When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 18 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsWe absolutely love the outcome! There were plenty of choices when it came to picking out deck, railing and awning material plus feedback and guidance in choices. Originally we had no awning over the old deck but adding it has dramatically increased the amount of time we are able to spend out there and makes the house much cooler. Our deck sits SW and has the afternoon sun hitting the back of the house. I no longer have to have the shades and curtains pulled and can enjoy the lake view every part of the day. The awning as well as composite wood (maintenance free)is well worth the money spent. There was excellent communication, quality and professionalism and far exceeded my expectations. This was not an overnight process so plan ahead and have patience as with everything these days. I would hire this company in a heartbeat...such a great bunch of guys! Thank You, Greater Ozarks Exterior for doing a GREAT job
- HH Home ServicesTroy did an amazing job in every area he had great communication skills as well as showing up when he said he would the work was done on time and in the superior fashion. We would hire him again for any of our needs.
- HH Home ServicesThis is a 5 star guy! Very professional, Work was excellent, affordable, reliable. I highly recommend his service!
- HH Home ServicesWe were looking to have our RV steps replaced so I contacted a few handyman services in the area. When, and if, they came i either never received a promised quote or their price was way too high for what we needed. I was able to find HH Home Services and not only did Troy come out that same day to take measurements, but I also received a very reasonable quote for the steps. He began work once everything was agreed upon and we couldn't be happier with the end result. His workmanship and attention to detail is top notch! We wouldn't hesitate using HH Home Services again or passing along his information as a referral
- KD Signature Construction LLCKody of KD Signature Construction, LLC was terrific to work with. He was very fast in getting back to us with a bid and was in the same price range of other bids we received. He performed the work in a very timely and professional manner. His experience in this area shows, the concrete patio and landscaping brick he installed for us looks fantastic. We are extremely happy with his work, the timeliness of the project and his overall professionalism. We are more than happy to recommend him and his company. In fact we plan to use him again for another project this Spring
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsGreater Ozarks Exteriors team of workers and sub contractors were AWESOME!!! They were professional and true craftsman. They keep me in the loop all the way through the work and most importantly listened to me as they performed the work. Great Team and Great Company!!!
- T.D.S. PaintingPERFECT! Ted & Diane do proffessional high quality work for a fair price. They finished ahead of schedule and their work was above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier! We'll be using them on our next project.
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementVery satisfied with the work performed by Mike Keys and his crew. He kept us informed as to when everything would be completed and everything was left in good shape, NO mess to clean up after.
- Master Handyman LLCSo glad we discovered Master Handyman! Tom and team (Stan and James) just finished staining all the woodwork around the outside of our house. They did a fantastic job. Very professional, tidy, reasonably priced and absolutely fabulous craftsmanship. Their commitment to excellence is obvious. We'll be using this company again and again. We highly recommend! Thanks
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementGreat company, owner always answered our calls or called back promptly, He was also on site for a short time every day his team was here to check the work and receive our feedback. They also worked with the mess the previous contractor left after he had ordered the wrong material then quit the project. Very professional, we would hire them again and plan to for our next three projects
Deck Companies in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:We absolutely love the outcome! There were plenty of choices when it came to picking out deck, railing and awning material plus feedback and guidance in choices. Originally we had no awning over the old deck but adding it has dramatically increased the amount of time we are able to spend out there and makes the house much cooler. Our deck sits SW and has the afternoon sun hitting the back of the house. I no longer have to have the shades and curtains pulled and can enjoy the lake view every part of the day. The awning as well as composite wood (maintenance free)is well worth the money spent. There was excellent communication, quality and professionalism and far exceeded my expectations. This was not an overnight process so plan ahead and have patience as with everything these days. I would hire this company in a heartbeat...such a great bunch of guys! Thank You, Greater Ozarks Exterior for doing a GREAT jobJean K.
