There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Fort Calhoun, NE
There are 10 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Fort Calhoun
- London OutdoorsMy wife and I recently decided it was time to add a retaining wall to our back yard. We have had a retaining wall in the past but it was poorly constructed and fell apart over a short years span. We hired London Outdoors for our second attempt at the retaining wall and could not have been more pleased. London Outdoors was efficient, reliable, and really a great contractor to work with. I can already tell the wall was done correctly compared to the last and will last for many years. A huge thanks to London Outdoors, we will be having them back in the near future to complete our backyard
- F & M Painting & RemodelingExcellent work! They showed up everyday on time and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the finished product. I would hire them again. I definitely recommend their services.
- Limitless LandscapeI would recommend Limitless Landscape to anyone in my network, period. As a laymen customer I knew the basics of paver patios and knew what I wanted to do with the space but I was not aware of all the intricacies that go into a project like this. They were patient and incredibly responsive to my questions. On that note most contractors will deliver what a customer wants, but Limitless really went over and above the competition to engage my interest, educate on possibilities to stay within the range of my budget and most importantly, brought my project to LIFE before I signed up with them. Alan is as knowledgeable as anyone I experienced in the bid process, set clear expectations on what was possible and delivered an amazing option for me. What puts Limitless over the top is the combination of he and Liz in how they do business. Liz used a fantastic software tool to sketch out a 3D rendering of my space in exactly what my house looked like and gave me multiple options to choose from. She and Alan presented it to me together and gave me a range of cost on the different options even before signing up with them. It was an easy decision. It could have stopped there, but Alan's leadership of his team was impeccable. The team was on time, worked full days, and was very professional in a fairly complex job including setting my patio up for preparation for a hottub (extra deep excavation and preparation of the pavers). Throughout the process Liz was fast to respond and their logistics are streamlined such that any change I made was quickly reacted to. The final product is one that we know will last for years to come and made what could have been stressful experience one that I thoroughly enjoyed. They truly have a model that allows for lifetime relationships and I wouldn't use anyone else. Thanks Alan and Liz
- Limitless LandscapeAlan and his crew were great to work with from the time of the estimate through the final day of installation. We are grateful for their talented and professional crew and we absolutely love our new patio.
- Limitless LandscapeThe work went very well. They came when they said they would be. Allan and Liz were the owners and they were fun to work with and very upbeat people. She brought her laptop computer along and walked us through a virtual tour of the plan. Then they setup a date, and their men came about 2 weeks later and the workers came and it took them 2 days to complete the job
- Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc.Great! They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. They know what they are doing. Great professional work and great prices!
- Limitless LandscapeLimitless Landscape was my first foray into snow removal/lawnmowing, etc. I had to be out of town for an extended period of time. Mr. Diaz came out to speak with me as soon as I entered a request. He set services up immediately. At first, I thought I could manage a new snowfall so I emailed and said I could do "this one myself before I go." It turned out to be too much for me so I contacted them again and very late that night Mr. Diaz came out himself to remove the remaining snow. Their fees are comparable, their service is excellent, and billing is easy and online. I will keep using their services, even when I am at home. They also do landscaping and I hope to be able to use their services then as well
- Limitless LandscapeWe hired Limitless Landscape to fix up my dad's front yard and reconstruct the retaining walls. We live on a large hill and Liz and Alan went above and beyond with showing us options with varying costs. Once we decided what we wanted, Alan and Liz were very good about keeping the lines of communication open. We decided on a two tier hardscape with a circular stone front stoop. They incorporated the hardscape with the retaining wall along the driveway. I realize I am probably not using the correct vocabulary, the pictures are probably more helpful. Limited Landscape is an excellent company. They work very hard and the outcome is amazing. The house itself looks like it has had a facelift. We could not have picked a better company for this work. I would 100% recommend Limitless Landscapes
- Limitless LandscapeI would like to sing the praises of Alan & Liz's landscaping company, Limitless Landscape. My daughter, Annalies, discovered them online and I am very happy that she did. I had front yard that was very much in need of large-scale repair including collapsing retaining walls on both sides of the driveway. From the beginning of the project, when my daughter & I were expressing what we wanted the vaguest of terms, Liz turned those vague ideas into a design and then a real working plan. Over the course of the project, we made some minor tweaks in the original plan; for those times, we sat down with Liz and Alan and ironed out what was possible and what wasn't. We had good luck with the weather and most days went smoothly with only a couple of rain days in a four-week fall project. With respect to the men who did the work itself, they were terrific. They were friendly. They were responsive when I would make occasional requests during the course of the project: for example, I want to save that old railroad tie but not that one...that type of request. Alan himself was frequently on-site helping/working too. I always felt absolutely secure with the honesty of these gentlemen working; that was important to me after a bad experience in a large window project a few years ago where a theft occurred from inside my house. That incident put me off contracted home repair projects for quite a while. Limitless Landscape has helped restore my confidence in contractors. So, I would heartily recommend Limitless Landscape. They will do a wonderful job for you! Oh and by the way, I'm am continuing to get compliments from the neighbors about my front yard and that makes me happy
- A+ Landscaping & Design1Mike and his team are outstanding to work with! Mike had fantastic design recommendations for our backyard redesign. He is very responsive and got the work done on plan as promised. We are extremely happy with how our backyard was transformed and would recommend A+ Landscaping to anyone.
