Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lakeville, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lakeville
- Handyman Connection of Eden PrairieWow, what a deal! The handyman showed up on time, cleaned everything in my garage, power-washed the floor and the lawn furniture coverings. He was extremely neat and tidy and my garage all but shines. I highly recommend the services of Handyman Connection.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESCalled for land survey on recently purchased property. Mostly needed clarification of boundary lines to install fence and to dispel possible encroachment claims made by neighbor. All services from initial call to hand-delivery of survey maps were excellent. May cost a little more than other surveyors, but definitely worth it
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe land surveyor crew came out and received the land survey the following week. Happy with the service.
- CARLEY-TORGERSEN, INC.EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY. I FAXED THEM THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF OUR PROPERTY. THEY MAILED OUT A CONTRACT WHICH I MAILED BACK WITH A DEPOSIT. THE TWO MAN CREW SHOWED UP ON TIME. OUR PROPERTY IS VERY HILLY AND THEY HAD TO SPEND SOME EXTRA TIME CLEARING AWAY BRUSH TO FIND ONE OF THE PROPERTY MARKERS. EVEN WITH THE EXTRA TIME, THEY STUCK TO THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE. THEY WERE $400 CHEAPER THAN ANOTHER COMPANY I TALKED TO
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was professional and helpful. I expressed interest in seeing how they did their work, and he always notified me when they were going to be on site. He was willing to satisfy my curiosity about how surveying worked, explaining how and why they did what they did. I found the whole thing very interesting. At the end, they placed the markers and showed me where they were and gave me several copies of the drawing of my property and the surrounding neighborhood. I highly recommend them
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThis was a surprisingly easy process. After the initial call, Kemper & Associates sent some survey guys (The two Cody's, who were really, really nice guys) to do a preliminary check of my lot. A few days later they were back, at which time they finalized my property lines and marked them. Two days later I had a bunch of copies of certified blue-prints of my lot (complete with digital photos) for my records
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESGreat experience. Very professional team. All the positive reviews are spot on. Definitely got our money's worth and of all the contractors we hired in our project Kemper was the most dependable and professional. Have recommended them personally and would definitely use them again.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESContacted Mark Kemper as I was searching for a survey company in the Twin Cities area. Mark was extremely helpful as we talked about my wants and needs. We selected a date for the survey and the next day found out we could move the date up - and give us more time if there were any issues. In the end, Mark's flexibility in getting on the property quickly was critical in finding a small issue with an encroachment. We actually delayed our closing in order for the seller to clear the issue - which would have become our problem if Mark and his crew would not have been as diligent. Mark also placed several markers on the property lines behind the house so we could accurately place a backyard fence. I found Mark to be extremely professional, detailed and simply excellent to work with. We spoke on the phone a couple of times during the process and he completed the drawing very quickly Our final survey drawing is the best quality and most detailed drawing of the three surveys we've done over the years
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark returned my call within hours of the same day I contacted him with questions about boundary surveying. He walked me through their process, patiently answered questions, and quoted me the cost for a survey and drawings. Despite my not needing the survey work completed urgently, he mentioned he would try to have it complete within two weeks. He was true to his word and his initial quoted cost. I had the plat drawings within a week of seeing them doing the staking of the boundaries. I'm very happy with the quality of the work and the drawings, as well as the professionalism displayed by Mark and all of his employees I spoke with. I would absolutely use them again
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey were great! They were knowledgeable, my husband was able to have a good conversation with them about the scope of the project.
Last update on August 20, 2015
Land Surveyors in Lakeville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Apple Valley,
- Elko New Market,
- Prior Lake,
- Inver Grove Heights,
- New Prague,
- Mendota Heights,
- Saint Paul Park,
- South Saint Paul,
- West Saint Paul,
- Sunfish Lake,
land surveyors in Lakeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC1532 Chartreux Ave
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying1713 Southcross Dr W
Burnsville, Minnesota 55306
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota2112 West Old Shakopee Rd
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55431
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota 55358
- Webb Surveying LLC