Privacy fences enhance security without sacrificing curb appeal or character. From vinyl to wood, explore various privacy fence costs here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Granby, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Granby
- Crawfords Fencing and Dirt WorkEXCELLENT WORK , Superior quality workmanship and extremely pleased with Gabe Crawford and the fence he built. I would recommend them highly !
- SPIRIT FENCEHe is amazing. The fence and gates look so nice. We know they will hold up nicely because he put a fence up for us previously at another property. He does what ever it takes to erect the fence. We had a dead tree that was in the way of the fence line and he cut the tree down and moved it out of the way. We have the utmost respect for him personally and professionally. He is a wonderful, Christian man. His workmanship certainly enhances our property. Should we need a third fence he is the one we will call without hesitation
- CUSTOM FENCEI called the company and asked for an estimate. When they did the estimate, we scheduled the date they would come to put up the fence. They came when they said they would, and finished the job within two days, just as we had discussed. I am very pleased with the work that they did. It was so nice to get the job completed as promised and when it was promised. I felt the price was very fair. Everything was cleaned up after the job was completed. I would recommend them to my friends
- Noel's CarpentryNoel Thompson is the owner of this company. He told it would be $200 to repair the wooden fence but I gave him $250 because I had that number in mind and that is how I work with people. I thought, that was what it would cost me but he said that it would be $200 and I said that was not good enough. I gave him $250. I found him to do a very good job. What I like the most about him versus others I have used is that when he's gone, one cannot say that he had been there other than the work he had done. There would be no debris, nothing left to be picked up. He is very good about his work
- M W FenceThe construction started right on time as Micah promised. He called the Dig-Rite people who came out but only marked our phone lines, not the electric lines which are actually in our backyard. I let him know that they weren't marked and he made several calls back to them and even directly to our electric company to get it done. The Dig-Rite people have so many hours/days to respond but they did not follow through and I guess there is just nothing we can do about it. Do THEY get fined if there is an accident with the lines... NO, the company doing the work does! But who regulates this? I'm guessing no one because they just did not do their job correct in this case. I digress... The two man crew who did most of the work on our fence were hard workers and it seemed like they hardly ever took breaks. This is a big fence and they knocked it out in less than three days. Their work was precise and they cleaned up after, hauling off dirt and all leftover materials. I don't think we even found one nail laying around after they left. We have kids and were concerned about them stepping on nails, but no problems at all. The cost from the estimate never changed, except for a few feet extra that we requested once the work began. This was all very professional from start to finish and I absolutely recommend MW Fence Co. to everyone who wants a beautiful and functional fence to grace their homestead! My two favorite things about this fence are the high quality of the materials and just how freakin' pretty it is! The Eastern cedar is nice, nice, nice and even the chain link part is made with the highest grade chain, not the cheap stuff like from Lowe's. We are new to this neighborhood with just 10 or so houses in it and we have actually had FOUR of our neighbors go out of their way to tell us how much they love our fence. Two of them we had not even met yet, but they stopped by just to tell us what a beautiful fence we have. Awesome
- M W FenceHow did it go? Excellent! Micah provided good advice in planning the fence and recommending materials. Better yet!! He actually DID what he said he'd do! The work crew was hard-working and knowledgeable. The fence is beautiful. I certainly recommend MW Fencing Company, and I'm pretty picky.
- Noel's CarpentryNoel listened very carefully to what I wanted and took his time in planning the project. The railing and gate he added to the porch blends in perfectly with the railing that has existed for 80 years. I have received many compliments on how Noel's work enhanced the beauty of my house and how it blends in so perfectly with the Craftsman style. The handrails and gate are very well constructed and strong. Noel was very prompt and professional, he communicated well about price and was very fair for the fine quality of work he provided. I could not be any happier with the end result
- A-1 Mr HandymanTom called to let me know if he needed to change the time. Arrived on time. Performed work as desired. This was during the very busy period shortly after the tornado damage and he worked in this project even though he was extremely busy.
- CUSTOM FENCEThe crew was professional and friendly. They paid attention to the details of the fence and were very good about cleaning up all the dirt and debris from post holes. Job was completed ahead of schedule. I am especially impressed with the gate hardware they used for the wood portion of the fence; it is very heavy duty and does not sag at all. They were not the lowest bid I got but the extra few hundred dollars was well worth it for the quality of work and speed of installation
- M W FenceArrived on time and finished on time. Quality of work appears excellent. Professional and helpful crew. Price was higher than some estimates but this was due to a higher quality fence than was offered by other contractors.
Last update on June 25, 2022
Fence Contractors in Granby, MO
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Vinyl fencing costs include the labor, style, and total length of fencing. There are a variety of options, but to make the perfect choice, homeowners should know their reason for installing vinyl fencing: privacy, security, or curb appeal.
Founder Angie Hicks responds to a homeowner who paid a down payment for a fence installation, but the contractor never showed up to complete the job.
Find fence companies in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
Fence Companies in Granby, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- 4 State Lawn Services20147 AR-102
Decatur, Arkansas 72722
- 4 State Lawn Services
- J Builders LLC7910 Cl 172
Carthage, Missouri 64836
- J Builders LLC
- Professional ExteriorsP.O. Box 2476
Joplin, Missouri 64803
- Professional Exteriors
Fencing contractors that service Granby
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.