Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Concord, NH
There are 70 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Concord
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingRoberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend them.
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingOutstanding service by Jose and his crew. I called him earlier in the week to make an appointment and he showed up that same week, as requested, with a full crew ready to go. Arrived on time. Performed everything I asked professionally and respectfully. Cleaned up after themselves. Everything looks beautiful. I have a tendency be picky and hard to please but Jose and crew met all my expectations. I would use them again without question
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn SpecialistsI highly recommend Boston Landscaping and Lawn. They were professional, courteous and did some excellent work. I appreciated that they called me on the day of the service to update me on their arrival time. I will definitely use them in the future
- Macauley Brothers IncWe had an extensive amount of work done by Macauley Brothers - a large retaining wall, pool patio hardscaping, steps, and landscaping. All work was done quickly and efficiently by a wonderful team of landscapers. It came out more beautiful than we imagined- the team was meticulous from start to finish! We would recommend them for any backyard project
- Macauley Brothers IncBernie and his team did an amazing job transforming my backyard into a relaxing oasis. The crew was extremely professional and knowledgeable and helped guide me through design decisions. I am very pleased with the work done and would absolutely hire Macauley Brothers again.
- Macauley Brothers IncMacauley Brothers landscaping is the best!! They are above and beyond what I expected. I never worry about the work they do for me. The people that preform the work are absolutely dedicated to their jobs. My landscaping always comes out better than my requests. They also did other jobs for me (fencing) which came out fantastic. They are prompt and quick. I will continue to use this company for as long as I need outdoor help. Thank you macauley brother
- Macauley Brothers IncWe've used Macauley Bros for ~7 years now, and they are hands down the best contractor of any kind we work with. Most recently, we asked Bernie to advise us on removing some older yew bushes and replacing all of the plantings in our front yard. Not only did he do the removals quickly and without any issues, but he advised on some beautiful new plants, shrubs, and trees that his team installed perfectly. We love how it turned out! (& so do our neighbors!) Bernie also went the extra mile by clearing a stuffed gutter that was giving us some drainage problems, and installed beautiful reservoirs at the bottom of our downspouts, to further help us when big storms hit. Bernie's crew is always professional, efficient, and extremely hardworking. We experimented with another crew a couple of years ago, and it wasn't even close -- they were nowhere near as talented or detail-oriented as Macauley Bros. If you go with Macauley Bros, you won't regret it
- Macauley Brothers IncBest yard has looked!! Professional, on time, courteous! Called office and Kathy answered and got me on a schedule right away. Crew came exactly when they were supposed to. I was out front when they arrived and Ed the foreman introduced himself , covered the scoop of work (he knew exactly what I asked for) and crew got right to work. Ed did the edging exactly how I asked , curvy and deep. Ed was extremely friendly and professional. Crew never stopped working and did more work in hours than previous landscaping company did in days!! When job was done Ed rang bell and had me walk yard to make sure it was done to my liking. Better than I expected!! Ed and crew even fixed up a few areas of yard that I had never really paid attention to and it make a big impact. Already booked next lawn cut and fall cleanup!
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingRoberto's Affordable Landscaping has for many years been taking care of our yard (lawn and bushes) in spring, summer and fall and snow removal in winter. They are reliable and do a good job. We can always count on them. Especially after a heavy snowfall, we are delighted when they arrive with their plow and shovels
Lawn Services in Concord
- Business Description:Ronaldo’s Landscaping Services has been providing landscaping services to the Concord,MA area since 2001. Our business is driven by honesty, integrity and the commitment to excellence that we bring to every project. That same commitment to excellence yields many well founded relationships with our clients. With such great customer service, we are commited to returning your calls in 24 hours or lessRecent Review:The best. They show up early and work harder than anyone. Honestly, I didn't think the tree removals were possible. It was ruining both the foundation and fence. Everything was precisely the way I wanted it, at a price which was considerably less than I expected. No unwanted destruction, lots of care. They removed the fabric, but left the budding hyacinths somehow. People I don't know are walking by and yelling out complimentsThomas T.
