Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Brevard, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Brevard
- Wildlife Removal ServicesThis was at my daughter's home and after seeing the rats she was rather alarmed and scared. She has a three year old and they needed to see the rats removed right away. They also have pet dogs and needed the approach to be pet safe. Randy did a great job of rapid follow-up, setting the traps, and the rats were gone within a few days, as he predicted. We've very happy with the service
- Nuisance Wildlife ControlGREAT! I called Tyrone to make an appointment. He knew from my description immediately what was going on and spent 30 minutes explaining the actions I would need to take to resolve the problem. Very professional and did not come out when it was not needed. He emphasized education around the forest pests that often vex me. When offered money for his expert advice, he advised me to just call him for service if I ran into another wildlife issue that would need his assistance. Great guy who truly has a willingness to help people
- Precious Pets TransportJill is awesome! Very professional and also incredibly compassionate. I would use them again in a heartbeat!
- Asheville Wildlife Removal LLCWe had noticed a stain on our ceiling, which we thought was from a roof leak, but no leak could be found. We started hearing animal noises in the attic above where the stain was, and made the connection that the stain was animal damage. We did not know what animal it was, except that it was something 4-footed. We called Asheville Wildlife Removal, who came out right on time when scheduled, and quickly determined that the culprit was a nest of flying squirrels. They also identified where they were getting in (a roof vent lacking it's animal guard, a defect on the builder's part), and found several other possible entry points, none of which I had been able to see until they were pointed out. As a controlled species, the flying squirrels had to be trapped and relocated. Rusty quoted me a price to relocate the squirrels and repair the damage, and another price to do that plus seal all the entry points. I chose the full deal. A trap was installed and the men came back and checked it daily for several days. No squirrels were caught, but the sounds stopped too. The squrrels were apparently "not home" at the time the trap was installed and it locked them out, which is fine. The men removed the trap, repaired the animal damage, and sealed up all the openings, also sanitizing the attic where the nest had been. No further problem since. The men were professional and courteous throughout, took care of our home, and did quality work. If ever needed, I will certainly use them again
- Nuisance Wildlife ControlGood job. Areas screened off were made to look like it was part of the house by closely matching paint. Thorough close off at all areas. Courteous and efficient workers. Would use again.
- Asheville Wildlife Removal LLCWow! I learned a lot from this experience about wildlife regulations. Rusty Russell was a professional but had time to talk to a child. On his three return visits, he scheduled them after school so the boy could participate. Did I mention that he cleaned up and did not leave a mess? Quote was a little less than originally stated (how often does that happen?). Best $485 I have spent in some time. I have recommended Rusty Russell to my HOA and to several other people in our area
- Asheville Wildlife Removal LLCWhen a critter was banging and flopping around in our chimney, I called Rusty who came out within two hours. Whatever it was had escaped but Rusty found a breach in the screening of the chimney. A few days later, he and his colleague Corey fixed the problem-- and took it upon themselves to repair a secondary breach. They were professional, efficient and friendly
- Asheville Wildlife Removal LLCPest ?droppings? were recently found in our attic. Thinking it might be RATS or another wild critter from our yard, I decided to get a professional person to handle the problem. However, it was important that the company address rats/mice/squirrels/etc. more than spiders, ants, termites. Also, it was important NOT to use poison or glue traps. On Angie?s List was a review for ?Asheville Wildlife Removal? that got my attention. An appointment was set up and appointment day arrived. The owner Rusty came with another man named Gary. They were punctual, courteous, clean (wore booties inside), and professional. (To be noted: they came in a truck that did NOT leave oil stains all over my driveway, which has been a constant problem with many workmen vehicles.) REPORT: Following their inside/outside inspection, Rusty and Gary gave a report. The droppings were identified as from a few mice. The problem was caught before any infestation. Since there were only 1-2 mice getting into our fairly new house, it would be hard to find an entry point as a mouse can get into a hole the size of a pencil?s circumference. REMEDY: (1) Set traps with bait, and (2) If problem persists, set up long-term rodent management on exterior perimeter of the house. Rusty and Gary said they would be glad to set traps for us (using food type bait, not poison). However, to save us money (since there weren?t any nesting evidence or lots of droppings) they wanted to know if my daughter and I would prefer to set traps ourselves with peanut butter or chocolate in the attic. My daughter is an avid ?animal? person (except for RATS!!!) and thought this a good idea. Our yard is large, sloping, and with a creek frequented by various wildlife. She would take any mouse caught to our back property and place it out for the wildlife to eat. We took that option. As for $$$: There was an upfront fee quoted at the time the appointment was made. I thought it was reasonable
- Asheville Wildlife Removal LLCThey caught a bird in the trap (a starling) and came back several times over the course of a few weeks to check and rebait the traps. They were very professional, answered all my questions, and wore protective booties on their shoes when coming into the house. They patched the four holes with a product to deter the birds and then used a concrete product to fill some other holes. They also used the concrete product to fix some loose bricks on my front steps. Then they also fixed the rubber edging to the garage that one of us had damaged when backing out of the garage! These last two repairs were not part of the scope of work so I was very appreciative. At first I thought the price was a bit high, but my house is very high off the ground which made this job quite challenging. Also they made four visits to my home and fixed several additional things
- Nuisance Wildlife ControlAfter we purchased the house we found out that there had been squirrels living in the attic for years. They had begun to chew on beams of the attic and the insulation. We had difficulty finding anyone who was licensed to remove them. We found Tyrone Phillips who is licensed to remove animals and who trains others for their licenses. He explained the procedure which required several visits. Since he completed the work there has been no evidence of squirrels in the attic. He was very professional and explained each step of the process as it was completed
Last update on July 25, 2018
Animal Removal Services in Brevard
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Cedar Mountain,
- Pisgah Forest,
- Mills River,
- Lake Toxaway,
- Horse Shoe,
- Laurel Park,
- Slater Marietta,
- Flat Rock,
- East Flat Rock,
- Mountain Home,
- Travelers Rest,
animal removal services in Brevard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Clegg's Termite & Pest Control LLCPO Box 3089
Durham, North Carolina 27715
- Clegg's Termite & Pest Control LLC
- Hendersonville Pest Control1185 Dana Rd
Hendersonville, North Carolina 28793
- Hendersonville Pest Control
- McNeely Pest Control3831 Reynolda Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27106
- McNeely Pest Control
- Nuisance Wildlife Control2136 Owl Hollow Rd
Mill Spring, North Carolina 28756
- Nuisance Wildlife Control
- Pro Pest Inc101 Hooper Lane
Mills River, North Carolina 28759
- Pro Pest Inc
- Terminix - Columbia -Termite & Pest Control1828 Pineview Dr
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- Terminix - Columbia -Termite & Pest Control