Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Granby, MO
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Granby
- Harris Renovations, LLCHarris Renovations offered a better remodeling experience than we could have ever expected. We believe their professionalism and attention to detail were better than anybody else we could have hired. Casey and Wendy were always easy to contact and were quick to reply to any correspondence. We are beyond happy with the result of their hard work and will absolutely be hiring them again for more projects
- Harris Renovations, LLCI would like to give Harris Renovations a very positive recommendation based on the huge amount of work they did to my house. They replaced sticky, laminate flooring with engineered hardwood. They painted the entire interior, replaced light fixtures, and updated old outlets. Craig installed energy efficient windows. Casey built a custom bathroom vanity for me from an antique dresser I bought at a flea market. They really did a fantastic job. Since then, I have hired them to build a deck. And, they are currently building a craftsman-style cottage with a porch that I plan to use for storage
- HOME DEPOT INCIt went extremely well. We had some delays in letting them get into the house and when I called them they immediately rescheduled, came over here and installed it quickly, very efficiently and it has been a good installation all the way through. The Joplin Home Depot for flooring I would say is an excellent company and I would recommend that you use them. Price was excellent, better than anybody else
- Lowe's Of CarthageI was very happy with it. The price was good and I like that and I like the installation advantage. The people who installed it seemed really did a good thing, I didn't have any complaints at all. They were right on time.
- Burkhart Construction IncThey arrived on time and completed the job in the time they said. They hauled off the old floor and cleaned up after themselves. I was very pleased with the mannor of both workers. I was very pleased with the condition they left my house after the job was finished
- Bill's Tile ServiceIT went very well and I pretty much told the story above. Billy was reliable, honest and trustworthy. He took $4. off because he came up under budget a bit. He brought us farm fresh eggs and was a really nice person to deal with. It was refreshing as we have dealt with people who performed services they could not do properly and ended up charging more, leaving the project unfinished. I did not find that person on Angie's list. But, I did find Billy here, I just wish he did carpeting too. If you need tile or laminate, he is the man to see! Do call Billy, do believe his estimate, do know he does what he says he will, in the time he says, for the price he says. Thanks, Billy! PS We never met or heard of him before this project and I will be happy to send you pictures of my flooring if you'd like to see it
- SMITH'S FLOOR STOREWorkers were very knowledgeable. They were right on time and cleaned up after work was finished for the day. They had lots of ideas for my bathroom and what would be best in such a small space. They took out bathtub and installed a custom made shower. I am getting ready to hire them again to install new flooring in kitchen, living room and hall
- JOPLIN FLOOR DESIGNS INCThey're like a one stop shop. We're going to be doing a bathroom remodeling with them. We had out 100 year old hardwood floors refinished through them. They are also going to be doing some tile work for us in kitchen and bathroom. He was either to replace the hardwood floor or refinish it and he was able to refinish it and he did a excellent job. The service was very pleasant. They have salesman came out and create a profile for us of what's needed to be done and was very helpful
- Lowe's Of CarthageWe always go there for everything. I will use them again for many things, and give them all A's for everything.
- Lowe's Of CarthageCame out on time (3 different crews) did the jobs in good time, and cleaned up after the job except the one that did the storm door. I made a complaint to the company about that. All jobs were professional work - well satisfied overall.
Last update on May 24, 2018
Flooring Contractors in Granby
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You don’t have to feel constrained by popular basement flooring options like carpet or vinyl. Our guide will introduce you to a variety of modern alternatives that are well-suited to your basement’s humidity and your specific performance needs.
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
Find flooring installation in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
flooring installation in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
- Fabulous Floors p.o. box 1311
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Fabulous Floors
- Gary Bell Painting316 S Eagan St
Republic, Missouri 65738
- Gary Bell Painting
- JOPLIN FLOOR DESIGNS INC2309 E 32ND ST
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- JOPLIN FLOOR DESIGNS INC
- Lowe's Of Carthage433 W Fir Rd
Carthage, Missouri 64836
- Lowe's Of Carthage
- Meisenheimer Floor Covering522E E Ashland St
Nevada, Missouri 64772
- Meisenheimer Floor Covering
- SMITH'S FLOOR STORE814 S MAIN ST
Joplin, Missouri 64801
- SMITH'S FLOOR STORE
- Zippro Construction2018 S Jackson Ave
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Zippro Construction