Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in New Ulm, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in New Ulm
- Total ComfortI was pleasantly surprised. Keith and Tyler were very helpful answered all the questions are very respectful. Their installation was neat been done in one day. I’ve been a maintenance person and or a carpenter for several years and I was thinking about doing this installation myself. After seeing the job that Tyler and Keith completed there’s no way I could compete with that level of work. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to have it installed
- Comfort Matters Heating & Cooling IncWork was performed on schedule with professionals. Even mastered a special issue with the thermostat. Would highly recommend Comfort Matters for your heating/cooling system.
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Northern Plumbing & Heating IncExcellent. Friendly yet very professional. Also helped us understand the Honeywell thermostats while here.
- C and M Heating and AirVery knowledgable and experienced. Got done in 1 day. New furnace and air cond. Very reasonably priced.
- Heating & Cooling Two IncBill gave us the bid and answered all our questions. He was very knowledgeable and inspired our confidence. The bid was very competitive. We picked this company because our general contractor thought highly of them and we thought the price was fair. Our greatest consideration is the quality and the reliability of the product and its installation. The installers, Jared and Justin did a great job. They also were very professional and anticipated all the possible variables to consider when placing the heating/cooling heads. They arrived just when they said they would. The installation took almost three full days. My wife commented when they left that she could see the value we received for the money we paid
- JBS Builders LLCExcellent. Work was performed timely and the way we wanted it. We have a smaller cabin and needed utilities installed in a smaller closet. We also had a complete cabin remodel. Work was professional and completed on time.
- Heritage MechanicalIt could not have gone better. Jim was out within a day and had us up and running and cooled off. The service was extremely fast and professional. This is the best company I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with many. Thank you endlessly Heritage!
- Air Pro Heating & Cooling, LLCMatt greeted me at the door with I big smile. He was very professional and very knowledgeable. He also was eager and quick to get the furnace working again! Thanks again from me and my family for getting our heat Going again!
- Pronto Heating & Air ConditioningVery professional at every level from telephone and email contacts to on site personnel. Work was completed on time. Will definitely use Pronto again if the need should arise.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in New Ulm
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Champlin Plumbing and Heating is a plumber specializing in service and repair in the Grand Rapids area! We have served Grand Rapids and the surrounding areas for over 30 years and customers keep coming back! Whether you have new construction, remodeling or you simply have regular plumbing or water heater difficulties Champlin Plumbing is there to make sure your difficulties do not cause you headaches! Special Projects: -Cabin Start Up and Winterization -Drain Cleaning -Boiler Replacement ..
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Larry Prange & Mike Prange.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in New Ulm, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABCO Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 266
- AHRENS HEATING INC1227 S BROADWAY ST
New Ulm, Minnesota
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALWAYS AVAILABLE TOWING32003 ATLANTIC RD
- ANDERSON HEATING & A/C6118 E Otter Tail Rd NW
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ABCO Plumbing & Heating
- Bachmann's Heating and Air Conditioning761 Luiken St
Lake Crystal, Minnesota
- BALLOU PLUMBING & HEATINGPO Box 202
- Bar Visions384 S 9th St
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Brainerd Lakes Heating and Air Conditioning LLC20846 N LONG TRAIL
- Brainerd Pipe Supply,Inc.13917 Shawkia Drive
- Bruce's Plumbing & Heating315 Armstrong Blvd N
Saint James, Minnesota
- Bachmann's Heating and Air Conditioning
- Five Star Mechanical375 SE HWY 1
- Five Star Mechanical
- Hall's Handy Heating & Cooling, LLC.237 11th Street North
Mountain Lake, Minnesota
- Higgins Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeration211 Paul Bunyan Dr NW
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Houg J Plumbing & Heating Inc35048 Wabana Rd
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Hall's Handy Heating & Cooling, LLC.
- Osmonson Heating & A/C404 East Main
Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
- Osmonson Heating & A/C
- Sahlstrom's Heating Cooling & Refrigeration Inc17585 Aspen Ave
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co330 Poplar St
- Seaberg Heating Inc.18083 324th Ave
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Service Professionals Inc14881 125Th Ave
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SP Olson Heating & Air Cond Inc1680 W Winona Rd SW
- SRP HEATING AC & REFRIG112 10th Ave NW
- ST JAMES ELECTRIC INC1 1ST AVE S
Saint James, Minnesota
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Sahlstrom's Heating Cooling & Refrigeration Inc