Efloors.com

With Angi since August 2012

4.3

1000 Brook Forest Ave

Shorewood, IL 60404

Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert advice....

07/26/2022

Darlene O.

Communication is terrible! Brittany will ignore you and ingnore you time after time

Description of Work
Flooring order

12/16/2021

Dmitry V.

They lied to me for 2 weeks about product availability and "shipping date", then they tried to sell me a "similar product". Then it took them 2 weeks and multiple calls and emails to issue a refund. A different person answers the phone every time, meaning they don't have a staff and use a receptionist service. Lots of fake positive reviews online. I'd stay away.

Description of Work
Floor sale

06/06/2017

Shari C.

First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the need.

Description of Work
Ordered wall base online, did not have enough so I had to order a second roll.

01/09/2017

Kathleen O.

Sample was perfect. Inspected delivery and it looked fine, too. It wasn't until after the flooring was installed by a local installer that we realized every board was slightly cupped. You can only see it when the light comes across the flooring, but we put a straight edge on it, and sure enough, slight cupping. Fortunately, this is solid wood and when it eventually gets sanded down for re-finishing years from now, it'll be smooth. But if I'd known the boards were cupped, I would have passed. Probably why they were such a good deal.

Description of Work
Ordered pre-finished solid oak flooring from them.

Category hardwood floor

09/06/2016

Kathleen O.

Beautiful product, good prices. Only issue was a delay in shipping of several weeks due to inventory. This delay caused issues with scheduling on a whole-house renovation and it would have been quite useful to know about upfront, rather than having to call them repeatedly for updates. When the flooring finally arrived, weeks late, it was beautiful and in very good shape. I would use them again, but I would order much earlier than needed to allow for any delays.

Description of Work
Bought pre-finished hardwood flooring from them.

08/19/2016

Shari C.

Ordered twice from floors.com as we weren't sure we would have enough. The first order was received within the expected timeframe, but the second was delayed several days. We did, however, receive an email resetting expectations, so I am still giving them a high score.

Description of Work
Ordered vinyl wall base for a DIY basement project

04/27/2016

Scott P.

Description of Work
flooring was suppose to be delivered on 4/25, and no flooring was delivered. tried calling the company and they passed the buck to UPS. Call UPS and they said no one called them to set up a time for delivery. Tried calling the company back and all you get is a recording asking to call back during business hours (this is at 5:45pm). Terrible service

04/18/2016

Heath H.

Barb H.

Wendy K.

Category ceramic tile

Darrell D.

Description of Work
I purchased 100 square feet Congoleum Luxury tiles. Good price and free shipping. Local guy did the install.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

russell M.

04/14/2016

Heather M.

04/13/2016

elizabeth R.

Category ceramic tile

Phong N.

They were really good with customer service, but they didn't have the product in stock, so it took longer than estimated to get the material in. It took 2 weeks. I would probably not use them again. The prices were good, its just that they didn't have the product, I am not sure if it was just that product, but they didn't say that when I ordered it.

Description of Work
They sold me material.

Susan R.

We got exactly the product that we wanted and the price was very good. The problem was that the original shipment was botched. They placed the adhesive on top of the pallet of tiles and the bucket of adhesive got squashed during shipping. When we got the tiles there was adhesive all over them, and trying to clean up the mess was a big problem. Aside from that, they rectified it, and going forward everything went well. They were very careful in the following shipment. They made sure everything was packaged well and the adhesive wasn't bundled with the tile. They botched it initially, but they did respond quickly to it. It was a standard product.

Description of Work
They provided with material. They sent out the tiles for the flooring.

William W.

Ellen L.

ANDREA K.

04/08/2016

David G.

Description of Work
Flooring glue purchased via internet. Fine print on the product label indicated that it was unsuitable for the flooring we had chosen; the company would not allow a return of the unopened product.

Laura B.

Description of Work
We purchased wood flooring from them. They have great prices and took good care of us.

Benjamin H.

David & Elois S.

Description of Work
Great communication for delivery. Prompt replies from sales and customer service. Good pricing on products

10/23/2012

Patrick K.

I ordered 20 pieces of marble tile from this company. They were unable to deliver the tile by the date that I needed it because the tile was on back order. They canceled my order as I requested and refunded my payment.

Description of Work
Purchase of marble tile over the phone.

Category flooring contractor

As of Thursday, October 25, 2012 the Customer’s order has been resolved. Although the order was processed in accordance to published policy www.efloors.com, it has been decided that the Customer’s order be cancelled and refunded in full.

08/07/2012

Linda C.

It went very well. I did not receive one of my pieces but it may have been the freight company that lost it.

Description of Work
We purchased one room worth of sub flooring from them.

Monroy Hardwood Flooring

Locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience. Owner onsite for every project from start to finish. We want to make all your flooring dreams come true. Do not hesitate to call or text for services.

Offers by Monroy Hardwood Flooring on Angi
    A Step Ahead Flooring

Earned Angie's Super Service Award for six consecutive years from 2016-2021!!! Christopher is N.W.F.A. (National Wood Flooring Association) trained and an artisan by nature. We offer intricate inlays, borders, distressed, wide plank and character floors for our hardwood customers. We also install pre-finished solid, engineered, and laminate flooring. We provide custom stain colors with onsite color consultations and we use state of the art waterborne, oil modified, wax, and hard wax oil finishing systems. Our company is EPA certified. We are proudly family owned and operated, established in 2003. Our solid team of installers have over 100 years combined experience. We are a full service hardwood flooring installation, custom finishing company, and also offer carpeting sales and installation. Call us today for all your flooring needs!

Topline Flooring

We are a young and dynamic company that wants to improve the quality of life through high-end luxury wood-based finishes. Every project we undertake constitutes an opportunity to transform real estate into a work of art, into an esteemed living environment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal