The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Minot, ND
There are 0 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Minot
- Heritage PaintingWell. They were friendly, professional, respectful, cleaned up after their work and did a very good job.
- Ace PaintingHe was great and extremely reasonably priced. Quick but did a very good job. Also was very willing to work with the short timeframe I had to get things done. He came highly recommended from a friend and I'm glad I used him. Will definitely use him again when I'm ready to paint the rest of my house!
- Allstar Painting IncI contacted All Star through their website and received a response within 12 hours. Joey came out within a day or two and provided me with an estimated cost and timeline for the painting. The price was reasonable and the bid was accepted. The work was done in a very professional and timely manner. They used good quality paint and applied two coats everywhere. I am very pleased with All Star Painting and would definitely call them again
- The Painters IncWe were getting bids for inside and outside of house and it was an extremely cold day. No one else would even bother about the outside bid. Don and Trevor did a beautiful job with skim coating plaster and painting. We will have them do outside of house in the spring.
- Leon FergelHe is very particular and clean. He does his work quickly. He does a good job. He cleans up after himself.
- Phillips Custom Home DesignMy experience has been excellent. The bathroom/bedroom remodel took about 1.5 months and the results were stunning. The quality of the work is phenomenal and I ended up with the elegant, beautiful, tranquil retreat that I was envisioning. We are about 1.5 months into the living room, kitchen and study remodel, and we are now in the home stretch. Again, the results are stunning. My 80's town home (which I had not touched since moving here in July 2001) is completely transformed thanks to the guys at Phillips Custom Home Design!! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of the men at Phillips. They are extremely professional and thorough. I am completely comfortable with them in working in my home. I appreciate that they are so respectful and easy to talk and laugh with. We have bounced ideas back and forth, so I have been very involved in the process. I have had my questions answered promptly and everything explained to me very well. They have been partners with me in this process and that has made the process easier. After a short break, we will be embarking on the final phase of the reno (guest bath and guest bedroom). I am thrilled to recommend Phillips Custom Home Design. They are truly top-notch and I am so grateful for all they have done for me
- Allstar Painting IncJosh came right away and gave me an estimate but it was much higher than the others I received so I hired someone else.
- Allstar Painting IncI contacted Josh of Crown Painting from references here on Angie's List on February 24. NOTE: Josh and Joey are brothers that had their own separate painting businesses prior to forming Allstar Painting, Inc. Joey arrived on the same day I called (24 February) to prepare an estimate. He was courteous and informative. The estimate was about what I expected for a 14x21 dimension room plus ceiling. I requested a specific date (March 02) for the painting which they accommodated. Josh brought over two painters (Ryan and Luke) who were courteous and efficient. The job the guys did was immaculate. The line between the walls and the ceiling (two different colors) was done perfectly. They completed all the painting in one day, were very tidy and were gone before 4:00 p.m. I am very happy with Allstar Painting, Inc. and will certainly call them again
- College Pro PaintersI couldn't have found a better overall performance workers worked performed some exras requested all superlative warranty 96% customers satisfaction EPA certified and insured.
- Bill's Custom PaintingBill explained that his schedule was very full and it would take a few weeks to get to the duplex. We explained that we would like to have the complete interior painted before carpets were to be layed. He completely understood, and had his Son's paint the interior on Saturday and Sunday. They did an outstanding job. No overspray. They did run out of time to replace all the electrical outlet covers in some of the rooms and some clean up. We were ok with it because they ran out of time. The place was Finished on Monday, and they had to get to another job
Interior Painters in Minot
- Business Description:VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!Recent Review:Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any client. Aileen Dominguez Dentist, Boston, MassachusettAileen D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom Cabinetry
- Business Description:Experienced drywall finisher, painter, and handyman.
- Business Description:We are a company that cares about your project from start to finish. With over 14 years of experence in all types of construction. Our prices are fair and our work is high quality. We never treat our customers like a number, you will always be able to get ahold of us before, during and after the project. Thank you for your consideration
- Business Description:Panther construction was Established in 2011. Although we are a newer company, our members and employees come with a large and vast history of experience In residential construction. Not only do we strive to complete top quality work, but we push to keep costs down for the customer. We hope to acquire your buisness, and look forward to hearing from you soon
- Business Description:We house & directly employ over 30 professional craftsman, fully equipped with experience, tools, and adequate help for any commercial or residential project we accept. We offer free written estimates for serious customers. We are a licensed contractor, insured with a $2mm general liability policy, and carry workman's comp coverage
- Business Description:Painting of business and homes inside and out
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Personal, professional, ethical. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations in regards to all of your painting needs. Whether it be a door, kitchen, or an entire warehouse, both interior and exterior, crown painting is at your service to deliver the highest quality paint job efficiently; communicating through the entire scope of each project with enthusiasm and an understanding of individual needsRecent Review:I contacted All Star through their website and received a response within 12 hours. Joey came out within a day or two and provided me with an estimated cost and timeline for the painting. The price was reasonable and the bid was accepted. The work was done in a very professional and timely manner. They used good quality paint and applied two coats everywhere. I am very pleased with All Star Painting and would definitely call them again. <br /Leslie B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Allstar Painting Inc1917 N 20th St
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
- Allstar Painting Inc
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota 58782
- CRK Construction
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota 58701
- Dom's CF Home Improvements
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Finneman Painting Plus
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Johnson Windows & Siding723 3rd Ave
Northwest Jamestown, North Dakota 58554
- Johnson Windows & Siding