Redeemed Heating and Cooling L.L.C

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

3.2

760 W Enterprise Ln

Nixa, MO 65714

We are a licensed and insured contracting company that provides heating and cooling services, which include but are not limited to: maintenance, repairs and installations to clients in the Springfield-Branson Metropolitan area. At Redeemed Heating and cooling we have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Although Redeemed only been servicing Springfield-Branson Metropolitan since 2013, our family was serving it since 1989. At Redeemed Heating and Cooling our motto is Done right, Done fair, by those who care and we live by this statement. All of our team members are of the highest quality in the trade and are always there to help our clients in a time of need, while always keeping the clients best interest in mind. All of our team members are clean cut, drug tested and have a background check done. This ensures that our clients can have peace of mind when our team members are in their home. At Redeemed Heating and Cooling we believe that supplying our team members with the opportunities for growth, training, benefits and pay that we will continue to attract high quality personnel. We provide our team members with in-house training, vendor training and on-site training throughout the year. We believe that you should always be the student, this will help with personal growth which in turn ensures that our clients are always taken care of. We have a firm belief that everything is based on relationships, the more we remember the importance of a quality relationship the greater the unity the company will have with its community....

05/23/2022

Ahmed K.

- Very laid back - it has been a month now to get my HVAC system fixed, the new compressor they installed broke down on the same day it was installed, so far they don't know why it broke down. - very difficult to get them to answer the phone - No sense of urgency at all - Claimed that warranty company is the cause of delay, Warranty company said they even didn't hear from him at all !! - Finally called me to say "you will not get your AC fixed until you take off the bad review".

Description of Work
AC Unit Repair

12/31/2019

Shelbie W.

Justin and his guys did an amazing job, they arrived a little early, in the pouring freezing rain and got my new unit installed. He has the best prices and warranty out of all the companies I called, and was able to have my heat and ac fixed the day after my old unit went out. Professionalism was through the roof, they cleaned up their mess, they were little blue booties through my house so they didnt track anything, they stayed and let me know every step of the process and even checked back after a couple weeks. I couldnt be happier.

Description of Work
Heating/ac unit replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,appliance sales

Thank you so much for the great review! If you need anything else please let us know we are always here to help :) have a wonderful day!

12/31/2019

Kenny P.

Justin did an excellent job. The price and time to install was better than could be asked for. Very knowledgeable and friendly will definitely be my go to for all heating and air needs.

Description of Work
New AC unit installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we're grateful for the excellent review! Please just let us know if there's anything you need. -Justin L., Owner

12/30/2019

Amber S.

It went well he showed up on time fixed my problem and prices where fair will use this company again.

Description of Work
My washer wasn’t working

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/07/2019

Tyler C.

I had Corey from Redeemed out to service our A/C. I explained the situation and what was exactly what was occurring. He assured me he would spend time to allow the system to replicate the issue. Without leaving my garage/furnace to look at outside unit, he replaced a small common part and was gone within 30 mins of arrival of a 5p-9p appointment. The following day the issue was still occurring and by 8pm it was 80+ degrees with a toddler and infant at home. I called the emergency line, to which I was shut down, and told I need to contact our home warranty company, who the original dispatch was through. When I gave the warranty company the contact info, she still denied the ability to dispatch a tech, even tho the issue qualified as an emergency by their definition. This company is not 24hr as depicted and only will work as close to 9-5 as possible. I’ve never been treated more poorly or as I was unimportant to a company as this experience. They were rude and did not stand behind the work or word of their technician or the company they partner with

Description of Work
Troubleshooting of AC unit issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

the tech was told two different stories from both you and your wife As to what the unit was doing or not doing. The technician checked the system and found a bad capacitor he replaced in the unit was working properly or the technician would not have left the home. This was on June 4, 2019. You did not call back until June 6, 2019 around 8 o’clock on the emergency line for your unit not working. The dispatcher told you to simply call the home warranty company as a recall So you would not have another deductible do which she refused to do while yelling and cursing at the dispatcher Saying the technician told you that you didn’t have to call it back in. She apologized for the misunderstanding and said she would speak to the tech however warrantee requires knowledge of every visit. Both you and your wife were yelling and cursing that we would Get someone there right now and hung up the phone. The weather outside was around 67° when you called and per home warranty 90° is considered an emergency. So it didn’t actually qualify as an emergency by definition. We are 24 hours for emergency calls only business hours are 8 to 5 or until the calls are finished for that day. I am sorry you feel that you were treated so poorly however you also treated the dispatcher very poorly while yelling and cursing when she simply asked you to do the steps required by your home warranty.

