Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Owatonna, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Owatonna
- Heritage Hardwood Floors, LLCWe are beyond pleased, and continue to marvel at the fine craftsmanship provided by Heritage Hardwood Floors. We had purchased a lake home that needed a great deal of work, including lots of neglected hardwood flooring. As soon as we met Chuck, we knew we were blessed to have found him. We had such extreme confidence in him and his expertise that we ended up saying "whatever you think would be best" when it came to many aesthetic design decisions on particularly troublesome areas. He just took care of everything! He also "warmed up" the kitchen by installing new wood wainscoting and new hardwood floors. We didn't have the imagination to think of such options ourselves, so we are beyond thankful for his attention to detail (including so much trim work, on top of everything else!), dedication to the job, and on a personal note, his thoughtful kindness. We deeply appreciate the top quality of Chuck's work, as well as the customer service we received from both him and his wife Pat. Highly recommended read less
- Becker Carpet and FlooringJeff and his team(s) of people did a great job on our property. He was attentive, responsive, and did a great job keeping us updated on the project. This was a rental home for us that we are prepping to put up for sale and is located almost 3 hours away. Jeff took care of all of it! He sent samples to us in the mail and took so much of the hassle out of it. If you are in the market for any type of flooring, make sure you call Jeff first! : read less
- Complete Basement SystemsI was literally Scared to death for this to take place, the financial part was the ultimate fear, after that was met, then I was afraid my house would collapse once they started. My crew lead, was so reassuring and so amazing. They showed up that morning, calling approximately 30 mins prior to arrival. Crew lead came in talked to me, asked where the best spot to set up, if they had permission to take the driveway etc. Put up a plastic barrier between basement door way and kitchen area, to cut down on the dust. Put down a floor protector, between my back door and basement door way, to protect my flooring, even though I said it wasn't necessary. They closed the upstairs basement door, when working in the basement. I just cannot believe how amazing they were. Polite, courteous, kind, reassuring. Treating me with respect. The job only took 2 1/2 days, started on a Monday finished on Wednesday, early afternoon. They cleaned up several times throughout their day, sweeping, always picking up their ongoing garbage and scraps. Before they left, I was instructed on how to torque the wall beams, gave a lesson on the new sump pump, discussed the outside drainage now in place. Asked many times if I had any questions. I am very happy with my "new" basement, the amount of physical labor that this crew puts in, in a project is unbelievable. Hauling everything by hand, toting up and down the steps, but always remaining pleasant towards myself and my family members. I am SO very happy I choose to go with CBS and would recommend them to anyone needing basement help ! ! THANK YOU CBS read less
- Duane's Floor Service IncThe floor refinisher showed up as scheduled and did an excellent job on the floors. The work was detailed and carefully done.
- Optimum Cleaning LLCThey were right on time, did a beautiful job with all services. Took a jute rug back to shop so they could clean it with correct cleaner. The rug turned out perfect. They were very nice and professional gentlemen.
- Floor Coverings International FargoShannon came to our house with many samples to choose from. With his expertise we were able to pick out the colors and quality that fit our budget. We were very happy with Shannon's product knowledge and patience.
- G & M FlooringGreat! They did an excellent job under sometimes trying conditions. Very clean, on time, and careful of our things. Very nice people to do business with. No worries about them in our home. We are very happy with our new beautiful floors. They did 3 rooms and a hallway.
- Alex Carpet One Floor & HomeWe had a very good experience with this company. The young lady helping us to select what we wanted and needed was very informative and experienced with the various floor material. The replacement took two and a half days and they removed all the scrap materials. The man who installed the flooring was very experienced and skilled with his craft. It was a very enjoyed experience and would return to this company for any additional work read less
- G & M FlooringGary was super responsive and flexible in working with us remotely and dealing with a tight schedule. He brought samples on short notice and was able to make last minute changes to the installation schedule. Both Gary and Mike did great installation work. Mike is an expert at creating invisible seams and smooth threshold transitions. Both gentlemen were a joy to work with. They are definitely at the top of our list should we need flooring again read less
- Miller Floor CoveringIt was great! I think that because there was a family element to it that the person who helped us in the warehouse seemed to really know what he was talking about. He is part of the family and he is well trained. The people who installed it were a different crew but they knew what they were doing. Their price was very fair. We just had gotten bundles of carpet and they had some that were sort of leftover rolls and they had to find some that would exactly work for us for a slightly lesser price. They were really good read less
Flooring Contractors in Owatonna
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the .. read lessRecent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. Excellent read lessDonna W.
- Business Description:Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. Visit our showroom in Apple Valley to learn more about Window, Door, and Bath Remodeling options. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own .. read lessRecent Review:We got bids from several companies. Great Lakes did the best job explaining the options and the product and their quote was the lowest. Installers communicated, were on time and got the job done in a few hours. We are extremely happy with our new door read lessJohn J.
- Business Description:Here at Quiggle Quality Remodeling we strive to provide a quality experience from start to finish. We believe that quality belongs in everything we do, from our products to our people. Not only do we treat our customers with the highest quality we also treat our employees with the highest quality. We will take care of your home like it was our own. We can handle all your remodeling needs like a new deck or addition, a new garage, flooring, doors, remodeled kitchens and baths, we do it all read lessRecent Review:Work well done, even in tough weather conditions. Shane gives estimates in a professional manner and is pleasant to work with.Julianne A.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867 read lessRecent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby read lessDANIEL D.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro****** read lessRecent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first call read lessAna L.
- Business Description:With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your ho.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent crew and Gene monitored progress to ensure work was done right.Craig W.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Hello here at G and M Flooring we have Gary and Mike who do all estimates and installs.Recent Review:Bad attitude! Incomplete and defective work! New carpet in master BR has large seam right in front of the sliding door. No good reason. He said the builder made him do it. Big goof by them and they will not fix it. They refused to carpet one BR as it was too tight with the built in bunk bed. They would give me a $100 credit. They refused to repair the loft carpet as they agreed on Price estimate. "Too far to drive" We complained. They promised us $100 refund. and of course it never showed up. Avoid this company read lessJulie L.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Blooming Prairie
- Dodge Center
- New Richland
- West Concord
- Clarks Grove
flooring installation in Owatonna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 507 Builders543 Anson Ave
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- 507 Builders
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS117 N 3RD ST
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Country Cabinet Construction & Millwork LLC12091 120th St
- Creative Coatings37910 210th St
- Cullen's Home Center of Morris, Inc.702 ATLANTIC AVE
- CULLEN'S HOME CTR1005 N TOWER RD
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Cullens Home Center of Alexandria Inc1620 N Nokomis NE
- Custom Ceramic Express21897 370th Ave.
- custon tile and flooring,llc1440 vista ln
- C & C CUSTOM INTERIORS
- INDEPENDENT PAINT & FLOORING219 South Victory Dr.
- INDEPENDENT PAINT & FLOORING
- KRISPY CLEAN5115 Excelsior Blvd Ste 365
St Louis Park, Minnesota
- KRISPY CLEAN
- NEW ULM FURNITURE CO16 North German PO Box 927
New Ulm, Minnesota
- NEW ULM FURNITURE CO
- Owatonna Floor Covering146 W Broadway St
- Owatonna Floor Covering
- Q Squared LLC2445 Stony Creek Dr
- Q Squared LLC
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- Vern's Carpet202 North Mill Street
- Vern's Carpet
- Winkels Carpet Center Inc.145 2nd Avenue Southeast
- Winkels Carpet Center Inc.