- Business Description:For 30 years, John’s Landscape Service Inc. has been a landscape contractor providing highly recommended, reliable and reasonable landscape services to the Greater Boston, Metro North and Metro West areas including areas such as Boston, Arlington, Newton, and Cambridge. We are proud of our reputation and we would love to work with you this season. No project is too big or too small. We know that we can provide you with the highest level of satisfaction in our work and help to make your outdoo..Recent Review:didn't hire - just chose another contractor from list. can't review someone I didn't hire. should be a 3rd choice wherever necessary here - "N/A" or "didn't hire".Ms A L.
- Business Description:Make a Difference Landscaping services knows that you want to enjoy your lawn... not tend to it. We offer Landscaping, Irrigation, Materials, Lighting, Property Maintenance. That's why we make it easy for you with dependable, reliable and dedicated service. The biggest investment you'll most likely make in your lifetime is your home. Most Real Estate professionals will tell you that it's the "curb-appeal" that helps to make or break the value of your home. And "curb-appeal" means landscaping...Recent Review:Amazing. Very kind and professional, he took the time and helped me understand what he was doing and why. A++ Service!Erika K.
- Business Description:I'm a small owner operator company. This is my cell phone number. So you will always be in contact with me only. I will go that little extra. To improve the value and the safety of your property. From tree work. Prunning of shrubs or trees. lawn mowing- landscaping - fall cleanup s - weeding or full yard over hauls. Let Kenny's yard care. Give you a yard that your niebor s will dream of. Thank you KennyRecent Review:At first it was fine, however, he did not finish the work he was hired to perform. The contractor twice was a No Call/No Show. I stupidly paid him before I had the opportunity to look over the work performed. Reason for this is this contractor stopped by my work place to pick up his check. I trusted what he told me, so I paid him. I should have checked the job beforehand. So this part was my fault. He told me he would come back to complete the job. He scheduled the appointments but was a (twice) "no call/no show" I told him I was disappointed and that he is not an honorable business person. I added I would not be using his services in the future. This sparked some flames with him. He responded to my polite email with verbal assaults, threats against me. He called me several horrible swears. His language was so concerning that I shared it with a couple of co-workers. They were horrified that my polite email got such a horrible and concerning assault. I have tried for two days to get in touch with Angie but have not been able to get any response from my email and contact information submitted on the website. I have waited on hold for "hours" left my call back # twice and still have not had any response. This is my 5th attempt. I am at the point if I should just go to the Atty General's office in NH. Edit: this is a follow-up to my previous review. Adding to my review is Kenny's email he sent to me after I politely asked when he would complete the job. He was paid in full (immediately). I never asked for a discount. The only complaint was he made two appointments to complete the job and was both times, a no call no show. It is unfortunate the words he wrote are completely false. On my part, it is a hard lesson learned. I am going to the Attorney General's office as well as the Better Business Bureau Iv had just about enough of your herasment. I told you 450 for the bark to start with. You cry poor me I threw a yard of rock and labor in for the same price. A yard of rock. Witch I put down. I did the job as contract. You decide to push and rip me of. Just like the leaves under the porch. You told me to get what I could. Then wine because the wind is blowing them. And waste hours of my time on the phone. I hear you talking bad about my company. Because you decide to rip me off. I will sue you. Your the only person that has complained. Out of 800 people in four years. I will come down to the home Depot and tell my side of the story if I hear you had mouthing my company. And will be fired when I sue home Depot for letting you lie about my company. This the other email sent to me. Assholes like you. Make good contractor s not care to be helpful to people. You ruin good contractor s because you are cheap and rip us of scum baAnnette C.