Landscapers in Fort Calhoun
- Business Description:25 years construction experience Five years in business. Very knowledgeable. Super polite/courteous. Communication skills superb smaller company 2-3man crew. Specialized skills: outdoor kitchens Retaining Walls Patios Sidewalks Driveways Excavation Call for free estimate 402-880-905Recent Review:Awesome. Great company and great employees. 100% would hire them again.Jamie C.
- Business Description:We have over 17 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers. We specialize in fence installation, deck installation and repair, sheds, landscaping, tree service, remodeling, and interior painting. We offer a 20% military/veteran discount. Please contact us today for a free estimate and let's get started on your property and home improvement projects.Recent Review:It went great! Brandon and crew were in and out in one day, they took down like 6 bushes/trees, trimmed the bush in the back yard, trimmed my front tree and rose bush!! It was a lot of work and a lot to haul away and they did it all on an extremely hot day. The turn around time was amazing, met on a Wednesday, work was complete on Thursday. I highly recommend this company, they did a great job!!Tami T.
- Business Description:S.K. Lawns provides mowing, trimming, blowing, dog waste removal and bush trimming services at a minimal cost. Our goal is to provide affordable, dependable and professional services to our community.Recent Review:Sam with S.K. Lawns is very professional does a wonderful job! Our lawn looks amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone!Madison B.
- Business Description:Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 10 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for youRecent Review:Great! They did exactly what they said they would do when they said they would do it. They know what they are doing. Great professional work and great prices!kyle e.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:Durkan Designs is a hardscape and softscape company specializing in paver patios, outdoor lighting, water and fire features, landscaping and more. We offer free estimates and 3D designs so we can help bring your yard ideas to life. At Durkan Designs, perfection is our standardRecent Review:Wonderful. Done in 1 1/2 days. Expellant job.Dennis W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very well, professional, quick, showed up on time, observed COVID requirements.Lilia F.
- Business Description:Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINETS AND STAINING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality work done right. Our customers service and your satisfaction are our top priorities.Recent Review:Excellent work! They showed up everyday on time and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the finished product. I would hire them again. I definitely recommend their services.Matari M.
- Business Description:AJ's landscaping is a full service landscaping company that has been servicing Omaha and surronding areas for Nineteen Years. Our company is fully insured and professional. If you are looking for a company that is always on time give us a callRecent Review:This is the second time we have had AJ do work for us. Both times the guys showed up as planned, were very polite, friendly and professional. They kept us informed of all they were doing and made sure we were happy with the progress. We decided to change some things in the middle of the job, and they were completely willing to not only do the changes, but offered their suggestions, which were perfect. They were also very kind and patient with our dogs having to go in and out. They went above and beyond cleaning up after the work. The finished project is absolutely beautiful, and beyond what we had hoped for. We will highly recommend them to allkim D.
- Business Description:Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insur..Recent Review:I was not notified they were coming. I just happened to see him heading for the controls. i had to stop him so I could shut the system down.Paul S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Missouri Valley
- Carter Lake
- Boys Town
- Council Bluffs
- La Vista
Landscapers in Fort Calhoun
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Landscapes, LLC6400 Ballard Ave
- 3D Landscapes, LLC
- A CLEAN CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE1112 N 155TH AVE
- A West Omaha Irrigation & Lawns3628 S 138th St
- Above & Beyond Complete Ground Maintenance, Inc14803 Frontier Rd
- Advantage Fencing6105 Weir Street
- AJ's AllJobbs2135 E 1st St
- AJ's Landscaping and Snow RemovalPO Box 641886
- ALADDIN SPRINKLER1634 Riverview Rd.
