Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Lebanon, MO
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Lebanon
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- Wagner Residential & Excavating LLCNot good. Windows were replaced and installed but the trim both interior and exterior were subpar. NOT weather tight, not water tight by any means. Trim was piecemealed and not sealed. Caulking wasn't neat or purposeful. There were gaps in the caulk seams. Also caulk was wiped on the brickwork of the house (numerous spots). Door replacement - work not completed are promised and it leaks. Was told it "could have been leaking from a keyhole". No lock was installed on the sliding glass door. The handle was installed but the track lock is missing. Months have passed and Wagner continues to throw fault on Lowe's. (it wasn't in the package, therefore he isn't responsible) Debris was also all left behind. No attempt was made to remove debris despite being part of the job. Instead of removing debris, they brought additional. They brought debris from another job and left it at my home without my permission or knowledge. This just screams UNPROFESSIONAL
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)This last time they repaired a sliding glass door for me. They found the rollers were bad and ordered replacement ones. They contacted the tenant to set up a reasonable time and completed the work. The pricing is fair and I am happy with their services.
- Lakeside Renovation & DesignThey worked Aug 22-Oct19th. We worked with them from the planning stage. They also offered suggestions to help improve the plans. When they took off the two decks and started framing for the porch roof, the project coordinator came out and had us take a look at what we were about to do. He said that he believed the angle was wrong and he suggested changing the plan. It was something he caught and he spent half a day working on correcting. They adjusted it at no charge and it is improved because of it. Their workmanship was on point through out the whole process. The crew was friendly, polite, and fun. All of their subcontractors behaved in the same way. They cleaned up every day after they left. There was never anything left around. They have followed up since then, and verified that there was nothing else they needed to have done. They will also make an annual inspection of our house until we leave here. They also brought their own restroom facilities, which was a nice courtesy
- Midtown Home ImprovementsThey arrived at the house at 9am and finished at 1230pm. They cleaned up the mess and my husband and i were completely happy with the job.
- Midtown Home ImprovementsThey arrived at about 9am and were finished and cleaned up by 12pm. The doors look very nice and my husband and I are very satisfied.
- Schaefer Door Co. Inc.Schaefer Door did an awesome job. they were able to get the two broken panels off, put on temporary panels until our matching panels came in. they made our door operational again while parts were ordered. They did not try to sell us anything we did not need or new doors. It was their suggestion to repair what we had which made it as good as new! Dan & Scott were the service guys, very professional, great at their job and fast. on their return visit with our new panels, and at our request they replaced the wall button that was not working, they replaced the vinyl trim that was also broken with the door, replaced our keyless entry which was also not working and got our other door to latch correctly. All this which was so easy for them kept us from having to replace the whole door and the openers. they gave us their honest opinion to replace just the broken panels instead of replacing the whole door. They will be our first contact if we ever have garage door issues again. When I first called them I did not realize they could fix all our problems with the garage doors and openers Their prices were good, their response time was great, they came on time when they said they would be here. They are truly professionals and do great work. Darrell & Jeanett
- Nu-View Replacement Windows & DoorsMyself and my husband purchased a home in August 2014 with exterior logs and very old windows that were totally inefficient; the gas had gone in a couple of them and most of the windows had a milky coating, gaps, warping you name it they were over. Winter was approaching and we really did not want to spend the first one here with draughty windows. I shopped around and educated myself as to what kind of windows we might want and the price range we might be looking at. We had 3 companies, including NuView, come out to the house. We liked Dave from the get-go, he is not the typical sales guy and didn't push anything on us that seemed unecesarry, in fact he advised against a couple of options as he did not feel they were needed. That truly was a plus for us. His quote was middle of the range, but due to his demeanour and professionalism and the reviews I read we felt safe in his hands. When we picked out the frames we noticed that the choice of colours was not as extensive as some of the other providers, but we felt quality and good workmanship outweighed colour choice. We did find a colour that happily mixed in with our home, including any changes we may make to the exterior. Our order was made around November and we had the windows installed in December just before Christmas, yay! Whenever I read big purchase reviews I always wish people would update their reviews after living with their choices for a while, which is why I purposely waited before I reviewed our experience. So, 3 months in and after a cold and snowy winter I can report all is well. Our thermostat stabilised after the windows had been installed and we noticed it heated up much more efficiently than before with the old windows. It was a welcome relief not to have to keep increasing the temperature in the house just to get it warm. Everything works well, easy to open and close, easy to clean, no leaks. No problems whatsoever. When Dave and his crew installed the windows over the 2 days I was very impressed with how little chaos there was. In fact, it was like they were not here at times. They were very efficient, clean and conscientious and pleasant to be around. I still can't believe they replaced every window, thirteen in all, which included a sliding patio door and a huge window in our great-room, in just two days. I would highly recommend NuView if you are working with a budget and want the comfort of a good guarantee on the product and the installation. I read somewhere that if installation is not guaranteed that you should look elsewhere. I found that very interesting after our first in-home demo from a big nationwide company who promise you all kind of bells and whistles and NASA-like technology, who charge a small fortune, but DO NOT guarantee their installation. We liked the transparency of NUView (no pun intended) and are very happy with our purchase and experience
- Van Cleave Construction LLCEverything they have done has been exceptional! Greg was our on-site contractor and he was awesome to work with! He answered all our questions that he could or found the right resources to help us. There were a couple unexpected issues that came up (hidden in the walls) that they immediately took care of for us. Would recommend Erich and his team to everyone. Already have them set up for the next remodel project
