Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Farmington, MO
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Farmington
- Ross Contractors LLCThe crew did an excellent job. I was highly satisfied with the septic system they installed and the clean up that followed. I highly recommend this company. Bill Boyd
- White's Sanitation IncWe strongly recommend White Sanitation for septic sewer system work. While selling a house recently, we were under time constraint to fix issues of the septic system of the house to meet the closing timeline. After a large effort of finding a suitable company for solving the septic problems, we went to White Sanitation and discussed our situation with Mr. Keith and Brian White. Although their company was very busy that time, they took on the work of our septic repair quickly: soon after pumping out the tank, checked and tested the septic system, developed a practical and effective solution, completed the work immediately with a very reasonable cost. We are very happy with their service and impressed with their professionalism, greatly appreciate their work
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCThe service was great. They were punctual and explained everything. They were knowledgeable and courteous.
- Midwest Excavating Inc.Midwest did an exceptional job replacing our water line. I feared the entire yard would have to be dug up but he was able to complete the job with two small areas dug up. We had checked around and found that his pricing was more then fair especially when he was able to come out the same day. He is definitely the guy we will always call from now on
- ROSS EXCAVATINGWhat a wonderful person Bobby Ross was. Took time to explain to us everything he knew about our situation, talked to workers to follow up on projects and was an all around professional. Very highly recommend!
- Lakewide SepticLakeside Septic has been used exclusively for at least two decades. The septic system serves three cottages. The septic system was new when it was grandfathered in. Existing, old systems or failing septic systems were condemned to conform to current environmental and necessary restrictions. Were our current system to fail, a more expensive sewage treatment system would be required. Lakewide Septic is employed to maintain our system, keep it functioning within environmental regulations and maintain efficient service to three cottages. Lakewide Septic meets scheduled appointments. If a problem arises, one will be contacted to reschedule
- Veteran Environmental ServicesExcellent. They have provided service of my septic system for over 28 years. I wouldn’t have any one else.
- KING SEPTIC SERVICE INCFantastic company. Good people, Came when they said they would, correctly diagnosed the problem, did what they said they'd do, and charged what they said they'd charge. Very nice guys, polite and friendly. The owner came out twice. We had one question after they left, and they answered to our satisfaction. We would definitely use this company again
- Veteran Environmental ServicesI would recommend them to everyone who has a septic system. They are always on time and very nice. They do a great job!!!!
- All Weather Sewer Service IncVery professional looking crew and equipment. Hinest and Informative on system and admitted very new system would inquire mtg on service needed. Stephanie in office exceptional customer service.
Septic Tank Companies in Farmington
- Business Description:Ross Contractors does asphalt paving, clearing and septic system repair and installation.Recent Review:The crew did an excellent job. I was highly satisfied with the septic system they installed and the clean up that followed. I highly recommend this company. Bill BoydBill B.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll..Recent Review:this is a follow up review. After calling and emailing multiple times with no response. (this goes on for two months now) we received a letter stating a lien will be placed on home unless bill is paid - is there any legal support here? their ONE LINE bill has no break out of fees or hours or anything, and no one from this company respondskevin m.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phones - (800) 438-7686, (314) 925-2651. See website for additional service area. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:I generally do not write reviews, and when I do, it is usually to point out exceptional service or quality. Unfortunately, that is not the case here. Robert from Roto-Rooter (Saint Louis) came out to fix a shower handle and cartridge. This took quite a while and I was charged significantly more than what one would expect for this job. After a couple weeks, I noticed that a leak had started as a result of this work, when water began to come through my basement ceiling. Robert returned to diagnose a leak from a sweat joint on the shower valve. He indicated that he would need to replace the entire valve, removing tile to get to it, and quoted $1500 (not including tile repair). This leak did not begin until the work he had done on the original job. I went with another company who diagnosed the same issue, but offered up a repair solution, costing less than 1/3 of Robert’s quote, and did not require the removal of tile (their quote for complete replacement was also considerably cheaper as well, even with tile replacement included). They are a reputable company and completed this work in an hour. I would strongly recommend against using Roto-Rooter in Saint Louis as they are overpriced, dishonest with their advice, and seemingly lack the skill of other plumbing options in the areaKevin P.