- Alden-Parks Enterprises1038 Plattview Dr
Cedar Creek, Nebraska
- ALF Construct LLC24376 Barrus Road
- Antler Country Landscaping, Inc.21625 Chancellor Rd
- Apex Construction Services15116 Tibbles St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- AUP LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATIONPO BOX 247
- A CLEAN CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- BAUER'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE11707 SPRAGUE CIR
- Beckenhauer Landscaping4594 Caley Ave
- BEE Contracting LLC9011 Valley
- Benitez landscaping and lawns3513 N 93rd Ave
- Benson's Lawn and LandscapingP.O Box 867
- Beyond Dreams Construction LLC14301 FNB Parkway 100
- BGM Enterprises, IncPO BOX 38
- Big "O" Outdoors & Living2518 Gindy Dr
- Big Red's Guaranteed Clean2330 Keystone Dr Ste 101
- BONSAI LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 460815
- BONSALL POOL & SPA3201 PIONEERS BLVD 30
- Botanica Horticulture & Home1308 Atlas St
- Boulevard Gardens4315 Wakeley St
- Bradley B Rose Omaha Sodding and Grading14221 Madison St
- BRATETIC CONSTRUCTION INC17163 County Road 36
- BREAKING GROUND6610 N 264th Cir
- BAUER'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- C&B Construction4715 Grant Street
- Cada Brothers Inc10306 W Street
- CARSON ENTERPRISES6828 N 264th Cir
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- chicos hauling & landscaping 4537 S 20th St
- CJ'S LAWN & GARDEN CTR109 S 6TH ST
Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Clarks LawnCare15110 Irene St
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Clear Creek Landscapes LLC15070 Chandler Rd
- CM's A Cut Above4151 S 84th St
- COLORBURST LANDSCAPE & DESIGN5005 S 131st St
- Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc. 2201 Lothrop St
- CURBIT18602 s 150th st
- Custom Edges Lawn & Landscape5113 Leavenworth St
- C&B Construction
- Goslin Contracting6116 Military Ave
- GREEN RENOVATIONSP.O. Box 305
- Greenlife Gardens5023 Shannon Dr
- Griffis Tree and Lawn633 south 1st street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Groundscapes Inc12234 Roberts Rd
La Vista, Nebraska
- Goslin Contracting
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- JENSEN GARDENS20714 S HWY 50
- Jensen Retaining Walls219 Cedar St
- JnJ Renovations4223 Frances Street
- John Nanfito3111 Vinton St.
- JONES LC & DESIGN2910 Gilmore rd
- JRS construction129 hunter ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- JC Construction
- Lakeside Landscaping2202 Platte River Dr
- Landscape Designs Inc.2520 Keystone Dr
- LANOHA NURSERIES19111 W CENTER RD
- LAWN ENFORCEMENT5225 CASS ST
- Lawn Love Lawn Care1299 Farnam Street #300B
- Legacy Landscape19718 Military Rd
- Livingston Lawns & Landscaping LLC8617 Decatour St
- Lovely Landscaping7615 Meredith Ave
- Lakeside Landscaping
- M & A Enterprises Inc4346 S 90th St
- M.E.B. Lawn And Landscape732 S Washington St
- Madueno Enterprises 6036 Western Ave
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- McCune Landscaping13522 s 220th st
- MCGILL'S LANDSCAPINGPO Box 366
- MDanekas Deck Pros 22348 South 35th St.
- Mechaley Landscaping7929 Oakwood street
- Mike Stenger Lawn Maintenance13610 Tregaron Drive
- Moore's Irrigation & Landscape Lighting13306 C St
- MOORE'S LANDSCAPING & NURSERY11999 CRYER AVE
- Morningside Tree & Lawn CareP.O. Box 506
- MULHALL'S DESIGN3615 N 120TH ST
- M & A Enterprises Inc
- Omaha Turf Management, LLC2711 Brentwood Dr
- Omaha Turf Management, LLC