If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Osage Beach, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Osage Beach
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingSuper nice and friendly group of guys! Very prompt, arrived when they said they would! Fit us in same week of quote! Also did some work over and above quoted job, at no extra cost. And entire work area spotlessly cleaned when job was done. Couldn’t be happier with job!
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingThe job was completed one week after the initial bid. The three man crew was professional, polite and dog friendly. So far, so good. True test will be the predicted rains due this week from the tropical storm Cristobal
- MIRELLI TUCKPOINTING LLCThey came when they said, charged what they said, and I personally think they did an A+ quality job.
- Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick LayingI hired Taylor's Tuckpointing for a chimney repair and tuckpointing on the stone foundation of my circa 1900s Victorian home. Being the owner of a historic home has its ups and downs. The upside is that you feel like you are preserving a beautiful part of historic architecture. The downside is the endless need for home renovations, upkeep, and repair. Which means my home has been both a burden and a blessing over the last almost 20 years of my life since I took ownership of it. One of the things I almost always hate doing is the hiring process when it comes to finding contractors for all of my projects. And I can tell you that Taylor's Tuckpointing was one of the smoothest transactions I have experienced. From the initial bid, to the hiring, to the completion of the job, it was smooth sailing. I felt the company's quote was honest, that Charles Taylor cared for the project, and that he valued me as a customer. And that is important to me. That he valued me as a customer even though he may have dozens of jobs already lined up. Charles made meetings easy for me: Being a full-time working mama of two little ones, my schedule is packed. But Charles made meetings easy. He worked with my schedule and that was wonderful. And, of course, the work he did looks great. Thanks so much, Charles! Me, my family, and my old house appreciate you and your company! God Bless
- Irish ConstructionTony and his crew are expert masons. They work fast and complete projects on time. He is very personable and has good communication skills with clients and his crew. Our house had not had any maintenance on the stone work since it was built. He identified repair needed to preserve the integrity of the stone work and provided us alternatives to choose from in getting it repaired. Tony directed his crew in re-tuckpointing areas in need and made sure that it was excellently done. Our home is now watertight and ready for winter this year and years to come. A woodpecker made a hole in one of the dormers and Tony personally plastered the outside walls. This was indeed something I had hoped to get done and he did a better job than I could have. We appreciate the artistry and skills necessary for his profession. He gave good advice and added some personal touches to the project. Irish Construction was not the lowest bid, nor the highest bid, but the care with which Tony approaches the project makes his bid worth every penny you spend. I will definitely use Irish Construction on any future projects
- Kimberlin Construction Co IncGary very prompt reliable and followed through with service when promised. Trustworthy and conscientious. So glad to find him.
- STAN MAUK TUCKPOINTING LLC.Stan went above and beyond. He was very timely and knowledgable. He did what he said he would do and even went beyond that. His workers were friendly, polite and had uniform shirts. Stan had to handle a wacky neighbor and her needs which he did wonderfully. I would definitely recommend his company and use him again with any issues I have. My home is on the historic registry and he made sure to use the correct products, which I so appreciate. I have gotten alot of compliments from neighbors on his work. I wish he painted too, as I have to repaint the home and Im not looking forward to it. All in all, Stan's The Man
- HearthMasters IncExcellent! I had six contractors from across the area look at the job. Gene was the only one that accurately diagnosed all the issues prior to demo and appropriately bid the job. Worked very well with the insurance company. Initial bid was roughly double that of of other firms but that was due to the fact he knew what was going to be involved with the job and accuarley communicated that to the insurance adjuster with credibility. Gene was able to take our vision and make it work and had great design ideas as well from an asthetic point and he is extremely focused on safety of the final install. Could not have been more pleased and would have no one in the KC area work on a fireplace other than Gene
- CDM ConstructionWe live in a different state, but communication with CDM was excellent. They planned well and the work went smoothly. Previously, they had replaced a roof with the same good results.
- Missouri Masonry & TuckpointingI had three chimneys and one rock foundation repaired. Rich the owner walked me through what was needed. I agreed and had a start date and a finish date. Came on time and finished on time. I was pleased with the quality of the repairs. Reminded me of the craftsmanship the old timers did when they built the foundation. Cleanup was good. A little pricey but this time I feel like got what I paid for
Masonry Contractors in Osage Beach
- Business Description:Masonry services in Jefferson City Missouri.Recent Review:<p>Did a great job of tuck pointing the chimney. The cap was not exactly what I wanted, but that was my fault for not following more closely before it was ordered. It will do what it is supposed to do.</p> <p>I would recommend his services to a friend.</p> <p><br /> </pDennis B.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We sell and install everything that burns anything - (fireplaces, fire pits, barbecues, torches, outdoor kitchens) PLUS mirrors, shower doors, closet shelving, stone veneer and all the trimmings. We are also the home of The Fireplace Room - The Lake's Premier, Exclusive Live music venue. We bring in national touring Americana, Folk, Blues, and Bluegrass artists for shows in our exclusive living room setting within our store. Visit http://www.picksgallery.com/fireroom/ for information on our u..Recent Review:It took over 2 weeks to get service because of office foul up. Tech came out and tried to say the a.,c., power was bad. I had to prepay for service which I have never had to do before. They charged my credit card for work and the unit still doesn't work. I've tried to contact them and all I get is a run around. I don't know how a place like Pick's could stay in business treating customers like they did me, after all I bought the unit from themmike k.
- Business Description:We are a masonry company that has serviced the Vernon and surrounding counties in Southwest Missouri for over 25 years. My name is Caleb mason , my Brother Marc and I are second generation bricklayers who's Father instilled in us an extreme amount of pride and integrity. It's not only our job its our nameRecent Review:Very Unprofessional and terrible to work with. I have been dealing with this company for 6 months. They were bricking my house so slowly that many people thought I was bricking the house myself in my spare time. Workmanship details are terrible. Many of the walls didnt even get proper through wall flashing, several walls with no weep holes or flashing. They stated they were finished and I paid them in full after giving the house a once over. They stated " we take pride in our work and let us know if theres anything we missed and we will come take care if it" I am now finding more and more issues that were said to have been completed and they wont return my calls or messages. Not to mention the job ended taking just over 6 months to brick my house and costed 4-5k more than the contract. Towards the end they were actually using bricks from a previous job that weren't even the correct color. Beware! Learn from my mistakes and do not hirDerek V.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultationRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our homeJesse W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Sunrise Beach
- Lake Ozark
- Four Seasons
- Linn Creek
- Gravois Mills
- Rocky Mount
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
masonry contractors in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Chimney Techniques Inc365 West Row St
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-Star Home Renovations814 Lazy Days Rd.
Osage Beach, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Ashley McSooty's of Central Mo. LLC1611 Lincoln Ln
- Advanced Chimney Techniques Inc
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bob The Hndyman310 S Frisco St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- GoEcoExteriors.com580 Old State Rd
- Wayne's Construction69 Kins Domain
- Wayne's Construction