If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Owatonna, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Owatonna
- Beyond the Curb LLCWe had a great experience with Beyond the Curb. Great work, fair pricing and very professional! Our patio was done last year and it proved to be top quality with no cracking or pulling of water! Definitely would recommend and will be using his services again!
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- Aurora Asphalt & ConcreteWork proceeded well with the crew arriving on schedule and removing the old driveway. Foreman spoke with me about the work and how they would proceed. We discussed specific details and agreed upon how they would handle several conditions. They cleaned up very nicely after they did the demolition and another crew came in the next day to finish pouring the concrete and finishing the project read less
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again read less
- Complete Basement Systemshey did an amazing job. done in the exact time frame we were given. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them very highly. We are now very proud to show our basement to positional buyers
- Complete Basement SystemsSo far, so good. Very quick, hard working guys! Cleaned up after themselves. Very helpful in answering questions we had.
- SafeBasements of Minnesota IncWe have not yet elected to have any services performed, but we were given a thorough explanation of what each service entailed and a cost breakdown. The salesman was friendly and punctual and answered all my questions as well as provided estimates for work I had not mentioned prior to our appointment. If we decide to have the work done, I will definitely be calling Jesse Trebil out to perform the work read less
- G Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing IncREPLACED A CONCRETE PATIO. RANDY DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING WHAT HE WOULD DO AND THEN DID IT. THE NEW PATIO LOOKS GREAT.
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingIt went great. He did a nice job, he was quick, on time, cleaned up afterwards. I was happy all around.
- DBF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INCActually, I called this company by mistake because their name was similar to another. However, Glenn was in the neighborhood and came by that day. He seemed to understand what my home inspector had said better than the other three companies that had come by and had a better price than anyone. He seemed honest, so I hired him. His men were so helpful and careful in all they did. Glenn came by to inspect at the end and noticed that a part of the support for my garage door had been damaged. He fixed part immediately and had somebody come by to replace the whole frame! He offered to make a concrete patio, so I hired him and the job was fantastic! Again, Glenn came to check on the work afterward read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Owatonna
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Concrete & Construction services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was very good. They showed up when they said they were going to. They did what they said they were gonna do. They cleaned up after themselves when they were done.Rich D.
- Business Description:We are a customer orientated concrete restoration company. We specialize in both interior/exterior concrete staining and interior/exterior concrete coatings.Recent Review:Fantastic is the only work I can come up with. Very responsive, everything went exactly as described. Josh's suggestions were on target - not an up-sell. Couldn't be happier. Lots of compliments. Beautiful work. We're super happy. And no question that it adds value to our home read lessShawn M.
- Business Description:With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your ho.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent crew and Gene monitored progress to ensure work was done right.Craig W.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867 read lessRecent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:At Simstone Concrete Works Inc, our main goal is, and always will be complete customer satisfaction on every project we undertake. Our nearly two decades of reliable and professional services has landed us many repeat customers! Call today and find out why we are considered the area's best read lessRecent Review:We had Simstone replace an existing 3 car garage floor. The first day, they removed the floor and prepped it for a new pour. At the same time they removed an 8 ft.apron area of the driveway as well as an existing side walk leading to my front steps. They also set up forms for an overlay of the front step. The next day they poured the garage floor and front step. They came back on the 3rd day and did the apron and side walk. They were fast and efficient. The job they did looks great. They were all very personable and courteous. They cleaned up the entire area where they worked. Would definitely recommend them read lessMICHAEL L.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee.. read lessRecent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to him read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below .. read lessRecent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job read lessDakota F.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hi read lessErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Blooming Prairie
- Dodge Center
- New Richland
- West Concord
- Clarks Grove
concrete contractors in Owatonna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC1203 Spartan Avenue
Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.1127 state highway 30
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc60335 US Highway 12
- Simstone Concrete Works Inc.2090 Hackberry Ln.
- Sonic Concrete702 Dutton DR
- square one contracting and repair, llc126 4th st ne
Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing4329 133rd Avenue
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing