Allstate Locksmith

Founded 2017 • With Angi since May 2017

As the premier Locksmith in Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton & Broward, we can assist you. Just call our FL locksmiths 24 hours a day. Installing high security locks in Cities like Miami or Fort Lauderdale which have a high crime rate is crucial to your residential and commercial needs. Our Florida locksmiths are locally-owned and operated and has been serving Broward, Miami, and Palm Beach counties 24 hours a day/365 days a year. Our reputation as South Florida’s most professional locksmith experts by providing locksmith solutions, identifying risks and offering top quality locksmith products at affordable prices....

A Best Locksmith

*Super Service Award Winner* A-Best Locksmith has been a leader in the locksmith business for over 15 years. We offer reliable service, quality workmanship, and competitive prices, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No job too big or small we do it all. Contact A-Best Locksmith Today!

Offers by A Best Locksmith on Angi

04/04/2020

Amazing. Very efficient. Good quality service! Would definitely hire again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Lock change

04/04/2020

The technician was on time and made everything go smoothly. They replaced my lock and gave me 4 extra keys. I would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Lock change

04/04/2020

The dispatcher and his team were punctual, prompt, and their price was extremely fair! They don’t price gouge like the other companies, and they had a tech over to me in 15 minutes! Can’t not beat the price or the service. I will always be using Allstate anytime I am locked out. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Home lock out

04/04/2020

The technician was prompt and courteous he arrived on time and completed the service at a great price

Description of Work
Locksmith services

06/02/2017

Allstate locksmith was fast, responsive, and reasonably priced, I will definitely use them again when I need locksmith services.

Description of Work
Lock replacement

Category locksmith

Locksmiths – Access Control, Safes & Vaults, Surveillance, Garage Door Security, Home Automation, Magnetic Locks, Intercom Systems, Affiliations, & Key Order Form.

Visa, American Express, Discover, Check