Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Bridgeton, MO
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Bridgeton
- JERRY'S SHARPENING CORNERFinding Jerry's place was like finding a gem in the rough. He performs the work right and is trustworthy in his estimates and guarantees. He gives advice and is clear about how things work. If he can't fix something, he lets you know up front. There are no more headaches with the mower... Jerry takes care of everything and has fair prices
- Loyalty Lawn CareThey seemed to be knowledgeable. They gave some good suggestions instead of irrigating in the spring. They seemed to be timely and their product worked.
- Southside Mower RepairsThe gentleman diagnosed the problem in less than a minute. He fixed the mover immediately and I picked it up two-and-a-half hours later. After years of taking my mower to a dealership for repairs and having to wait two-to-three weeks to get it back, I was surprised and delighted at the service I received. I'll never go anywhere else
- Mower Mobile MaintenanceTHE SERVICEWOMAN NOTICED TWO PROBLEMS WITH THE MOWER AFTER SERVICING AND OFFERED TO LEAVE WITHOUT CHARGE. SHE WAS ENCOURAGED TO CHARGE FOR WORK DONE. SHE WAS HELPFUL IN FINDING A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS.
- THE JONES BOYS, INCHandled everything by phone. A simple fix. The company rep knew how to resolve without a service call. I will be purchasing my replace mower from these folks!
- Bill's PlaceMy mower runs like new now. The best part is that it was completed in less than a week. They do a great job and I highly recommend them.
- DUNHAM SALES & SVCEverything went as expected. They said it would take a week (I didn't take it in until april) and it only took a couple days.
- Southside Mower RepairsI read the reviews and took my older Lawn Mower (which was on it's last leg) to Southside Mower Repairs. They were great to work with. Said they could have my mower up and running in just a few hours. And cost was very reasonable.
- HEAVY DUTY EQUIPMENTAll in all these are simply great professional people to do business with. I personally will do business with them in the future as opposed to others who I have used in the past.
- Southside Mower RepairsI dropped it off in the morning, he worked on it, and said it would be ready after 2. And it was. This is a tiny old shop, and the proprietor must be near retirement. As long as he is doing this, we'll bring our business back to him. Great service for a great price. Sharpened the blade, new plugs, carb kit, etc. He replaced the pull string too because it was worn
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Bridgeton
- Business Description:Fertilization, Weed Control, Grub Control, Mosquito Control, Tree & Shrub Care Loyalty Lawn Care is dedicated to providing you with the best products and services available, in the St. Louis Metro and all of St. Charles County. We will communicate with you to keep you up to date on your lawn's current and changing conditions. While we can’t solve every lawn and landscape issue with fertilizer and weed control, we want you to know what options are available to you so we can ensure your satisfa..Recent Review:They have been excellent, are very reliable, and are very thorough. I would highly recommend them.CORNELIUS V.
- Business Description:Valley Park welding is a family owned and operated business since 1971. We have 10 employees who take a lot of pride in their work. We hold high standards for our employees, and make sure every job is done to our customers satisfaction. We do have sub-contracting work that we take in. We have many billing options available. We take cash, check, or any major brand credit cards. Come in today and see how we can help you!Recent Review:I needed welding on a steel shelf that I made. They were quick and the work was very neat. I was charged the "minimum charge" of $40. I will use them for my next welding needs.Jeffrey B.
- Business Description:A&M Lawn Equipment takes pride in customer service. If something isn’t right, we will make it right the first time. Give us a call because no job is too small or too large! 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Service fee may apply. May contact through emailRecent Review:Excellent service. The lawn mower runs like new.Steve H.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I love the service. I like the people. They were super friendly, efficient, quick, and good quality. They were very responsive. I was super satisfied with the work. I would recommend them and I would use the service againMelina n.
- Business Description:An insured family owned and operated business that can help you with all your projects from dishwashers to complete remodels.Recent Review:Tyler was great with quick response and he went the extra mile and explained what he was doing every step of the way 5⭐Dakota E.
- Business Description:Woods HandymanRecent Review:It was very good. They were very honest, trustworthy, didn't finished until its done the right way. Their price was extremely reasonable.Patrick M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Paid $89 for the service tech to look at my dryer. He said it needed a part that cost nearly as much as the dryer itself so I decided against repair. The cost seemed a little high for a diagnosis but overall was happy with the service. I will hire them again unless I find a company that services my area for less moneyPaul D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:0% Financing on new outdoor power equipment.Recent Review:Will never recommend bills place for anything. 1. They never answer the phone 2. Sold us a 2 year old lawn mower & when asked why 3 days later, I was berated for even asking. They finally agreed they had the newer mower. 3. Said they would deliver on Thursday between 2-4 pm, NEVER SHOWED UP 4. Called at 4 to find out why, left a message cause they never answer phone 5. A little after 5 they call, said they can't find my house, I asked where they were, at the shop, oh, they never tried, never even called to say they couldn't find the house which is about 10 minutes away. 6. They said they tried calling several times, I never answered, not true, was home all day. 7. I suggest they run over then cause our grass is getting really high, man says no, maybe tomorrow, maybe not, maybe next week. Then he says, I'm not selling this mower to you & hangs up. 8. I call him, he answers, surprise, surprise, I says we really need this mower. He hangs up. That's why I don't recommended this business to anyone. We called Toro customer service & reported him. We PAID up front for this mower, he tried selling us a mower he had out in the parking lot that was 2 years old, got upset when we figured that out. I bet he never had the new model in stockNancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1951. We sell automotive parts and tires. Do auto service. Sell major brand such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana and Fischer & Paykel home appliances. See us for washers and dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators and ranges. We also sell mowers, chainsaws and other lawn equipment. We service the lawn equipment we sell and provide parts. We sell Husqvarna, McCulloch, Country Clipper and DixonRecent Review:Was provided a great deal of information in order to make an educated decision. Wasn't pressured to make a purchase on my first visit.Mike R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Saint Ann
- Maryland Heights
- Breckenridge Hills
- Creve Coeur
- Saint Charles
- University City
lawn mower repair shops in Bridgeton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Construction1964 farm valley dr
- 5 Star Construction
- DUNHAM SALES & SVC5333 HAMPTON AVE
Saint Louis, Missouri
- DUNHAM SALES & SVC
- Franko's Small Engine Service5825 Old Altn Rd
GRANITE CITY, Illinois
- Franko's Small Engine Service
- Helping Hands7130 Jamieson, Apt 2E
St. Louis, Missouri
- Helping Hands
- Loyalty Lawn Care2070 Exchange Dr
Saint Charles, Missouri
- Loyalty Lawn Care
- Northern Tool + Equipment4055 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Saint Peters, Missouri
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Technology Installations, LLC6 Cedar Glade Ln
- Technology Installations, LLC
- Valley Park Welding621 St. Louis Ave
Valley Park, Missouri
- Valley Park Welding
- Watson Lawn & Landscaping LLC4260 CHERRY WOOD TRAIL DR
- WESTERN AUTO ASSOCIATE STORE201 W PEARCE BLVD
- WESTERN LAWN EQUIPMENT226 S MAIN ST
O Fallon, Missouri
- Wilson handyman service4001 Dunn Rd
- Woods Handyman Service2226 Bay Tree Dr
Saint Peters, Missouri
- Watson Lawn & Landscaping LLC