When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lakeville, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lakeville
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was professional and helpful. I expressed interest in seeing how they did their work, and he always notified me when they were going to be on site. He was willing to satisfy my curiosity about how surveying worked, explaining how and why they did what they did. I found the whole thing very interesting. At the end, they placed the markers and showed me where they were and gave me several copies of the drawing of my property and the surrounding neighborhood. I highly recommend them
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESWe needed to survey our yard for the city in order to install a pool for this upcoming summer. Kemper had a lower bid than several other companies we called, yet was extremely helpful with questions and very professional. They came out within a day of calling and had an initial CAD drawing for me within a few days. I wasn't sure what size pool would fit, but they were very patient and helpful with me in adjusting the drawings until we got it just right. Would highly recommend them
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESGreat experience. Very professional team. All the positive reviews are spot on. Definitely got our money's worth and of all the contractors we hired in our project Kemper was the most dependable and professional. Have recommended them personally and would definitely use them again.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI spoke with a receptionist who said Mark was on another call. She took my contact information and address and Mark called me back within 10 minutes. I explained that we needed to know the property lines so we could put up a privacy fence due to difficult neighbors on one side. He had already pulled up our property information from the county website and explained what they do, how they do it and the cost. I explained that we were concerned that everything would be done properly in case the neighbors caused any problems when we put up the fence. He is clearly very experienced at what he does and put me at ease. We didn't even bother with another quote because we were so confident in him and felt the price was reasonable. The surveyors came out when Mark said they would and spent quite a bit of time measuring everything. Shortly after that, we got several large signed drawings of our property showing all of the structures, walkways, patios, existing fencing and property lines. A day or two later, the surveyors came out again to place the pins and stakes and give us a CD with the drawings. I was very impressed with the guys who came out the second time. They had to get into our neighbor's yard and I was sure the neighbors would either say no and/or harass them or us. I let the surveyor know that. I'm not sure what the surveyors said to the neighbor but they were able to do their job without any issues. We were very happy with the entire experience and will use them again should the need arise
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncWe talked to Frank on Monday and Jeff arrived on Thursday as scheduled. He was professional, walking around the lot with us first, describing what he would do and listening to descriptions of where our fence would be (I then went back inside because it was raining but Jeff kept right on working).Jeff found and marked all the property corners, including one that was about 18 inches down. He also put in additional nails/spikes where our fence will be close to the neighbor's.After he finished, Jeff walked around with us again, describing what he had done, and what the fence company would probably do based on his experiences with them. Great experience. Would recommend to anyone
- BOHLEN SURVEYINGDURING THE BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR, WE NEEDED A LAST MINUTE SURVEY DONE. BRAD SAW TO IT THAT SOMEONE CAME OUT ON A SUNDAY IN A SNOWSTORM TO SURVEY OUR LOT WITH TWO DAYS NOTICE WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD DO IT FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOverall, things turned out very well. I was very pleased with our experience. Mark was very upfront.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were very quick and the plans detailed. We found out an existing fence extended past our lot line and also followed exactly along the lot.
Land Surveyors in Lakeville
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:As licensed commercial and industrial land surveyors in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Arizona, we perform a variety of services; such as ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Boundary/Cadastral Surveys, Location Surveys, Topographic Surveys and Mapping, Preliminary and Final Plats, and Registered Land Surveys
- Business Description:Serving the Minneapolis Metro area and all surrounding counties. Van Neste Surveying is owned by Travis W. Van Neste. Licensed in Minnesota (P.S. #44109) and Michigan (P.S. #46695), Travis has over 20 years experience helping people with the surveying portion of their projects. We provide free estimates, so give us a call with advice on your next project. Visit us on the web at www.vannestesurveying.coRecent Review:We found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area. <br />Rachael S.
- Business Description:Since 1995, Sibley Surveyors, Inc. has proudly been serving the State of Minnesota with prompt, thorough, and efficient land surveying services for both residential and commercial clients at affordable rates. Sibley Surveyors, Inc. offers a complete range of land surveying solutions including plats, staking for road construction, building permit preparation, and MUCH more. We focus on quality of work and providing detail-oriented solutions. Call Sibley Surveyors, Inc. TODAY for all of you..
- Business Description:Otto Associates is a family-owned business that provides Professional Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Land Planning services in Minnesota. We believe our clients' success is our success. We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients by working professionally, efficiently and cost effectively
- Business Description:GJ Smith Excavators, has over 35 years of excavation experience in the Sherburne County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the best Excavators
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Webb Surveying LLC. We are a professional land surveying company based in Wright County, Minnesota. Our surveying services are available in Wright County, Twin Cities and Statewide. Webb Surveying LLC offers a full range of land surveying services for both residential and commercial properties. Webb Surveying LLC personnel have over twenty years experience working on all types of surveys large and small. This experience includes working with many other professi..Recent Review:They surveyed the lot on time and at the agreed price. They used stakes to mark boundaries so we could see and refer to them. We haven't had many surveys done, so maybe the price is comparable to other providers, but $1100 seemed like a lotNORA D.
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Apple Valley
- Elko New Market
- Prior Lake
- Inver Grove Heights
- New Prague
- Mendota Heights
- Saint Paul Park
- South Saint Paul
- West Saint Paul
land surveyors in Lakeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- M & P Associates1440 Arcade St Ste I
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- M & P Associates
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC