Building a screened-in porch is a big project, but it’s nothing you can’t handle. Consider these factors when building a screened porch to help you get started.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Granby, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Granby
- Scales ConstructionThe projects: Building Gazebo, Door Removal/Floor Framing & Porch Railing, were all done excellently. The work was completed timely, and the price was very reasonable. They did an excellent job of clean up.
- Scales ConstructionThe work was done excellently, and the cost was excellent. Scales Construction is the best I have dealt doing home repairs and remodeling. They do excellent work they are timely in completing and they do an outstanding job of clean up after the project is done.
- Split Oak Handyman Services LLCSplit Oak Handyman Services was very professional. Workmanship is top shelf and great pricing. Would highly recommend. We recently remodeled a home and their services were a god send to us!
- Split Oak Handyman Services LLCGreat service, very professional, completed the job very efficiently, the job was extremely well done. He took my vision and made it a reality!
- HOME PROPlease read this entire review if you are considering purchasing a pool from Home Pro. We had a fiberglass pool installed by home pro in the spring of 2019. This was the second pool we’ve had installed and the third we’ve owned. Barnes Pool installed a pool for us in Estero Florida in 2012. That experience gave us a referenced view of home pro’s method. We had several issues from the beginning, some problems continuing until today. Photos of all issues will be included. Listed individually: -We appear to be having a fiberglass gelcoat failure. From the moment water went into the pool, the coat started to chalk. Two local pool care companies have been unable to diagnose, solve, or reverse the issue. Home Pro offered zero assistance. They did not even help us file a warranty claim with the manufacturer and even claimed we had purchased a damaged pool with no warranty. I’ll include our contract. Not one word about a damaged pool. Latham Pools manufactured our fiberglass shell. Look them up on BBB and you will see we are not alone with this issue. They do not honor the product warranty. See photos. This is an unsightly nightmare. -Maximum leveling error in fiberglass pools is 1 inch or less. Our pool is 2.3 inches unlevel. Not even close to the margin of error. The water line tapers aggressively and exposes the top step when the water level falls with evaporation. This unlevel presentation is noticeable to people seeing the pool for the first time. See photos. -Our septic tank was demolished and replaced in a new location to allow for the pool. It was made of concrete and rebar. Home Pro buried the chunks of the old tank under shallow dirt in my yard. Our zero turn has “sucked up” chunks of rebar into the blade on two different occasions. These pieces of metal are attached to huge pieces of concrete underground. It has destroyed the mower decks, spindles, belts and resulted in huge bills. My husband digs down and saws the metal off at it’s base underground. See photos. -The pool plumbing immediately had a return line leak. This pulls air into the system and prevents the filter from ever reaching proper pressures. It also drains into the yard when the pump is off, killing a strip of grass. The system violently purges air and reprimes every startup. See photos. -The pool handrail was heavily damaged upon installation. It looks like it took a major fall during transport. They are designed to be bolted into the concrete decking. Ours was cemented into the pool deck, making it impossible to replace without demolition. See photos. -The gravel packed around the pool was not completed properly. The steps into the pool give and buckle as you step down into the water. -They trashed our property and attempted to bury their lunch containers into the gravel pack around the pool. My husband went out every night and discarded their trash and cleaned up the yard. This project was approximately $57,000.00 and we could not be less pleased with Home Pro’s performance, workmanship, or customer service. The main advice I’d give anyone buying a pool is hire someone in SPG or Tulsa that will install a Pebbletec pool for you. Barnes installed ours and it was beautiful, nearly indestructible, and had a 30 year warranty. Barnes did exceptional work at every stage of the project. We’d be happy to show our issues to anyone considering a pool. Come see this disaster for yourselves. We have long wanted to post a review, but were waiting on warranty claim information from Latham. They stopped responding 6 months ago, so it seems like that has run its course
- Harris Renovations, LLCI would like to give Harris Renovations a very positive recommendation based on the huge amount of work they did to my house. They replaced sticky, laminate flooring with engineered hardwood. They painted the entire interior, replaced light fixtures, and updated old outlets. Craig installed energy efficient windows. Casey built a custom bathroom vanity for me from an antique dresser I bought at a flea market. They really did a fantastic job. Since then, I have hired them to build a deck. And, they are currently building a craftsman-style cottage with a porch that I plan to use for storage
- Noel's CarpentryThey couldn't improve upon anything because I really like the job he did. They have good quality materials, good quality work, reasonable pricing and good clean up.
- Noel's CarpentryIt went very well. Mr. Thompson is very professional and an excellent carpenter with great attention to detail. I found his price to be fair and would not hesitate to recommend him.
- Burkhart Construction IncTotally satisfied with the work performance. All workers were friendly and professional. Loved the outcome! Can't get enough compliments on the finished look. Will definately use in the future.
- Burress ConstructionMr. Burress is precise with his construction requirements. If it ain't done right, it gets torn out and re-done right. The expects his employees to do it to his specs, period. I have always been pleased with Joe's work.
Last update on August 16, 2022
Deck Companies in Granby
Deals in Granby for decks and porches
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
When you're building a deck, it's important to know what questions to ask your contractor and how to make sure your deck will last for years to come.
Brand New Porch Roof is Leaking in Seam Between Soffits and New Porch Roof. What is Needed to Fix It; Cost?
Question by Rtg205: Brand new porch roof is leaking in seam between soffits and new porch roof. Contractor came out 2xs to "fix" the issue and re-caulked the se
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
deck & porch contractors in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- Kevin Harrison Masonry9067 Bethel Rd
Seneca, Missouri 64865
- Kevin Harrison Masonry
- Liberty Roofing and ConstructionP.O. Box 491
Carl Junction, Missouri 64834
- Liberty Roofing and Construction
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding210 N. Walton Blvd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding
- Salty Screens2160 17th Street, West
Palmetto, Florida 34221
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Salty Screens
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services1475 N. West Ave
Springfield, Missouri 65802
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services
- Zippro Construction2018 S Jackson Ave
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Zippro Construction