- Business Description:Lowrey's Landscapes is a full service Landscape construction and maintenance company. Check out our website at www.lowreyslandscapes.com All consultations and estimates are FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Eric Lowrey the owner of Lowrey's Landscapes believes by solving customers' problems he is able to demonstrate his knowledge of horticulture and design. He has gained this by obtaining an Associates Degree in Landscape Contracting from the Stockbridge School of Agriculture at Umass, as well as the continui..Recent Review:The estimate was very timely, he was on-time and turned the estimate around to us quickly.meg s.
- Business Description:Additional service areas - Norwood Brockton, Lynn Beverly, Concord Maynard, & Chelmsford Haverhill & portions of Ashland Norfolk, Boxford Gloucester, Cohasset Plymouth & Fitchburg Leominster. Award winning. Additional contact name - Lauren GreenhowRecent Review:GreenHow is an excellent company - their servicepeople are knowledgable and thorough, follow up when they say they will, and go out of their way to make sure you are happy with their work. The back office team is also very attentive and professional. We had our property inspected when we moved in and were pleased enough with GreenHow's work that we contracted them to perform ongoing inspections every couple months. They have been great and we are quite happyDouglas S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:NOW BOOKING FALL CLEANUPS! Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through constru..Recent Review:The experience was great with H&H. Very professional and on time. Cleaned up after job and worked hard! I would absolutely hire again!Lauren N.
- Business Description:We are a small, owner operated company that can do the big jobs without the big name. We focus on a more personal service and customer care.Recent Review:We had several very large pine trees knocked down and damaged from a severe thunderstorm and winds, and needed them removed quickly since some were still partially held up and could have fallen on our back fence. Any of the trees would have hit our house and done a lot of damage if they fell in that direction. We contacted a few tree removal companies, and Tim came out the next day to look at the situation and was able to fit us into his schedule within a few days to do the work. We picked Neufell Tree & Landscape out of the other tree removal companies because Tim had the best plan for how to remove the fallen/broken trees and a few others that were a danger of falling in the future, and at a reasonable price. We're glad we did because they did an excellent job. The crew worked hard, was pretty quick for the amount of tree removal work they did, and was able to precisely take down the large pine trees in the directions where they wanted to, without any falling near our house or fence (which was a concern of ours with at least one very large broken tree trunk suspended over our fence after the storm). Tim was great to discuss the project and future potential landscaping projects with. At least 3 of our neighbors hired them later to remove storm damaged and other trees on their properties, and were happy with the work as well. We plan to hire them again for any future tree projects as well as other landscapingMatthew K.
- Business Description:J&J Landscaping and Irrigation has been beautifying communities in eastern Massachusetts for twenty years. From our humble beginnings working out of a compact pickup truck to present day, J&J has always stuck to its core values: honesty, straightforward estimates, knowledgeable and caring employees, fair pricing, and above all top-notch quality and unquestionable resultsRecent Review:We were referred to J&J by our landscape architect, who promised that this company is exceptionally detailed, very client-focused, and above all, quite nice. We were also told that J&J has a particular devotion to clients, in that they make projects as personalized as possible to ensure that the client is content and that the plants grow. Our project involved planting at least a dozen large-ish trees and hundreds of perennials and shrubs on our lot. On planting day, there were at least fifteen highly professional landscapers who sited the plants, dug the planting holes so that there would be both a berm around them and a slight depression to optimize watering, and then watered everything. It took almost the entire day to do this, and afterwards, our yard was transformed. The folks at J&J have come back to review their work over the last two years and have provided guidance on watering, pruning, and yard care to us on each visit. They are really exceptionalPaul C.
