Before you build, you need to pour a concrete slab. The cost of a concrete slab depends on a number of factors, including thickness, size, labor, and type of slab. Use this guide as your concrete cost calculator to find out what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Granby, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Granby
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI live at the bottom of a big hill and my yard gets a great deal of water run-off. Because of this, my house developed a serious foundation problem. I called three foundation repair companies in Oklahoma, but none of them seemed very interested in coming to give me an estimate. I joined Angie's List and found American Standard Foundation Repair in NW Arkansas. When I called, Mike Herring was very polite. We set up an appointment and he came just a few days later. He looked at the damage and explained what caused it, then he proceeded to tell me exactly what needed to be done to prevent further damage in the future. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions in a way that was easy for me to understand. Mike was very honest and professional...I was impressed from start to finish! Needless to say, I hired his company to do the job. The workers were very polite and they did a super job. Mike was very good about following up on everything and making sure I was satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company
- MCC ServicesHE GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE. I ORDERED THE MAILBOX AND WHEN IT ARRIVED I CALLED HIM. HE CAME OUT AND POURED THE FOUNDATION AND THE FOLLOWING DAY HE BUILT THE COLUMN. HE HAD THE SLAB FOR THE TOP MADE AND IT TOOK A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR THAT BE COMPLETED. HE DID A GREAT JOB AND I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK. O
- Sherrill ConstructionHe is more of a general contractor. I knew his parents back when he was a kid. He is very bright and very nice. He showed up when he was supposed to and got things done. He stayed all day long and got things finished.
- Liberty Home Solutions LLCI was pleased with the promptness, thoroughness, and the cleanup that was done. It was a messy job.
- A-1 Mr HandymanGreat experiance. Highly recommend this A-1 Handyman. Will use his services again in the near future.
- A-1 Mr HandymanWe are considering hiring him, but we have put a hold on it for some time. The guy that came out was very nice and prompt. He had to reschedule his quote at one time because of the family thing. He called me before and rescheduled it. He was great. He quoted around $3500 for the job. He was fine and there was no problem at all
- HEARTLAND CONCRETE CONSTR INCEstimate was lower than final bill and not all work was completed as discussed and left a mess. Paid upfront was first mistake. Paid half at start and then insisted on final payment prior to completion. Should have seen red flag there. Repeated phone calls not answered. Never showed up on days when they said they would be there. My husband took several days off work to meet with them to show what he wanted done and no one would show. On their behalf they had some days when the weather was bad, but not always the case. Basement now drains properly and entrance is nice on outside. Pleased with front porch as well. These were done by some one he hired. Left piles of dirt in driveway and loose materials for us to remove. Floor was braced satisfactorily, but looks very unprofessional. Electrical wiring to lights in basement not up to code. Porch light wiring went out shortly as well. Had to be redone. Windows agreed upon in first estimate to open for ventilation. Cheaper windows that do not open were installed. Metal used for porch and basement cover do not match rest of roof. We had the tile and materials on hand. He showed up while we were at work to "finish" this up. Tile is completely off center of the front door, the grout was put around tile without the hardener, so I had to vacuum the sand up and regrout as he would not answer calls. Why should he as was already paid
- Hinkle HardscapesLooked great upon completion. And then the problems began. The steps never got grout even though promised. The waterfall leaked within 6 months. The stamped concrete developed a crack in under a year. To top it all off, the retaining wall started to give just after 3 years. It has since collapsed. Zach told me all work is only guaranteed for 2 years, but he failed to fix any of the problems which were evident in that time frame. After promising to fix it "at cost", he backed out of that deal claiming that a local landscaper could do it as efficiently. If you choose to use this company, get a guarantee in writing and be prepared for problems. Update the contractor has contacted me and wants to "make it right"
Last update on July 20, 2016
Concrete Repair Contractors in Granby
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Sinking concrete can be a sign of problems beneath the surface. Instead of replacing the slab, learn the pros and cons of concrete leveling to put it back in place.
Find concrete contractors in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
concrete contractors in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- A to Z Services2733 E Battlefield St # 360
Springfield, Missouri 65804
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- A to Z Services
- Counter Culture1901 E 35th ST
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Counter Culture
- J Builders LLC7910 Cl 172
Carthage, Missouri 64836
- J Builders LLC
- NORM'S GENERAL CONTRACTORS INC24223 MAPLE RD
Oronogo, Missouri 64855
- NORM'S GENERAL CONTRACTORS INC
- Triton Foundation Repair2901 E Highway 37
Tuttle, Oklahoma 73089
- Triton Foundation Repair
- Watson and Son's Construction, LLC212 W Central Ave, Suite A
Carthage, Missouri 64836
- Watson and Son's Construction, LLC
- Zippro Construction2018 S Jackson Ave
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Zippro Construction