Advanced Home Improvements

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

3.5

Advanced Home Improvements, located in Osseo, MN, serves the greater Minneapolis area for all your home improvement needs. They have been in business since 1993 and are a family owned business. We are "Large enough to handle your needs, but small enough to care"....

Tait Construction Management

Tait Construction Management is a full-service construction management company that preserves, adds value and new purposes to existing and new construction projects. Service is at the heart of everything we do. Our experienced, dedicated team works tirelessly to help our clients build their dreams and maximize their value.

Offers by Tait Construction Management on Angi
The Construction Group Inc

“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized attention you get from a small company. The Construction Group, Inc. is Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractors, as well as members of the Minnesota BBB with an A+ rating. Serving all of Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding areas.

Offers by The Construction Group Inc on Angi
J&B Roofing

J&B Roofing was established in the year 1984 in South Saint Paul, Minnesota, since we have remained a local and family owned business that focuses on quality and not volume. We install major roofing manufacturer products and we ensure that all of roofing projects meet customer and state requirements. We deliver the materials, protecting your landscape and property. We possess an extensive knowledge of the roofing industry necessary to provide the most economical solution to any roofing challenge you may have. Whatever your needs are: residential, commercial, apartments, multi-family dwellings, pitched room, or flat roofs. J&B Roofing has you covered. Each job we do has a specific plan on how to do your roof. With years of varied experience in both residential and commercial roofing- there is no job that is beyond our doing. We pride ourselves on providing our services in a timely, cost effective, and safe manner.

Offers by J&B Roofing on Angi

10/16/2019

Working with Jeff (owner) has been a never-ending nightmare. I will start at the beginning. He was very easy to work with when we were getting quotes and up until when the contract was signed on 4/7/2019 at which point we were told it would be about 6 weeks before he could start. We were having AHI install vinyl siding on our house and replace the picture window in our living room. It was approach...

Description of Work
Vinyl siding and picture window installation

Category siding,replacement windows

07/17/2017

I took the company to conciliation court and won the full amount. Now he won't pay.

Description of Work
Bathroom

Category home remodeling

03/28/2017

I am disappointed in the service I received from this company, they said all the right things up front and once they got my money the dishonesty started. I am now actively working with the MN Department of Labor & Industry in an attempt to recover funds I lost while using AHI.

Description of Work
Good day I would like to state for the record my experience using Advanced Home Improvement. I contracted with them to completely remodel a kitchen and a bath room, and build a bathroom in the basement of my property. AHI states they will complete my project by July 1st, since they know it is a rental property and I will be missing out on rental income each month they work on the project. 3/25 First meeting with AHI about project, blue prints of what I would like done are supplied 4/12 Contract singed with AHI, large sum of money provided to AHI 4/30 AHI states they will start work this week 5/9 AHI states they will start work this week 5/17 AHI states they will start work this week 6/8 AHI finally starts the project 6/8 – 8/9 AHI Completes framing, plumbing, electrical, for bath room remodel 8/10 Project at 30% completion (Bath remodel mostly complete, kitchen is gutted, bathroom in basement is framed. Bathroom in basement is not framed to plan. Bathroom in basement is sheet rocked, yet no electrical or plumbing lines have been run in the walls. 8/10 I Learn that AHI has not pulled any permits for the job they were contracted for 8/16 Meet with city at the property to document the state of the property 12/1/2017 Hire new contractor to rip out and replace the work done by AHI 3/15/2017 Project finally completed

Category closet systems,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

08/15/2016

This project was a first time remodeler's nightmare! I found Jeff at a home show, he was punctual for the estimate. He came out first to find out what the project was and a second time to provide the estimate. After I signed the contract and provided the down payment I was excited and felt good about my decision to hire Jeff, I even received a letter thanking me for my business a few days later in...

Description of Work
Tear off old deck and rebuild new deck

Category contractors,decks,remodeling

10/06/2014

The over quality of the project was excellent. The main issue was the schedule when the work was to be done.

Description of Work
Install porch and deck

Category decks,roofing

We can provide you with a variety of home improvements specializing in decks, roofing, siding, additions, windows, interiors, kitchens, baths, door and basements. Advanced Home Improvements offer free estimates.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available