Your House Remodeling LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

75 S Main St Unit 7 #239

Concord, NH 03301

** Since the Pandemic has started more and more people are working from home and are realizing their remodeling needs. As a result we are very busy and currently scheduling new projects 12 months out** Your House Remodeling LLC will do all your home repairs and remodeling regardless of size; With emphasis in new kitchen and bathroom remodeling. I have been fully dedicated to to my customers since 1994 by providing repair and remodeling services. Whatever the project, I am personally committed to deliver the high quality standard you expect. Estimates and advice are free and I work hard to keep overhead down so I can keep prices reasonable and fair. ...

handyman (81)home remodeling (22)woodworking (18)door installation (16)window replacement (11)drywall (8)decks & porches (8)flooring (7)tile installation (7)home builder (4)deck cleaning (4)basement remodeling (3)

07/31/2019

They did a magnificent job converting my home into a palace, I will definitively use them again

Description of Work
Interior house remodelation

Category flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

02/08/2019

Great work 100% Would hire them again in a heart beat!!!!

Description of Work
ceilings Done

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

11/21/2018

Excellent. Mike's always on time - extremely clean and meticulous, a perfectionist. He always gives suggestions and passes on his savings to us. This is the 3d job he's done for me and I will have nobody else!

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

10/05/2018

The workers were professional and the finished product looks great! I would definitely recommend hiring them.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, half bath added, and new electric panel

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

08/08/2018

Mike Mayo sold us on hiring him for our kitchen remodel and it was nothing but regret thereafter. He took weeks to get us an official proposal and when he did it was out of the price range we discussed. In addition he refused itemize the project to make it easier for us to decide which aspects to leave for another time and figure out where to save money. He was full of false promises and would not...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category handyman service,hardwood floor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

The truth of the matter is: No Service Was Performed, I was not officially hired at all. I met Mr B. to give a bid for insurance covered water damages in his kitchen. The initial scope of the work was far less than the bid I ended up giving. Because of the extent of water damages and the fact that he is dealing with the insurance company, I recommended that he hire a Public adjuster to advocate fo...

04/04/2018

Everything went great. Mike was on time, courteous and a pleasure to work with. Pricing was up front and reasonable as well. All of the work that we had him do was done perfectly and after about a month there have been no issues. We're looking forward to having Mike back for our next set of projects.

Description of Work
Dishwasher installed, overhead fan replaced and bathroom fixtures replaced.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

04/01/2018

Mike did a great job, the supplier made mistakes with the tile order and Mike went out of his way to deal with the supplier and correct the problems.

Description of Work
Tile bathroom remodel.

Category handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

11/09/2017

Took a bit longer than expected for the install to happen due to staffing issues, but the work was worth the wait. Michael was very professional, and I'm very pleased with the install. I will definitely be contacting him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Install an exterior door in the basement to the bulkhead.

Category handyman service,remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

11/07/2017

Your House Remodeling did an excellent job! We have used them in the past for both bathroom renovations and smaller jobs around the house. Michael always looks out for us, thinks ahead and makes great suggestions, and does a quality job. We are very happy with Michael and Your House Remodeling

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation - we removed a load-bearing wall to open up the kitchen, dining room, and living room. A windows was removed, relocated, and replaced. All kitchen cabinets, counters, and appliances (purchased elsewhere) were relocated and replaced.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

11/01/2017

Mike Mayo and Your House Remodeling LLC: We are totally delighted with Mike Mayo and all the work he did for us the week indicated. Mike is extremely meticulous and precise in all his work. He is extremely clean and makes sure that we are happy and satisfied with his work. My house presented many challenges being 50 years old but through Mike's experience, he was able to address these situations. ...

Description of Work
Mike Mayo is the contractor and performed the following for a period of 4 - 5 days: Removed and installed a new front entrance to my 50 year old Cape; Removed and installed a new sliding door going on to my back deck and installed new banister rails into my entry.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/10/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. I enjoyed the work at your house because it was a bit challenging. The challenge is welcome as it keeps me focused and always trying my best. I look forward to helping you with all your future projects so we can keep “Your House” as perfect as you deserve. Mike

Kitchen and bathroom remodels, Additions, Garages, Decks. Complete Home Renovations and Remodeling-Including Basements, Windows, Siding, Home Repairs., Insurance Work (call for details)

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check