Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Preston, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Preston
- North Country Heating & CoolingWas not a small job I had new furnace installed all new ductwork in a small attic and a new AC unit they got it done in a reasonable time and everything works as it should
- Stafford Home ServiceReceived estimate approximately 4 days after initial call, estimate was comparable to others we received. After we accepted the estimate, it took 1 week to schedule (in mid-July). The work was done within about 6 hours, with very professional workers who cleaned up after themselves thoroughly.
- Broad Ripple Service ExpertsService technician Scott Bell arrived when they said he would. He went right to work and finished in a short period of time. We checked and the unit is performing wonderfully. Scott cleaned up all trash and hauled everything removed away.
- Broad Ripple Service ExpertsPete Zoog quoted the job and scheduled installation within a week. James and Jerry, the technicians, worked well together. While one was outside drilling/chipping brick for the new PVC flue system, the other was inside dismantling the old furnace. I was surprised that they were able to complete the job in as little time that it took. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have the "J" guys work on their heating/AC will be well satisfied with their work. Too bad I don t have another project for them
- AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATIONLarge jobs increase the complexity and communication burden. They involve increased stress and large amounts of money. They also add a project management element that require skills above and beyond what you might need for a small single unit replacement. Carlos and his team at Air Systems handled the extra complexities very well. So well in fact that, many times over the three month project, by the time issues rose to the level of being communicated to me, he had already solved the problem! It was a pleasure to work with him and I won't hesitate to call him again for the next round of replacements. If they can do a good job for me they can certainly do a good job for you
- Tonna MechanicalEverything was great. Dispatch called to let me know they were on the way, I like that. They were on time. They made sure to clean up after themselves, you wouldn't even know they were here.
- Dust DoctorsWe called Dust Doctors after reading all of the good reviews here on Angie's List. We emailed the company using the link provided here and they promptly called us to discuss their services. It was so easy to get an accurate quote as they estimated $99 for a set up fee, and then just $10 per vent. So I knew exactly what to expect for a price. I felt it was more than reasonable. We set up a date to have the vents cleaned, and they provided us with a two hour window in which they would arrive the day of the appointment. They even called us they day of to tell us about what time they expected to be there. Which was nice, as I knew how much time I had to put the baby down for a nap! I appreciated that! They arrived on time and explained what they were doing and why. The technicians were professional and knowledgeable. They suggested that we have the furnace cleaned as it was "filthy." I didn't doubt this as it had never been done in the 8 years we've lived in our house. They worked quickly and efficiently, and did a good job. They said they couldn't easily use the video inspection following the cleaning, as our duct work was older and they had to use the whip technique vs. the rotobrush, which has the camera attached. But they offered to put a camera in the ducts and show us what they could reach. We said it wasn't necessary. My husband did put his cell phone in the cold air return and shot some short video out of curiosity and the vent was spotless. I was very happy with the work Dust Doctors did and would call them again or recommend them. I now feel better about the air circulating through the house!! We'll have the ducts cleaned every two years, as they suggested and we'll call Dust Doctors back again to do the work
- Tonna MechanicalIt was good! It was late on a weekend and I'm happy that there was somebody on call and they were able to run it up again.
- HiMEC at HomeAustin kept in touch during the whole process and the job turned out excellent. This was a big 100,000 btu two stage furnace and what difference from the old Lennox. Very satisfied.
- HiMEC at HomePleasant to work with. Job took extra time than anticipated, but employees were very polite and professional and explained issues well.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Preston
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business with 2 full time employees. The owner/ technician, Denis, and the auto and small engine technician, Marc. Denis' wife and daughter are here part time for the front counter, his son works as needed for building and equiptment maintenance, and mother is acting CFO. Denis and Marc have a combined 22+ years in the automotive service industry, are dealer and ASE certified and wanted to try to renew the general publics faith in the automotive service and repair ..
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1948.
- Business Description:EnviroBate remediates environmental conditions in your home to help you breathe easier. Contact Marcus Rymer and he will walk you through the process we follow to keep your home safe and clean.Recent Review:It was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend themLori P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Tonna Mechanical is locally owned and operated. Providing full services for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, water conditioning, radon testing & mitigation, indoor air quality since its inception in 1976, Tonna Mechanical has made a commitment to quality, integrity, and reliability. Supported by a professional management team our goal is to be your mechanical contractor of choice by offering the best service possible at a reasonable price - from routine maintenance to complete installatio..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Preston, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1ST CLASS PLUMBING AND HEATINGPO BOX 7077 855 38TH ST NW
- 1ST CLASS PLUMBING AND HEATING
- Bw Mechanical4703 17th St SE
- Bw Mechanical
- Greenwood Construction903 7th Ave SW
- Greenwood Construction
- Labelle Auto LLC1704 7th St NW
- Labelle Auto LLC
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co330 Poplar St
- Schwickert's Tecta America LLC204 Schuman Dr
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Sheldon Plumbing and Heating Inc10358 County 8
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- STS Plbg & Htg14290 State Hwy 43
- Superior Mechanical1244 60th Ave NW
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co
- Valor Mechanical416 South Broadway
- Valor Mechanical