will call them again for locksmithing needs.
- new england lock and safeLouis came and did the requested work. He was very professional and walked through what needed to be done. I don't remember how long it took because I was distracted by work, but it wasn't very long. All doors work perfectly after Louis was done.
- new england lock and safeOne could not have asked for a more professional expert performing the task requested in a timely manner.
- Jeff PatonJeff cleans up spotlessly after every day, brings other experts as needed for second opinions, is in close contact about all decisions and charges fairly for the market. The most important thing to me is quality--which he provides consistently. Next is reliability and trustworthiness--hands down the best I've worked with. Just a good all around guy. Can't say enough read less
- Krause Key & LockFor 2 weeks I couldn't open my front door. At first I thought the door had swollen due to the weather being 20 degrees one day and 50 the next. Then I realized that that wasn't the case. The deadbolt was stuck. No matter how hard I tried to turn it - it wouldn't work. Frustrated at having to carry holiday groceries and Christmas packages up the back stairs, I finally used my screw driver to try to pop the lock out myself. I could get the casing off, but not the tumbler. I finally broke down and looked up Krause here on Angie's List. I called on a Friday and the earliest he could come was the following Tuesday, but I didn't care. They came highly recommended and I wanted a good recommendation for a locksmith. After all they have my key imprint - so I wanted someone I could trust. After trying to get the tumbler to work from the outside of the house and from the inside of the house, I heard him say, "Sorry, but the only way this will work is if I break the lock." To which I replied, "Please do!" If I could get in and out of my front door, I didn't care! He quickly broke the lock and put in a new deadbolt that my current key would work with. It is a high quality lock that the key goes into smoothly. Which of course, was my biggest lesson. I had bought the original deadbolt and it was cheap! You get what you pay for! While Christmas week wasn't a great time to be spending $90.00, I really didn't mind. Krause's did a great job. He came on time, first thing on the morning he said he would, it was done in less than 30 minutes and I was off to work. Exiting out my front door, of course read less
- QUINN'S LOCKSMITH SERVICEExcellent service. We were closing on a home and received short notice. Steve was able to meet with us the next day. He walked around the home with us and identified all the locks needing to be changed including one out in a shed we had overlooked. He was on time, courteous, and cost was excellent. He even went out of his way by grabbing a ladder in the back of his van and helping us reset the garage door opener mechanism and lock. This speaks volumes to me about the kind of person he is. I would highly and without reservation recommend Quinn's Locksmith Service. We joined Angie's list as we were moving to a new area and needed reliable people we could trust without the opportunity to refer to local friends and family. The members reviews were spot on and I am happy to take the time to share my experience to help others in the same situation read less
- Brinks Lock & SafeGary arrived on time for both of his visits to the house. He performed the work quickly and cleaned up after each lock installation. He walked us through the job after it was completed, testing each new lock and explaining both the features of the locks and how they should be maintained. Got along well with the kids too! Good guy, good work, very professional. I'd hire him again for sure read less
- Brinks Lock & SafeGary was punctual and did a great job with the deadbolts. He even cleaned up after himself. I would hire him again. Thanks Gary.
- new england lock and safeCould not be happier. The service was efficient, prompt, clean, and reasonably priced. I arranged an appointment by phone for the date I needed and Louis showed up right on time. He was able to install the new locks as well as a new electronic front door lock. He also showed me that the "new" lock I had purchased was previously used and I rushed to store to get a replacement. I had contacted another provider on this list and his estimate was MUCH higher than Louis. I cant imagine getting any better service and will recommend him to everyone as well as use him for my needs in the future. Dont bother looking elsewhere read less
Locksmiths in Dover
- Business Description:As the premier Locksmith in Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton & Broward, we can assist you. Just call our FL locksmiths 24 hours a day. Installing high security locks in Cities like Miami or Fort Lauderdale which have a high crime rate is crucial to your residential and commercial needs. Our Florida locksmiths are locally-owned and operated and has been serving Broward, Miami, and Palm Beach counties 24 hours a day/365 days a year. Our reputation as South Florida’s most professional locksmi.. read lessRecent Review:The dispatcher and his team were punctual, prompt, and their price was extremely fair! They don’t price gouge like the other companies, and they had a tech over to me in 15 minutes! Can’t not beat the price or the service. I will always be using Allstate anytime I am locked out. Thanks guys read lessJon Y.