- Business Description:Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered..Recent Review:I just got finished tearing down a garage Premiere Exterior Solutions started building 2 years ago. Why am I tearing it down? It will not pass inspection. The trusses were not engineer approved and apparently it takes months to get that done instead of just getting them ordered with the engineer approval like most normal builders. I was going to just let this go but the simple facts are these. Unless you have a lot of money, a lot of time and just enjoy hearing every possible excuse you can imagine as to why they cannot finish or even start a job example: the crew boss took off with the materials, apparently that puts the whole job off several months, everyone got coronavirus (I get it that happens), but 6 moths later, still no garage. Someone’s barn burned down and even though the main guy never shows up to a job site ever unless he is selling you something, the crew cannot show up either, that’s another 3 months. We can’t get materials, I get that its tough to get them right now, but if they had been ordered 2 years ago when I paid them the 10k half down payment they asked for and I agreed on, then later another 5k, to apparently get me “To the front of the line”, I finally got a cement pad poured by someone who apparently has never used a square, level or straight line so hey lets make the pad 18x19x28 or 29 or you know just whatever size, it’s supposed to be 20X30. When the finally came out to put the walls up, they showed up for part of a day, put up the left wall at 16 inches on center, the about halfway through the back wall something changed and they decided to go 24 on center, except there is no center, in fact the whole right wall failed inspection because they had the trusses sitting on seams in the walls in the center of the 24 centers, so they roof would cave with the slightest wind or weight. The front of the garage doors hanging off the right corner almost a full 4 inches (not touching anything underneath). They used 2x6, which is fine except they used all green wood which means at it sat out in the sun it started bending and twisting because that is what green wood does, especially in sun and under weight. They used steel nails which anyone who has ever used green wood knows steel screws will be eaten over time by the chemicals used to seal the green wood. You must use specially coated nails for green, treated wood. Even more fun facts that after paying them 15k for the 20k (supposed to cost) garage 10 for half, 5 to put me to top of list (never happened obviously) I waited 5 more months after that promise, I get a text asking me to pay the remaining 5k so they “Can balance out their books”. I had enough at that point and told them no. They thought I was going to finish paying off a job that was not even close to being started let alone finished and then what, wait another year or 2 for it to finish? I finally asked for a refund on what they took from me, and I got “Oh, yeah we can’t do that”. What we can do is buy you a door, the door handle, a bar for the door and the hardware and garage doors and a window that is much too large to fit anywhere on the garage and I have no idea where it came from or what it was supposed to fit because it was not part of my garage. So essentially, I got maybe 1k back from the extra 5k they took from me. I had to pay people to remove the “Garage” and will now have a metal on put there to replace it if I can find one to fit on the amazingly strange, shaped cement pad I now have there. I paid 15k for a garage that is now nothing more than an odd, shaped cement pad. One thing I can say is the communication is great. Never missed a text telling me why they would not be able to show up to start my job or there is a delay, how long, who knows. 2 years plus and I have zero to show for 15k dollars. Seriously, if you have a lot of time and money hire them but make sure you get a contract stating EXACTLY when they will start the job, end the job and how much it will cost you to the penny. If you don’t, well you were warnedJim R.
- Business Description:Thanks for checking out KD Signature Construction! My name is Kody and I am the owner/operator. I have 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction and have 7 years of experience in Residential Construction. I believe this is what the Lord has lead me to do, helping people with what I know best. Looking forward to working with youRecent Review:KD Signature Construction delivered excellent results in a timely manner. The KD crew went above and beyond to assure my project specifications were achieved on time and on budget. I highly recommend.David R.
- Business Description:Reliable home repair expert with 20+ years of general construction experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The customer service and quality of work was phenomenal, they were on time, he prepared everything before starting the work, the price was reasonable and professionalism was above and beyond. His work was phenomenal, he did everything that every client will want to have and I will highly recommend himJamie D.
- Business Description:With over 10yrs of experience. Concrete work requires specific experience, and whether your upcoming project is large or small, you need a concrete specialist who understands the intricacies involved. That's where CTI of Springfield comes in. We offer "FREE ESTIMATES"! Our licensed and insured Springfield, MO concrete specialists have the skills to complete your concrete job safely and efficientlyRecent Review:Brett was one-time, informative, trust-worthy, open to suggestions and did a beautiful job.Sue C.
- Business Description:Work from bid of cost plus.Recent Review:We still love our custom built home that Dan Hopper built for us 6yrs ago! Not having to hire an Architect was a Big plus for us. Dan does his own designs and all of his craftsmanship is excellent including his beautiful signature custom built cabinetry. Extremely knowledgeable with years of experience Dan was also Fair and Honest with us throughout the building process. Stopping in recently to do a few repairs for us with "No Charge", was totally unexpected but very much appreciated! Dan not only built our home but a long term relationship built onTrust! Thank you, Dan Donna KenyoDonna K.
- Business Description:Flooring. Decking. Windows. Doors. Drywall. Paint.Recent Review:Fantastic, on time quick, great quality...Cleaned up and great price!Jacob M.
- Business Description:Residential remodeling has been my focus for over 40 years. I am experienced in a variety of projects including remodeling an existing room, adding an addition to your house, building a deck or porch. No job is too big or too small. Call for a free estimate of your project. I am also a certified home inspector so if you are buying or selling a home & need an inspection, give me a callRecent Review:We loved the deck once it was complete. However, our family (who works for the city) informed us that there was no way the deck was up to code. I contacted our city directly and they said a permit was never issued for the work, and that the deck was no where near passing. We contacted David and asked for him to repair or to compensate us financially. He would not work with us, and called me a con. I asked him why he did not get a permit and he said that was our job. I would be fine to get one, but as a licensed builder he should know not to start construction until he sees the permit. As a person he was great to work with, but his work is not worthy of the thousands we handed over. Our deck has been standing for one month and is already saggingMiranda P.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Ken Mills. Additional DBA - Cox Roofing Co./DBA-Cox Construction Co. We do not use subcontractors for our roofing work. We have 35 employees that range from office work, estimators, labor force, and managers that over see all departments promising you the fastest response time to your needs. We will use our expertise to educate you in your roofing endeavor and give you a painless experience in a what can be a costly projectRecent Review:We used Cox Roofing to replace our roof, gutters and gutter guards. We were very impressed with their customer service and their work! Very professional from start to finish! Justin Bunch was amazing to work with! Very timely with his responses, respectful and informative. Archie and his crew were awesome too! Answered all my questions, showed up on time and did a very professional job. They were great to clean up everything and even used large magnets throughout the yard and drive to make sure nothing was left behind. We couldn’t be happier with our new roof. We highly recommended Cox RoofingJane H.
- Business Description:Hello, We are a family owned and operated Business we have been in business for over 30 years. We are a well rounded company So we are experienced in electrical,plumbing,flooring,drywall,painting Framing,windows. We offer needs from handyman service to complete whole house Remodel. Thank you for looking in to are business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
deck & porch contractors in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Painting Inc.PO Box 135
Kissee Mills, Missouri
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Avid Flooring & More LLC2824 E Marshall St
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- Big Country Construction
- Big Diamond Roofing and Remodeling 391 Airport Rd
- Boulder Valley Cabinetry Inc2140 Cty Rd 982
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
- Building Dreams Construction2078 Bird Rd B-1
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Carr's Custom Painting241 Double O Nine Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- CertaPro Painters of Springfield3003 E Chestnut Expy 105
- Cox Roofing Co LLC3221 S Scenic Ave
- Craftsmen unlimited 137 Iris Dr
- CTi of Springfield2009 Michael Ln
- Calaway Construction
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
- Heritage Construction Services LLCP.O. Box 1214
- HH Home Services226 Geyser Ln
- Home Improvement and Repairs12 Lakeshore Drive
Kimberling City, Missouri
- HOPPER CONSTRUCTION CO5484 S HARMONY AVE
- Haulotte Construction Services
- JG Home & Lawn services
- JG Home & Lawn services
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MariCorp US27882 State Highway 39 S.
Shell Knob, Missouri
- Master Handyman LLC719 Rose O'neil Rd
Walnut Shade, Missouri
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Maudlin Home Maintenance321 Hilltop Vista Rd.
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- Mountain Ozark Professional ServicesPO Box 974
- MR PROJECTS17203 Lynda Cir
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Ozark Mountain Homes1394 Airport Rd
- Ozark Mountain Homes
- Reed's Landscaping4014 Ash Road
Merriam Woods, Missouri
- Renew Crew of Springfield3107 E Chestnut Expy Ste. M
- ReNew Roofing233 Walnut St
- Rock of Ages Painting359 Green Acres Rd
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- Reed's Landscaping
- Scott Hillman
Green Forest, Arkansas
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Scott Hillman
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Victory Painting205 Old Farm Rd
- Victory Painting