- The Property MastersMarion was hired to put in 4 windows, a door and two other things he did not complete. He made it sound so easy, he will take all measurements and put all supplies on hold at **** *****, we pay for and have at house and he’ll do the work. It was a fiasco from the start. Most of the supplies were not the right fit. He kept saying it’s not his fault, it’s **** ***** that keeps making mistakes. He charged us a delivery fee for returning the incorrect door he selected and picking up another that will fit. When he put it in, the deadbolt was backwards, the door didn’t latch, you could just push it open, and you could feel air and see light above the door. When we said please fix it, he proceeded to say it’s not his fault, the door must be defective, you have to take it back. He ended up spending the next day, showing up at 3, and fixing it. Four windows and one door took him a week...tho he never arrived before 11. Even tho he would agree the night before, he will be here at 8-9 am. We did not have him come back after the door, even tho he ripped up our hardwood floor on day two, which we have had to deal with since we hired him. And he flatly refuses to clean up after himself. Wont pick up a broom, shop vac, even tho they were provided. Wont even lay down the tarp provided on second day, since I saw the mess he leaves. Plainly says, he doesn’t do cleaning. We were his assistants having to clean up after him. Has no respect for your house or you. We have been vacuuming up shards of glass, caulk everywhere, just from his window installation. Which we can feel air around every single one, they will have to be redone. Just a real shoddy job. Not worth the money or hassle. We still have tons of supplies sitting here that we paid for that were not right for some reason or another. Not a good experience
Door Installers in Lebanon
- Business Description:Flooring. Decking. Windows. Doors. Drywall. Paint.Recent Review:Fantastic, on time quick, great quality...Cleaned up and great price!Jacob M.
- Business Description:"Ozarks Roofing is a family owned business that is dedicated to serving the Ozarks with satisfaction on roofing needs. The company is determined to work hard and non-stop until the customer is completely satisfied." We also provide military and senior discounts.Recent Review:I have nothing against them. They offered me a good deal. I would recommend them. They were on time, professional, they clean up really good and the roofing looks really good.Leta H.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:At America West Homes kitchen cabinet refinishing is our main line of work. We take your existing cabinets and make them look amazing with our unique application. We can even add new handles and crown molding as needed. Visit kitchencabsstl.com to find out why America West Homes is #1 in Cabinet Refinishing in St LouisRecent Review:If you are thinking about doing something new with your cabinets, we highly recommend America West. Prior owners painted our kitchen cabinets a dark green color, and left some empty nooks where cabinets belong. New cabinets and re-facing were cost prohibitive. And painters weren't able to repair the cabinets or fill in the nooks. Larry and America West was just what we were looking for. Not only did they sand and paint the cabinets a beautiful off white, they added a new cabinet in the nook, a wine shelf above the fridge, and additional trim and add-ons throughout. It looks like a brand new kitchen for a fraction of the price. We love our new kitchenpaul g.
- Business Description:GoEcoExteriors is a locally owned full scale contractor located in Ellisville, MO serving the greater St. Louis area. Specializing in all your new construction and home improvement needs. With our full team of qualified tradesmen we're able to offer services which include the repair or replacement of your roof, the installation of a variety of our energy efficient windows and doors, the installation of siding, railings, skylights, soffit, fascia, shutters, gutters, gutter screens, decking, fe..Recent Review:I am highly disappointed with GoEcoExterior, a local construction company in the Ellisville area, and recommend that consumers think twice before hiring them. They pass themselves off as an experienced and highly rated company, but that is highly suspect. Do not be fooled by their polished website. I paid them a considerable amount of money only to be treated as a low priority once they received the final payment and became a victim of their smooth talking sales pitch and poor customer service. On August 13, 2019, I signed a contract to install nine replacement windows and siding on my primary dwelling, which is less than 1,000 square feet. As of today, there is still unfinished work, although I paid them in full in November 2019. In my opinion, their office staff is incompetent, and some of the worse I have ever witnessed. They are prompt in collecting money and providing excuses. The length of time it has taken them to perform these two tasks has been highly unreasonable and disrupted to my family. And their lack of empathy and unwillingness to remedy the problems encountered during this entire period is deplorable and inexcusable, which is now entering the fifth month. The only thing that has been timely is collecting payments. In late October, they installed the windows in one day, but the siding has taken over three months. Once they received the full amount in November, the work lost momentum and slowed down to a snail's pace one to days a week on average. There has been no activity since January 7, 2020. And there is still some minor unfinished work, i.e., completing window trim, shutters installation, replacement of a window that was ordered in error, and clean up and hauling a large amount of debris away from the backyard and driveway. I last spoke to Jennifer on January 24 asking for a completion date, got more excuses, and there's been no more communication from her as to the status. As a result, I have filed a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General Office because I no longer trust them and suspect that they have done this to others. Overall, I was pleased with the work done by the siding installers, but those who work in the office are incompetent. There were several weeks that they refused to schedule the workers without providing any reason. They used poor weather as an excuse. However, had they scheduled earlier when the weather was mild, they would have avoided the bad weather. My husband is a Vietnam veteran, entirely blind, and a survivor of two strokes so I have had to undertake this ordeal without his assistance. We are both in our 70s. I honestly believe they have no regard for taking advantage of seniors since receiving full payment. And now we appear to have been placed on their low priority list. Sadly, the unjust treatment my family has earned through this entire process from the management is unconscionable. I highly advise anyone reading this post not to waste their money and to hire a reputable companyCarolyn J.
