Alladin Lock & Security

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2009

Auto Accessories

Full line of locksmith services for your car, home and business. Convenient location on 8th and Broadwater for over 15 years....

LG Electric

LG Electric is a locally owned electrical contracting company that is committed to setting a higher standard. We provide top quality, efficient, and reliable service 24/7 in Billings and the surrounding area. Our #1 priority is taking care of every client and earning your lifelong business and support. We do all kinds of electrical work from simple light fixture changes to remodels, new builds and everything in between. You can count on us to get any job done in a timely manner while meeting all code requirements and providing one of a kind customer service.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

03/02/2019

My mother locked herself out of her car with the engine still running. We tried calling a bunch of Locksmiths and none of them could get to us sooner than 1 hour or they simply didn't answer the phone. We got ahold of Alladin Lock & Security and he told us he would be there within 15 minutes. He showed up within 15 minutes just like he said. He was Friendly and Professional, and had us back into the car within about 2 minutes flat. I would recommend this company to other people.

Description of Work
Locked out of Car.

06/20/2013

Very professional and came in the evening after work to make it a more suitable time for me.

Description of Work
Rekeyed all the locks on the home.

06/10/2013

Lock functioned to his and my satisfacstion after he inspected; operated well during the visit; and continue3s.

Description of Work
Checked and inspected malfunctioning lock.

07/17/2010

I had purchased 3 touch pad kwik set locks from Home Depot, thinking I could replace my own outside locks. Needless to say, I was unable to do the work myself. I called Alladin Locksmith and scheduled a time for their services. The serviceman arrived on time and was very helpful. Showed me how to program the keypads and how to rekey the locks myself. Very helpful. I have used this company for over 25 years and will continue to when the need arises. They are busy, but very good. He actually stayed until the job was done, which was 7pm. Thank you Alladin, for your years of service.

Description of Work
Replacement of keyed locks with key pad entry locks.

Category locksmith

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

09/28/2009

I called this business Alladin Lock and Key on Thursday to have several lock issues addressed at my home. The person answering the phone assured me that someone would be coming out that day to do the job and that they would call me ahead of time. I never received a call. The next day, I called and asked to reschedule. His excuse for not coming on Thursday was that he was really busy and just couldn't get there. He did not bother to use either of the two phone numbers provided to let me know that he couldn't make it. He said someone would come out to my home after 1 pm. on Friday. We waited for him until 3 pm.No show. No call. Two days in a row. I called again on Monday to see why they hadn't shown up . He said they got really busy again and they couldn't make it. So busy, in fact, that he couldn't even call. He said "we can come out there today." I told him I really didn't understand his approach to business. He shouted, "Because we're good that's why!" And he hung up on me. He was a complete j*** from beginning to end. I would never give him a chance to get my business ever again

Description of Work
They were supposed to come out to my house to rekey the locks for doors going outside, replace a lock that isn't working and open a locked door to a closet for which we don't have a key and needed a new set.

Category locksmith

We apologize for your experience. I can only assume that we were short staffed and possibly had an emergency to respond to, or longer than expected job. Also, your location on the outskirts of town could have come into play. In any case, I do apologize and we will continue to better ourselves. Thank you for your input.

25/7 Lockout service

Cars within the last 2 years with newer transponder keys -- however, you should bring your key into the store to find out.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal