Chelmsford Lock & Key Inc

Founded 1966 • With Angi since July 2010

From items as simple as a door cylinder replacement, to the installation of high end architectural hardware and accent pieces, you can know that Chelmsford Lock & Key, Inc. will give you the same quality installation your friends and neighbors have come to trust. Started in 1965, Chelmsford Lock & Key, Inc. has been helping commercial and residential customers in the Essex area and Middle Essex county to protect their valuables through outstanding service, and high quality work. We are proud to present Merrimack Valley Lock & Key as a division of Chelmsford Lock & Key, Inc. In addition to the manufacturer's warranty that comes with each product we sell or install, we also back it up with a warranty of our own, so you can feel confident that no matter what you purchase, it will stand up to the test of time. Additional service area: Portions of Boxford Counties...

Star Locksmith

Star Locksmith

Star Locksmith is a family owned and operated business that strives to provide you with outstanding customer service and we guarantee all of its work. Our master locksmiths have more than 20 years of experience in the field in order to provide you with quality workmanship that is both friendly and honest. We offer a variety of services to help each customer with his/her own needs. Our primary goal is to ensure customers satisfaction; therefore, we make sure that our customers receive the best service with affordable price. Star Locksmith provides a wide range of locksmith and security solutions to greater Boston and its metropolitan area. Our services, Residential, Commercial and Automotive, are always fast, reliable and professional. We ensure our work and stand behind our workmanship; which means we guarantee full client satisfaction. All our services are completely mobile and confidential; and when it comes to affordability, we have offer the most competitive prices. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone - (617) 782-9204. Additional DBA - Star Locksmith LLC. Award winning. We offer Auto, Residential & Commercial lock out services, lock re-keying, and sales & installation of dead bolts and other locks.

02/22/2018

Service was excellent. Quality job! Same day service as my phone call! Very satisfied Would recommend to anyone. We would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a broken key in a lock.

10/30/2017

Excellent. Showed up when scheduled. Work quickly. Clean up after himself. Reasonably priced. Could not ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed thrre locks and added two deadbolts.

08/30/2017

Poorly. I told Michael Lanseigne that I wasn't happy with the installation. The keys didn't turn easily as they did in my previous home. The key is very difficult to get into the front door. The round disk that the key is inserted through has to be held steadily in place while the key is shimmied up and down to remove it from the door. When I put the key in the garage service door, it just turns r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I moved to New Hampshire, I brought the high security Medeco locks that I had from my previous residence and hired Michael to install them in my new home. The locks cost $1199.62, it is illegal for copies of the keys to be made and I purchased them from vflock.com located at 117 Town Center Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.

CATEGORY locksmith

I installed [Member Name Removed]'s Used locks 3 and 1/2 years and everything worked well, she mentioned that the inside thumb turn had play in it and i explained that it was normal for that lock. one of the latches on her locks needed to be replace and as I did not sell them to her i could not warranty them so she ordered a replacement latch and when I billed her for the additional labor she was ...

08/28/2017

Michael was very responsive, straightforward, and professional. His price is very fair and always picked up his phone when I called and responded to my emails. I would recommend Michael to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our locks changed and we also had a few new deadbolts added to our home.

08/02/2017

excellent work, fair pricing would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have the locks and doorknobs replaced on a few exterior and one interior door that let out to the garage. Mike was able to schedule the work for the next day, and called to confirm the appointment. He was very knowledgable about selecting the right products, and did excellent work. We would definately hire him again for future jobs.

CATEGORY locksmith

Hardware-sales, installation & service. Master keying. Re-keying. Lock-repairs, upgrades & services.

Ask For Details