- Business Description:Sales, Service and Installation of Commercial and Residential door products including garage doors, high speed doors, rolling steel doors, commercial entry doors, hollow metal doors and frames, automatic entry doors, dock levelers, dock seals, operators and openersRecent Review:Please note that the actual sale and install of the door was great. It is what proceeded that has been an absolute nightmare. We had our doors installed in May of 2021, but the doors were installed with a small dent in them. The workers informed us that this would not be a problem and would simply order a new panel for us. We were then informed that we cannot pay on these doors until the work was complete. After not hearing from the company for several weeks, I called the office and was told by a manager that "We were hoping your doors were on the last truck. Check back with us in a couple weeks and hopefully we will have them in." 2 or 3 weeks later I called again and was told by the receptionist that someone would call later that day. After not hearing back from them for the day, I called the next day and received the same statement. After 2 days or so of not hearing back, I called the company again and when the receptionist said that someone would call me back, I admit that I raised my voice. The receptionist was great and I apologized profusely to him specifically for my attitude. He put me on hold and actually got me a standard error from the District Manager that said "We will call when the panel comes in." I have decided to hold off on calling to see what happens. So far, the only development that we have had is from our financing company, who had the charge pending for so long that they have removed it from our account. TLDR: They WILL NOT communicate with you. Worst customer service on the repair side I have ever seenJacob M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We sell and install everything that burns anything - (fireplaces, fire pits, barbecues, torches, outdoor kitchens) PLUS mirrors, shower doors, closet shelving, stone veneer and all the trimmings. We are also the home of The Fireplace Room - The Lake's Premier, Exclusive Live music venue. We bring in national touring Americana, Folk, Blues, and Bluegrass artists for shows in our exclusive living room setting within our store. Visit http://www.picksgallery.com/fireroom/ for information on our u..Recent Review:It took over 2 weeks to get service because of office foul up. Tech came out and tried to say the a.,c., power was bad. I had to prepay for service which I have never had to do before. They charged my credit card for work and the unit still doesn't work. I've tried to contact them and all I get is a run around. I don't know how a place like Pick's could stay in business treating customers like they did me, after all I bought the unit from themmike k.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Linn Creek
- Mountain Grove
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
- Osage Beach
- Fair Grove
- Sunrise Beach
- Pleasant Hope
- Four Seasons
- Lake Ozark
door installers in Lebanon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Construction17200 Campground Rd
- Affordable Builders LLC67 Broken Wheel Ranch Rd
- All Aspects Construction2604 Brook Dr
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-Star Home Renovations814 Lazy Days Rd.
Osage Beach, Missouri
- AMERICA WEST HOMES17 Country Squire Ct
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Associated Door Company526 E 3rd St
- Assured Building Products LLC.77 Hi-Line Dr.
- Avid Flooring & More LLC2824 E Marshall St
- A & E Construction
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bob The Hndyman310 S Frisco St
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding21603 Tangle Nook Rd
- Cabinet Refinishing Center by Gleam Guard4915 N. 13th Street
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- CAPITAL INSTALLERS3012 S TEN MILE DR
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Central Missouri Custom Exteri4720 HWY C
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Copperhead Contracting LLC936 Farrar rd.
- Covey & Sons Overhead Doors19314 E K Hwy
- C&B Gutter Solutions & Vinyl Siding
- Mid City Lumber Co Ltd118 Jaycee Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Missouri Construction & Property Preservation LLC605 N. 5TH Street
- Mid City Lumber Co Ltd
- New Finish Construction21 E Walton St
- New Finish Construction
- Picks Gallery562 Hwy 42
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Picks Gallery
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- SHOW ME DOOR CO18819 GATEWAY RD
- Show Me Painting1201 5th ave
St Joseph, Missouri
- Siding Repair Systems112 Mariae Ln
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Snodgrass Contracting LLC11041 Hwy AE
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Shawn D's General Construction
- THI Handyman930 Tower Rd
- Tidwell Bros Construction671 Meier Rd.
Old Monroe, Missouri
- TreadStone Exteriors LLC751 N Business Route 5
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service861 E. Cherry Street
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
- THI Handyman