If you’re considering a steel door, these are the most important issues to keep in mind. This guide highlights the differences between hollow metal and other door materials, as well as what to look out for when comparing different steel doors.
Get matched with top door installers in Osage Beach, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Osage Beach
- Clemens Home SolutionsWe used Clemens Home Solutions to have 4 very large windows replaced and a front door with side light installed. We are over the moon pleased with the service received from Clemens Home Solutions, professionalism displayed by Jeff and his installation crew as well as Lynette who kept us updated while production was taking place we also must mention Josh who initially came out to meet with us. Hats off to CLEMENS HOME SOLUTIONS!!!! You all are amazing to work with, products are fantastic! We wii be doing business again. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND, Clemens!!
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)This last time they repaired a sliding glass door for me. They found the rollers were bad and ordered replacement ones. They contacted the tenant to set up a reasonable time and completed the work. The pricing is fair and I am happy with their services.
- Lakeside Renovation & DesignThey worked Aug 22-Oct19th. We worked with them from the planning stage. They also offered suggestions to help improve the plans. When they took off the two decks and started framing for the porch roof, the project coordinator came out and had us take a look at what we were about to do. He said that he believed the angle was wrong and he suggested changing the plan. It was something he caught and he spent half a day working on correcting. They adjusted it at no charge and it is improved because of it. Their workmanship was on point through out the whole process. The crew was friendly, polite, and fun. All of their subcontractors behaved in the same way. They cleaned up every day after they left. There was never anything left around. They have followed up since then, and verified that there was nothing else they needed to have done. They will also make an annual inspection of our house until we leave here. They also brought their own restroom facilities, which was a nice courtesy
- Midtown Home ImprovementsThey arrived at the house at 9am and finished at 1230pm. They cleaned up the mess and my husband and i were completely happy with the job.
- Midtown Home ImprovementsThey arrived at about 9am and were finished and cleaned up by 12pm. The doors look very nice and my husband and I are very satisfied.
- Nu-View Replacement Windows & DoorsMyself and my husband purchased a home in August 2014 with exterior logs and very old windows that were totally inefficient; the gas had gone in a couple of them and most of the windows had a milky coating, gaps, warping you name it they were over. Winter was approaching and we really did not want to spend the first one here with draughty windows. I shopped around and educated myself as to what kind of windows we might want and the price range we might be looking at. We had 3 companies, including NuView, come out to the house. We liked Dave from the get-go, he is not the typical sales guy and didn't push anything on us that seemed unecesarry, in fact he advised against a couple of options as he did not feel they were needed. That truly was a plus for us. His quote was middle of the range, but due to his demeanour and professionalism and the reviews I read we felt safe in his hands. When we picked out the frames we noticed that the choice of colours was not as extensive as some of the other providers, but we felt quality and good workmanship outweighed colour choice. We did find a colour that happily mixed in with our home, including any changes we may make to the exterior. Our order was made around November and we had the windows installed in December just before Christmas, yay! Whenever I read big purchase reviews I always wish people would update their reviews after living with their choices for a while, which is why I purposely waited before I reviewed our experience. So, 3 months in and after a cold and snowy winter I can report all is well. Our thermostat stabilised after the windows had been installed and we noticed it heated up much more efficiently than before with the old windows. It was a welcome relief not to have to keep increasing the temperature in the house just to get it warm. Everything works well, easy to open and close, easy to clean, no leaks. No problems whatsoever. When Dave and his crew installed the windows over the 2 days I was very impressed with how little chaos there was. In fact, it was like they were not here at times. They were very efficient, clean and conscientious and pleasant to be around. I still can't believe they replaced every window, thirteen in all, which included a sliding patio door and a huge window in our great-room, in just two days. I would highly recommend NuView if you are working with a budget and want the comfort of a good guarantee on the product and the installation. I read somewhere that if installation is not guaranteed that you should look elsewhere. I found that very interesting after our first in-home demo from a big nationwide company who promise you all kind of bells and whistles and NASA-like technology, who charge a small fortune, but DO NOT guarantee their installation. We liked the transparency of NUView (no pun intended) and are very happy with our purchase and experience
- Master of Repair all Around the House, LLC.. It was very good. He was very professional and clean. He put drop cloths down and cleaned up after himself. He was very courteous and polite. He even pointed out that I have a structural problem with my foundation. The house is moving and it is causing cracks in the walls and door jams. I appreciate that he pointed that out to me
- Overhead Door Company of Springfield™excellent service . very rapid and professional. they understood from descrition of problem what was wrong and arrived promptly with needed parts.
- Shelton Siding CoThe gutter covers did not seem to work right at first but Ron and Jeff kept working at finding a solution to the problem, and in time they did find the right solution. The gutters and covers are working properly now. The second job went smoothly. The demolition went quickly, and the crew worked diligently to complete the decks as soon as they could, even working some days in inclement weather. Jeff and his assistants are experienced, hard working, good at finding solutions to problems, and neat and respectful of the surrounding property. After the decks were built they made repairs to three doors that go out to the decks. I'm very pleased with and proud of my new "no maintenance" decks and railings
Last update on April 13, 2022
Door Installers in Osage Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Have a stuck door that just won’t budge? Here’s a look at the most common reasons doors stick and possible solutions. Get your door working normally again with these quick fixes.
Find door installers in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Four Seasons,
- Lake Ozark,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
door installers in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Picks Gallery562 Hwy 42
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
- Picks Gallery
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding21603 Tangle Nook Rd
Sedalia, Missouri 65301
- CAPITAL INSTALLERS3012 S TEN MILE DR
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
- Central Missouri Custom Exteri4720 HWY C
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Cord Mitchell Construction207 Cedar St
California, Missouri 65018
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding
- EDDIE'S GARAGE DOORS4109 WACO RD
Columbia, Missouri 65202
- Energy Pro Windows & Siding16501 Cornerstone Dr
Belton, Missouri 64012
- Energy World, LLC1305 E 101st St
Kansas City, Missouri 64131
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri 63362
- Exterior Specialist1713 35th St.
Hannibal, Missouri 63401
- EDDIE'S GARAGE DOORS
- Freedom Home Crafters1550 E Route 66
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
- Freedom Home Crafters
- GoEcoExteriors.com580 Old State Rd
Ballwin, Missouri 63021
- Jeremy Hettinger Construction12 Ray Dr
Kirksville, Missouri 63501
- Jeremy Hettinger Construction
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team10 S RANGELINE RD
Columbia, Missouri 65201
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team
- Overhead Door Company of Springfield™707 N GRANT AVE
Springfield, Missouri 65802
- Overhead Door Company of Springfield™
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri 63361
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation
- WINDOW WORLD OF COLUMBIA INC1400 Heriford Drive 106
Columbia, Missouri 65202
- WINDOW WORLD OF COLUMBIA INC