- Business Description:We provide heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and remodeling services for residential and commercial customers. We are a locally owed and operated business. We have an A+ rating with the better business bureau. We were established in 1999 and have steadily grown. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. Quality Custom Workmanship is always guaranteed. We offer 24/7 emergency services. Your call will always be answered by an office professional 24 hours a day seven days a weekRecent Review:Made an appointment and sent them my Soil Report. At time of appointment got phone call from person that was to do estimate. During conversation I was told ProService does not do septic fields unless you have over 3 acres. Stated that they lose money because state gets involved. How is a company State Certified if they do not want to deal with the State. None of this is mentioned on their website and apparently they did not look at my soil report 3 days earlier which shows my acreage. I would not recommend this company to anyone. ProService - No ServiceBob S.
- Business Description:A.E.S. Septic Inc. is pleased to provide Septic Services with: Qualified, skilled technicians with over 50 years combined experience. . A licensed ,bonded,and insured company. Fast response time. Our sewer and St Louis septic services stand out from the rest because of our outstanding commitment to our customers in Jefferson County and surrounding areas. We seek to perform our work to your satisfaction—maybe even beyond your expectations. By first evaluating the extent of service..Recent Review:I was taught at an early age to give people (including businesses) the benefit of the doubt and normally do not give out negative reviews without a valid reason. On a Wednesday, AES Septic Solutions came out and performed a septic system inspection before we purchase our investment property. The system inspection failed and Jerry promised to email us with a full report the next day. We paid Jerry $225 for the inspection and the report was mandatory for us to present to the seller. The next day we never received the report and my agent was waiting for the information so we can cancel our contract. I gave AES the benefit of the doubt and waited until the following Monday morning to call their office. I told the reception that it was urgent and we needed the report sent to us ASAP. She said that she will reach out to Jerry to have it sent out. We also texted Jerry that evening and he promised that he will look into it. On Wednesday afternoon (7 days later), no updates nor response back and they completely ignored all my texts, emails, and phone calls. When I finally threaten legal actions against their company, I was told that Jerry was sick and cannot get the report on time. The receptionist finally reached out to my realtor and agreed to write a vague summary of the inspection result. I was appalled that she was not able to obtain the information from Jerry and asked us (the client) for the inspection outcome/results!! I am very disappointed in AES Septic and they are NOT a trustworthy and reliable company. As a business, they gave me their words and did not follow through on their promises. As of today, we have not received the formal inspection report that was promised to usTraci P.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:All Weather Sewer Service Inc
- Business Description:Choosing the right company to deal with your plumbing problems is an extremely important decision. Tim L Bennett Plumbing & Construction has the experience, customer service and affordable rates to make that decision much easier. Call today
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. For financing, we do accept all major credit cards.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE:(314)583-6235. (636) 225-0000
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Park Hills
- Valles Mines
- Bonne Terre
- Pilot Knob
- Mineral Point
- De Soto
- Sainte Genevieve
- Prairie Du Rocher
- Crystal City
septic tank services in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CHECKERED FLAG EXCAVATION INC12548 WARE RD
De Soto, Missouri
- Chura On-Site Services LLC2549 Belmont Dr
High Ridge, Missouri
- COMMERCIAL DRAIN & SEWER CLEANING INC1460 DONNA DR
- COMMUNITY PLUMBING SEWER & DRAIN3719 VIRGINIA AVE
Saint Louis, Missouri
- CSM Construction3705 Mueller Rd
Saint Charles, Missouri
- CHECKERED FLAG EXCAVATION INC
- Environmental Plumbing Services32 Front St
Valley Park, Missouri
- Environmental Plumbing Services
- Flush Rite Sewer Service504 North 4th
- Flush Rite Sewer Service
- J Higgins Plumbing & Septic and Co6121 Centerline Dr
French Village, Missouri
- J Higgins Plumbing & Septic and Co
- Kincade Construction37 W Acton Ave
Wood River, Illinois
- Kincade Construction
- Mid America Drain Service Co., Inc.636 Marshall Rd
Valley Park, Missouri
- Mid America Drain Service Co., Inc.
- Veteran Environmental Services13010 Gist Rd
- Veteran Environmental Services