When it comes to masonry, it’s often the building materials rather than the workmanship that is lacking.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Osage Beach, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Osage Beach
- Charlie's Tuckpointing and BricklayingCharles did a fine job. The job was scheduled quickly, and appears to be done well. He did a good clean up before he left. Price was as quoted, and Charles was very friendly.
- Charlie's Tuckpointing and BricklayingCharles and his crew came out and gave me a more than fair and honest quote. All work to be done was explained and any questions I had were answered. The time between the quote and actually starting the job was quick. He and his crew arrived and got the job done in a timely manner as promised. The work looks great and everything was done as expected. It looks like I have a brand new chimney! When they left it was as if they were never there. Not a scrap of debris was left on my roof or my driveway. I would hire them again for any other needs in a heartbeat. Great work
- Charlie's Tuckpointing and BricklayingSuper nice and friendly group of guys! Very prompt, arrived when they said they would! Fit us in same week of quote! Also did some work over and above quoted job, at no extra cost. And entire work area spotlessly cleaned when job was done. Couldn’t be happier with job!
- MIRELLI TUCKPOINTING LLCThey came when they said, charged what they said, and I personally think they did an A+ quality job.
- Irish ConstructionTony and his crew are expert masons. They work fast and complete projects on time. He is very personable and has good communication skills with clients and his crew. Our house had not had any maintenance on the stone work since it was built. He identified repair needed to preserve the integrity of the stone work and provided us alternatives to choose from in getting it repaired. Tony directed his crew in re-tuckpointing areas in need and made sure that it was excellently done. Our home is now watertight and ready for winter this year and years to come. A woodpecker made a hole in one of the dormers and Tony personally plastered the outside walls. This was indeed something I had hoped to get done and he did a better job than I could have. We appreciate the artistry and skills necessary for his profession. He gave good advice and added some personal touches to the project. Irish Construction was not the lowest bid, nor the highest bid, but the care with which Tony approaches the project makes his bid worth every penny you spend. I will definitely use Irish Construction on any future projects
- Charlie's Tuckpointing and BricklayingThe job was completed one week after the initial bid. The three man crew was professional, polite and dog friendly. So far, so good. True test will be the predicted rains due this week from the tropical storm Cristobal
- Kimberlin Construction Co IncGary very prompt reliable and followed through with service when promised. Trustworthy and conscientious. So glad to find him.
- HearthMasters IncExcellent! I had six contractors from across the area look at the job. Gene was the only one that accurately diagnosed all the issues prior to demo and appropriately bid the job. Worked very well with the insurance company. Initial bid was roughly double that of of other firms but that was due to the fact he knew what was going to be involved with the job and accuarley communicated that to the insurance adjuster with credibility. Gene was able to take our vision and make it work and had great design ideas as well from an asthetic point and he is extremely focused on safety of the final install. Could not have been more pleased and would have no one in the KC area work on a fireplace other than Gene
- Charlie's Tuckpointing and BricklayingI hired Taylor's Tuckpointing for a chimney repair and tuckpointing on the stone foundation of my circa 1900s Victorian home. Being the owner of a historic home has its ups and downs. The upside is that you feel like you are preserving a beautiful part of historic architecture. The downside is the endless need for home renovations, upkeep, and repair. Which means my home has been both a burden and a blessing over the last almost 20 years of my life since I took ownership of it. One of the things I almost always hate doing is the hiring process when it comes to finding contractors for all of my projects. And I can tell you that Taylor's Tuckpointing was one of the smoothest transactions I have experienced. From the initial bid, to the hiring, to the completion of the job, it was smooth sailing. I felt the company's quote was honest, that Charles Taylor cared for the project, and that he valued me as a customer. And that is important to me. That he valued me as a customer even though he may have dozens of jobs already lined up. Charles made meetings easy for me: Being a full-time working mama of two little ones, my schedule is packed. But Charles made meetings easy. He worked with my schedule and that was wonderful. And, of course, the work he did looks great. Thanks so much, Charles! Me, my family, and my old house appreciate you and your company! God Bless
- CDM ConstructionWe live in a different state, but communication with CDM was excellent. They planned well and the work went smoothly. Previously, they had replaced a roof with the same good results.
Last update on June 23, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Osage Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Four Seasons,
- Lake Ozark,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
masonry contractors in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Picks Gallery562 Hwy 42
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
- Picks Gallery
- Bob The Hndyman310 S Frisco St
Crocker, Missouri 65452
- Bob The Hndyman
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri 63362
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- Frank Rustemeyer Masonry LLC3135 Rockridge Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
- Frank Rustemeyer Masonry LLC
- GoEcoExteriors.com580 Old State Rd
Ballwin, Missouri 63021
- Kerr Construction495 Boondocks Dr
Roach, Missouri 65787
- Kerr Construction
- Pecaro Masonry66 Hillview Ln
Troy, Missouri 63379
- Pecaro Masonry
- S&D Lawn Services503 Russell St
Lathrop, Missouri 64465
- S&D Lawn Services
- Wayne's Construction69 Kins Domain
Dora, Missouri 65637
- Wayne's Construction