If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Owatonna, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Owatonna
- Jesse's Handyman ServicesThe company did an excellent job, finished ahead of promised time, cleaned up after themselves, and the crew were polite and hard working.
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCExcellent, they came when promised. All the work was done if a timely manner. The painting was done well. I would highly recommend them.
- JOHN HORN PAINTINGThe painting was for $2000 and I did a couple of add-ons for another$300. They are real workable they are good and nothing bad at all. I’ll use them again.
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCBruce had done a perfect job on a car body repair job before and when I put out bids for house painting he came in with the lowest bid that offered more services than others were willing to do. Bruce and his helpers did an excellent job, were easy to communicate with, worked steadily, were personable and I would highly recommend this company. I bought the stain for the shed and Bruce offered to apply it at no charge
- ARROWHEAD PAINT & REPAIR INCAs soon as the weather was optimal for paint and stain application, Bruce and his two helpers brought the paint to the house and began work. They thoroughly washed down the house, doors and windows and prepped it them for painting. They loaded some storm windows into their truck to take back to the shop for stripping, priming, and painting. House painting in our climate is optimal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and after the house had completely dried after washing, the guys began work. They were here promptly each day, worked steadily (i had to make 'em take a break for water when it got hot), and listened well to what i wanted as my home has an elaborate colour scheme. All the guys were respectful, professional, kind, and friendly. They got the house and the shed done well in jig time. They returned the windows from the shop, which were also well done. They also returned the repaired screens for the shed windows that appeared to be professionally done. The cost of the labour for repairing the screens and for staining the shed were done at no charge to me which came as a most pleasant surprise! :)) i have nothing but good things to say about Bruce's business at Arrowhead Repair and Paint and would recommend him to anyone who needed similar work done
- Matthew Moss PaintingWell it took some time for them to get out there because we had lots of rain that week, but when they showed up, they were great, I cant believe they even took the time to do a little shed for me that was not even in the quote, and did not charge me for it, they said they felt bad because the rain kept delaying them but that was not there fault, wow what a professional company, you don't see guys like Mr. Moss anymore you could tell his work is very important to him....
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCGeorge was flexible with my work schedule due to woodpecker damage over the winter. He provided me the name of someone who could do the repairs and assured me he would be able to get to me later in the summer. He personally supervised a new employee regarding proper pressure washing to be assured it was done correctly. His employees had to stain the replaced long siding 4 times to get the a match to the older siding. His employees know their jobs and did them well. Removed all wood shutters, painted and replaced shutters. Due to many windows, the stain was applied with brushes. The house looks awesome. Will hire again
- American Sandblasting IncIn searching for a sandblaster I found it is difficult to even find one. I spoke with Bill and he seemed very knowledgeable about his work. In talking further with other people, they made comments about his good work. Tarps were stapled to protect the wood trim. During the process of sandblasting it must be hard to see and some of the woodwork was slightly damaged by the sandblasting process. Most, but not all, of the old paint was removed. Because some of the old paint remained, our stucco guy had to do a little more work to ensure the adhesion of the new dashing material
- Geo's Paint & Finish LLCThere was a mixed up between George and his crew that resulted in the wrong color paint being used. When pointed out, they promptly repainted, at no charge, the cabin using the correct color paint. So far, I am quite satisfied with their work and will likely use them again if the occasion arises.
Pressure Washing Services in Owatonna
- Business Description:At this time G.B.H.M.F cleaning Services.The name of the company means (God Blesses His Merchancdise & Family) we have been cleaning all are life's but been in business since April 10, 2010. We clean, What's dirty. Window washing, carpet cleaning, vacuuming , dusting , wipe down ,blind's. the interior of your apartment and house will be clean from corner to corner.top to bottom turn over's..Commercial cleaning, Some car detailing and clean. Garage cleanout's and sale's. Now offering lawn care..Recent Review:The two gentlemen that came did a very good job of mowing and trimming my yard.Sandra V.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:MH Painting specializes in retaining wall staining which produces an exact match to natural stone coloring. Retaining wall staining experts.
- Business Description:Interior and Exterior Painting. Check out our website for many previous projects, and look at our reviews on Facebook and Google!
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
- Business Description:Kretzman's Paint is a smaller outfit with few employees that work as sub-contractors. We require a deposit of %50 down. and balance due upon completion.
- Business Description:Interior painting, exterior painting, Log Cabin Staining sheetrock repair, carpentry work, staining, concrete painting, handyman work, pressure washing, corn cobb and walnut shell blasting, cedar roof cleaning and stain & wood floor re-finishing. Additional phone number - (218) 851-407Recent Review:They never came when they said they would, we did have a rainy spring but when they told us they would come they didn't or they came late always having an excuse that made us sympathize with them. When they first came they didn't have a ladder and used ours. I never saw them work even close to a full day always claiming to run off to another job. Matt and his wife know how to hook customers telling them exactly what they want to hear. Their sprayer clogged on the doors and they rehung them saying they would fix them later and give them another coat. No second coat done to fix the bubbles and drips. After spraying foam behind a few boards and nailing them in they soon bowed and we needed to trim the foam and screw the boards back in place. We feathered stain into the front of the cabin to make the stain more even. The deck was sprayed and it had shiny spots, bare spots and spots that were dry looking. By the end of the summer it really looked bad and we re-stained it with 3 gallons of stain that we had to buy. The lake side of the house we are still wondering if it actually ever got stained because it looks the same to us and some trim that was replaced last winter around a outlet was unstained. The white trim around the window on our front door, has wine colored paint all over it from when they painted the door. Our mistake was paying them the full amount before the job was done. We also let them string us along from June to Sept promising they would return. When we finally had enough and demanded they finish the job before Oct. we got "the job is done" and noticed their Google Website had been taken down. We called their reference before hiring them and they told us that they still had some work pending on their job but they felt confident that they would complete the job. I feel bad because this is exactly what I told someone who called me in July for a reference. Wendie U.
- Business Description:Express Pressure Washers Inc. sells and services pressure washing equipment. We have one goal in mind, to achieve 100% customer satisfaction from each one of our valued customers. We meet our goal by providing top-quality equipment, professional service, and long-term value. After the sale, we provide extensive service, including technical support, maintenance and repair
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior painting along with wood finishing. Prescott Custom Finishes is a owner operated painting company with a small staff that can handle small to large jobs. We have been in the business since 2002 and keep up with the newest products and trend curves
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Blooming Prairie
- Dodge Center
- New Richland
- West Concord
- Clarks Grove
pressure washers in Owatonna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Automotive Detailing Professionals1770 Mosher Ave
- Automotive Detailing Professionals
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- College Works Painting - Minnesota304 15th Ave SE
- College Works Painting - Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Express Pressure Washers Inc.15880 74th Avenue SE
Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- Express Pressure Washers Inc.
- GBHMF Lawn/Cleaning Service LLC14100 Plymouth Ave
- GBHMF Lawn/Cleaning Service LLC
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC818 Jefferson Street
- Imperium Painting & Interiors, LLC
- Jimbos Property Care
- Jimbos Property Care
- Northland Servicing LLC1513 Case Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Northland Servicing LLC
- Richards ForestryPO Box 66
- Richards Forestry