06/16/2017

john A.

Missed their provided response window twice. Didn't fix the problem in two trips. Unresponsive to the home warranty company ( home warranty company redispatched to another vendor due to unresponsiveness) Lied to me repeatedly when I contacted them directly.

Description of Work
water on basement floor when AC is operating.

06/03/2017

Keith P.

For the first issue, the contractor came out and performed the service as prescribed by the Home Warranty Company. There was an additional charge of $219. I asked what it was for. The contractor called his office and said 'Nevermind, we'll take care of it'. What they did was call HSA and tell them that I refused to pay. I then had to log yet another call with HSA for the same unit and it went to this company. They did not contact me, so I called them and they said that HSA had canceled the call. It turns out that THEY canceled the call with HSA for non-payment of the $219, but didn't tell me about it. I called back and paid them and asked why they lied to me. The unsatisfactory answer I got was 'I just do what I'm told' from the receptionist. For the second issue the contractor showed up, ordered a part and left. I didn't hear back from them for 3 weeks. I had called them several times and they didn't know any kind of status. The lack of communication was very poor.

Description of Work
We needed 2 things: 1) The downstairs heat pump needed a new compressor. 2) The upstairs unit didn't work at all.

05/16/2017

BARBARA C.

Excellent! Customer service is great and Cody was awesome!! Very professional and friendly. Stayed late to get the job completed. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
A/C unit- Heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we try to get all of are customers taken care of the first day but it doesn't always happen that way but we try our hardest

01/13/2017

Sheena H.

I used them countless times and I really like them. They're kind and they do their work. They show up on time.

Description of Work
Our furnace wouldn't come on. They just fixed it.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we try really hard to do our best

05/14/2014

kelley A.

came through our house to look at our ducting and boots for our HSA home warranty. you could clearly tell that the boots are rusted and the ducting was falling apart. instead of telling HSA that it was from normal wear and tear they said it was rodent damage. the amount of mice to do the amount of rust would have to be well over 1000 mice peeing 12 times a day for years!!!!! thank you redeemed you do not live by your name you will not be able to redeem your service for me and hopefully this review will save people time and money and they don't use you

Description of Work
did a home warranty review for HSA by looking at ducting and boots

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were ask by her insurance company to come out and look at her duck work. We have no control on how there insurance company deals with issues. All we did was take pictures and send to the insurance company and they make the decision if it's covered or not. This house only had coverage for a month i was told by there insurance company. Then they ask me could the duck work rust out in a mouth i said no. There is no way the duck work could rust out in a mouth. It not that we didn't want to help her but when it comes to insurance companys we only can do so much. But we still wanted to help her.

Cook's Appliance Sales & Service

Additional DBA - Cook's Appliance Sales & Svc, Cooks Appliance. Cost is determined by the job.

TCB Heating, Cooling and Handyman Services

TCB Heating Cooling and Handyman Services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

ATS Heating & Cooling

7 employees. 4 Fully Stocked trucks. Well Trained back ground checked and drug tested Employees. Cost is determined by the job. Upfront Pricing. Service charges apply. May contact through email.

Air conditioning and heating repair....we service all makes and models. 1 year parts warranty and 30 day labor. We will beat most company's price. We also offer discounts to military, senior citizens, fire, emt and police. We are a Ruud dealer but we sell other as well. We guarantee if you call Redeemed Heating and Cooling you will never call anyone else again! So if you are tired of paying outrageous call us today.

We don't work on Geothermal or ground source heat pumps.