You may think that handling your own home interior demolition will save money during a remodeling project. But consider these 7 things before you begin demo.
Get matched with top home builders in Granby, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Granby
- GNT ConstructionShowed up on time very respectful and considerate of my needs for my home. Would definitely refer him and his company to other individuals needing work done on their home.
- Kmc HomesThe house is not done yet but everything is on time and done beautifully. He had to knock down all the trees in the middle of the lot in order to put the house up and the house has gone up and all of the building codes that the city and the county and the state demand were all passed the first time so that's a good indication of his knowledge and effectiveness. He is really responsive to any questions. We text back and forth constantly or email. Any time I got a question or an issue, I call or text him and if he doesn't answer the phone, he just get back with me within a couple of hours. He has great advice. He has built a lot of really nice homes and he has great taste. He has great building experience. If he sees me veering off into something that he thinks I might not like later, he is very tactful about saying have you considered this and think about this because you may not like it. He's just really good about doing what he's supposed to do but also advising. This has been a really kind of a fun adventure. He tells me when something is gonna happen. He's a smart guy too
- Kmc HomesTyler and his crew of subs did an excellent job completing a partial remodel of a home we purchased during the summer of 2013. I initially made the mistake of thinking I could manage every project that came our way myself. Shortly into the construction, I quickly realized I needed help and someone to manage everything we needed completed. A co worker also used KMC on a project and recommended them to us. Tyler helped us remodel a kitchen as well as some electrical and plumbing projects throughout the house. KMC is skilled in what they can do themselves and has good subcontractors for other things like plumbing, electrical, and masonry. Tyler thinks of ways to save money on projects as well. His pricing is excellent and is always easy to reach by phone or text. We highly recommend and will use them again in the future
- Rob Erwin ConstructionThey are fantastic, prompt, and professional. They did the job fast and I had no problem with them whatsoever and the work they did was top quality.
- H & H PLUMBINGHe showed up at my house at 8am on a Saturday. I had just got off working a midnight shift. I sat down and before I knew was fast asleep. I was woke up to someone flushing the toliet many times. He said he wanted to make sure the line was completely thawed. Not only had he thawed my lines out but to make sure he got them all he started a load of laundry in the washer. Even put in the soap and fabric softner. He gets an A plus in my book on that one alone
- WILLEY CONSTRUCTIONWe had some work to be done around the house. We called Willey Construction to do the work for us. They installed a railing on our balcony and painted the basement and few other small jobs. They are great contractors, did a fabulous job, professional, trustworthy. We have used them in the past and have more work for them to complete
- Copeland ConstructionJosh and Jim and their workers showed up on time everyday, was conscious of our dogs, not leaving our gate open. They inspected their own work and did it over if there was any flaw. It was rare that there were any problems. They did crown molding and baseboards that were done so well they looked like they had been there forever. So smooth. Josh had ideas about the kitchen cabinets, suggested changes to the cabinet maker and it was more than I expected. The cabinets are incredible. Josh and Jim stained and finished the cabinets themselves and the finish is so smooth. If we wanted something that wouldn't work they would try to suggest something that would work and give us what we wanted. They were so easy to work with. We decided after the unfinished walls were in and wired that we wanted to double the size of one of the bedrooms which means tearing out the wall and rewiring. Not a problem. Great attitude, worked it out on the computer so we could see it and did the job beautifully. I wanted a corner seat for sitting and reading in my bedroom, also book shelves along the wall under the windows but I wanted the shelves built as units and not anchored so I could removed them if I wanted to change the room around. Josh worked with me on it and brought in our wonderful cabinet guy, who did our kitchen cabinets. Josh said he would do a better job. Absolutely beautiful was what they did, more than what I asked for. Also my review of my kitchen cabinets and breakfast bar. More than I could even have imagined. I can't say enough. They are honest, hard working and easy to work with
- Robbins ConstructionFrom start to finish, Steve was our advocate. His experience made the project worthwhile and smooth. The sub crews that he uses, from ground break to the end were professional and responsive. I would use Steve for my next project, without hesitation.
- Steve Conness ConstructionFirst, he offered to do it at no charge given my predicament. He worked it in his already busy schedule. He fabricated and installed crown molding. He removed and replaced interior trim. He did an artistic pattern with travertine along a backsplash and arched window that was above and beyond what we expected or what the average providers will do. He installed patio door and side lights, but first demolished the entire exterior wall and added extension to create a show-like view outside the room. Our kitchen is a show piece. Friends have commented, "it look like something straight out of a magazine!
- SMITTLE CONSTRUCTIONVery nice people and very professional. Was really happy with the end result. Would recommend them to any one.Started by skinning roof and finding alot of decking damage. They worked 12 and 13 hours a day Saturday and Sunday till they were done.Cleaned up all the mess in the yard we were very happy with their work If you need work done on your bullding or have a building built I would call Smittle Constructio
Last update on September 8, 2018
House Builders in Granby
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Your local building department keeps an eye on the homes in your area. Ensure you're living in a safe and up-to-code space by obtaining a certificate of occupancy. Learn more about one here.
Some roofing issues can be resolved with a simple repair, while others require a full roof replacement. One provider explains how to tell the difference.
Find home builders in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
home builders in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- Atlas Safe Rooms Inc601 S McKinley Ave
Joplin, Missouri 64801
- Atlas Safe Rooms Inc
- Burkhart Construction Inc1049 S. Joplin Ave
Joplin, Missouri 64801
- Burkhart Construction Inc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Good Will Builders, Inc.PO BOX 346
Saginaw, Missouri 64864
- Good Will Builders, Inc.
- J Builders LLC7910 Cl 172
Carthage, Missouri 64836
- J Builders LLC
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- MJM1405 Oak Ridge
Neosho, Missouri 64850
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.