Outfitting your home with solid wood or steel fire-rated doors can help protect your family and belongings from a fire in the garage. Before you buy, read this guide to understand fire-rated doors, where to install them, and how to pick them.
Get matched with top door installers in Granby, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Granby
- Haven CraftsmanshipExcellent ! Nathan is a talented trim carpenter, very professional and detail oriented and clean and courteous. He also completed minor electrical (hanging lights, etc.) work and other general maintenance repair work as needed. We highly recommend him and Haven Craftsmanship for any quality carpentry and service work needed
- Williams Propertys LLCHe showed exactly when he said he would, we have multiple projects and he walked through them explaining what he could and could not do. He then got to work on the door and glass projects. He fixed the door hang very well, and worked with the door till it closed automatically with no real issues. He then removed the glass and measured for all the windows he was repairing. He took extra time to make sure I understood what he thought about multiple projects. I am planning to use him again
- A-1 Mr HandymanTom is excellent to do business with. He's professional, courteous, punctual, and completes work on time and on budget. Tom and his crew are capable of completing a wide variety of tasks. He can do big jobs (replacing a roof or dry wall, refinishing floors), but also doesn't mind doing smaller jobs (fixing windows that are sticking, replacing guttering, installing ceiling fans, removing trees). Last winter, I bought a house that was a complete disaster. However, for a very reasonable price and within a relatively short timeframe, Tom was able to get the house in good, rentable condition. Unfortunately, this was one of those projects that for every one thing you fix, you find two more things that need repaired or replaced. Throughout what I would consider to be a trying process, Tom was kind, professional, performed work to a high standard, and provided excellent advice. I would highly recommend Tom
- Williams Propertys LLCEach job went great. He was on time, reasonably priced, and very meticulous. Couldn't have gone better.
- Home Town Siding Co., Inc.Michael was in charge of the siding project and it was a pleasure having him around. He was always on time and took complete pride in his work. I couldn't be any more pleased. He was also very neat and cleaned up the work area each day before he left.Also, I love flowers and plants and he did not step on a single plant. Everything they did was perfect. Under some of the old siding there were a couple of places where the wood was very bad and had big holes in it. Now I would never had known they were there and he could have just covered them up and went on but he didn't. He showed them to me and went and got new lumber and rebuilt it before he continued with the siding. I thought that was great! The windows and doors were also perfect. I loved these people
- Williams Propertys LLCI contacted Bill to get a second opinion/estimate on fixing a leaking tub that had been leaking water from the drain through the ceiling below into the entry hall of the house. I already had a professional plumber that I respected tell me the only way to fix the problem was to tear into the entry hall ceiling to find where it was leaking from. The plumber had no idea as far as cost, but did mention it would probably be an "expensive fix". Bill came by the day I called him and was able to fix the leak by replacing the drain pipe underneath without having to tear into my ceiling or wall. All repairs were completed through the existing plumbing access located in our master closet. Bill fixed our storm door the day of the initial estimate for the plumbing leak and also fixed a door handle. Bill is very easy to work with, has excellent communication, and seems to think of ways to save you money. I initially obtained his contact information from Service Magic where his reviews are all excellent. From my experience he is a very skilled handyman that will be getting future business from us
- A-1 Mr HandymanTom diagnosed the problem and went to work. He completed the wiring job in a short amount of time. He did not damage other areas of our home (this has happened before), and did not try to convince us that we needed more work -- upgrades, etc. Thank you, Tom! After the wiring job was complete, Tom said that he had time to install our new storm door. We originally thought that he would have to compe back another day to install the door. Tom and John worked on the door and everything looks wonderful. We could not be more pleased with the work and will recommend Tom to all of our friends and neighbors
- Bolivar Insulation Co Of Joplin LLCWe are very pleased with the job and with the results! The contracting manager, John Clayton, is a prince and the craftsmanship of Tyson, the installer, is among the best. Tyson is a perfectionist! Bolivar Insulation is a pretty busy company, so the wait was about two months, but it was worth it. They cleaned after themselves and respected the plants. On top of their wonderfulness, their prices are very competitive
- Home Town Siding Co., Inc.They were so wonderful. Their charges were really reasonable. They were perfectionists. They even put my outside lights up and they didn't have to do that. They did way beyond the call of duty. They painted my air conditioner outside to match my house. They did a lot of neat stuff like that. People would stop outside my house and tell me how pretty my house looked. They were perfectionists. I loved them. When they were getting ready to put the new siding on there was a big hole where it had rotted out. He went and got lumber and repaired it. If it had been the guy up the street, he would have covered up and went on. He didn't have to tell me that. He charged me a little extra but not a lot. Most people, like the two others that I was dealing with, would have covered it up and I would have never known it. They fixed it and I was so happy. I told him that I was tickled. Every morning, they were right on time. The guy who did the siding, he was always here every morning at the same time. I loved them. They were clean and cleaned up every day
- Harris Renovations, LLCVery well. the estimate was for 2-3 days of labor. They were done in 2 days. All the doors were installed. Even though it was revealed that the storm door was not in the orginal quote.
Last update on October 21, 2019
Door Installers in Granby
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
DIY home projects can make a big difference at a low cost. From painting to DIY home decor, this remodeling expert has DIY home improvement ideas for you.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find door installers in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
door installers in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- Professional ExteriorsP.O. Box 2476
Joplin, Missouri 64803
- Professional Exteriors
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Twin Lake Construction520 Cedar Ridge Cir
Roach, Missouri 65787
- Twin Lake Construction
- Will's Home Services710 Chippewa St
Seneca, Missouri 64865
- Will's Home Services