- Business Description:From items as simple as a door cylinder replacement, to the installation of high end architectural hardware and accent pieces, you can know that Chelmsford Lock & Key, Inc. will give you the same quality installation your friends and neighbors have come to trust. Started in 1965, Chelmsford Lock & Key, Inc. has been helping commercial and residential customers in the Essex area and Middle Essex county to protect their valuables through outstanding service, and high quality work. We are proud .. read lessRecent Review:Service was excellent. Quality job! Same day service as my phone call! Very satisfied Would recommend to anyone. We would definitely hire them again.Tracy C.
- Business Description:Superior Lock & Key, based in Windham, Maine and Portland, Maine, has been providing lock installation and lock repair service for more than 20 years. Our services are designed for residential and commercial customers and includes 24-hour emergency service read less
- Business Description:Fully bonded and insured full service Locksmith company. We service, install, and repair any and all aspects of locking devices and access control systems. We service residential, commercial, and automotive locks and systems. We have a store conveniently located minutes from Haverhill Mass (Rte. 495) in the Northland Mall Plaza on Route 108 in Plaistow NH read less
- Recent Review:Great service. Allyn arrived promptly at the appointment time. He walked through the house with me so I could show him which locks needed to be replaced. Allyn removed all the cylinder's and did the re-keying in his van. When he was done Allyn replaced all the cylinder's and tested all the keys. I had a total of 5 locks re-keyed and was given a set for each. He was very polite and professional. He was here for a total of 1 hour. The price was good. It would have been cheaper if I went to hardware but it was so much easier to have the house call and worth the money. I recommend Derry Locksmith to anyone read lessKatherine S.
- Business Description:Nashua NH Locksmith is the smart choice in Nashua New Hampshire. With a wide selection of locksmith services all over Nashua, it's no wonder Nashua chooses Nashua NH Locksmith again and again.
- Business Description:Derry NH Locksmith for your locksmith needs in Derry New Hampshire. Our locksmiths are available seven days a week.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:You have a lock to repair or a security system to install you can call a professional locksmith at your rescue. One of the popular names in the industry is Brinks Locksmith . The premier services offered at Brinks Locksmith makes it a highly recommended name in the home improvement industry in the country. In recent times, the home remodeling demand has increased. With the demand increasing, there has been a rise in the number of low cost home centers including locksmith services in the citie.. read lessRecent Review:These guys were great. They rekeyed all my locks and consolidated my main house keys to one. I would definitely rehire them again. I called and they came the next day. Outstanding all around.Juliann G.
- Business Description:new england lock and safe is a self employed service dealing with all locksmith servicesRecent Review:Louis came and did the requested work. He was very professional and walked through what needed to be done. I don't remember how long it took because I was distracted by work, but it wasn't very long. All doors work perfectly after Louis was done read lessStacy R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- South Berwick
- North Berwick
- Kittery Point
- New Castle
- Cape Neddick
locksmiths in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brinks Lock & Safe18 Washington Way
Kingston, New Hampshire
- Brinks Lock & Safe
- Chelmsford Lock & Key IncPO Box 163
- Chelmsford Lock & Key Inc
- HAROLD'S LOCKSMITH4 Wilder Dr.
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- HAROLD'S LOCKSMITH
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Superior Lock & KeyPO Box 937
- Superior Lock & Key
- Tri-State Lock and Safe97 Lafayette Rd Unit 11
Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
- Tri-State Lock and Safe
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St