Deals in Concord for Lawn Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Blade of Grass LLC129 Boston Post Rd
- A Buckley Landscaping287 Elm St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A Yard and a Half Landscaping Cooperative26 Thayer Rd
- A. Grant, Shultz Company132-25 Maple Ave
Flushing, New York
- A. J. Tomasi Nurseries, Inc.299 OAK ST
- A.J. Belcher Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 3419
- A.J. Robinson Corporation48 Swan Avenue
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- Abaid Family Yard & Tree Services350 tucker mill rd
New Boston, New Hampshire
- Accelerated Property ServicesPO Box 415
Hollis, New Hampshire
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Adaptab Management Consulting LLC1285 River Street Suite B
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Addon Construction LLCPO Box 16453
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced TreePO Box 416
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Landscaping61 Crimson Rd
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- AGS Stump Removal25 Moulton St
- Ahronian Landscaping & Design107 Concord St
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJT Supplies, Inc.67 Neponset Ave.
- All Seasons Cleaning705 Union St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alpine Landscape Management & Const Company Inc.11 Canal Street
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- America Landscape Inc176 Leland St.
- America Landscape Inc.176 Leland St
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- Antonio Torcasio Landscaping Contr.52 Rumford Ave
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- APZ Enterprises Inc6 cutter dr
- Aquarius Cleaning 64 Union St apt A
Somersworth, New Hampshire
- Associated Tradesmen62 Pawtucket Drive
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- A Blade of Grass LLC
- B M Norris EnterprisesP.O. Box 122
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B&B Handyman and Cleaning Services350 highland ave #32
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLCPo box 180
North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Baja pool repair and Landscaping135 twist hill rd
Dunbarton, New Hampshire
- Bala Cleaning and Janitorial Services225 West Selden St. 1
- Barbuzzi Landscaping92 Oakville St
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Barry's Home & Commercial RepairPO Box 9
Derry, New Hampshire
- Bartlett Tree Experts32 Nickerson Rd
- BB Homes69 Sharon St apt 2
- Bedford Tree Services LLC514 Wallace Rd
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Bela Vista Inc34 Janebar Cir
- Bella' s Cleaning Solutions26 DUNSHIRE DR 26
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Big Bear Tree35 Reed St
- Big Dog's Power Washing69 king philip road
- Biomass Tree & LandscapingP O BOX 533
- Black Diamond Landscapes Inc33 Ryder St. Ste. 4
- Black Wolf Property Maintenance322 old main street
- Blank Industries17 Brent Drive
- Blessed Painting154 Fern Rd
- Bloom Landscaping LLC
Ramond, New Hampshire
- Bocash Brothers Landscaping19 Bishop Ln
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston's Clean Team15 Farwell St
- Boudreau Bros Landscaping20 Pratt St
- BPS Construction Service Corp10 Ropes St
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brian's Lawn Care7 High St
- Brick Ends Farm464 Highland Street
- Brick-Ends Farm Composting & Castings464 Highland Street
South Hamilton, Massachusetts
- BrickStone Masonry Inc.127 Bay State Road
- Briffetts LandscapingP.O. box 34
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- BSE Landscaping183 Stow Road
- Butler & Sons Tree Svc92 Farm St
- Bv carpets inc152 Bishop Dr
- B M Norris Enterprises
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC212 ELIOT ST
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- Campbell's LandscapingPO Box 61
- Capital facility services corp11 Chocksett Rd
- Cappadona Landscape Co.25 Nutting Rd.
- Capt'n Quigs Marine Services, llcPO Box 119
Gilmanton Iw, New Hampshire
- Captain's Landscape745 Franklin St
- Carlson Tree Service50 Prescott St.
- Carlton Services118 Beech st
- Carracini Landscaping87 Grove St
- CARUSO BROS LANDSCAPING68 LAKEVIEW TER
- Cassidy Landscaping83 Robin Hood Road
- Central Mass LandscapesPO Box 60423
- Chippers Inc1241 Pomfret Rd
- Chores Be GonePo box 93
- Ciano Development LLC143 Main St
- Clean Slate Landscape & Property Management, LLC 99 Woodland Rd
- Clear Cut Landscaping295 Lake St.
- Colameta Landscaping3 Saint Anne
- Colameta Landscaping - Groton45 Pleasant Street
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC